|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(b) Fourth of July
(c) Armistice Day
(d) Bastille Day
2. What does Nicole give to Rosemary's mother?
(a) A yellow evening bag
(b) The name of her hair stylist
(c) A pearl bracelet
(d) A recipe for Chicken Marsala
3. What is Dick's special quality?
(a) He is a master storyteller.
(b) He can make everyone feel special and loved.
(c) He can cook gourmet dishes.
(d) He can juggle.
4. Who shows up at the train station to bid Abe goodbye?
5. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(a) A duel
(b) Arm wrestling
(c) A chess match
(d) A fencing match
6. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
(a) Pro football
(b) Seducing women
(c) Stocks and bonds
7. Abe tells Nicole that he was tired of _______________________.
(a) his wife
(b) Dick and Nicole
(c) taking the train
8. What does Nicole tell Rosemary that is Abe North's problem?
9. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
(a) Going to Paris
(b) What it would be like to kiss Dick
(c) A new dress for a party
(d) Awards ceremoney at Cannes
10. What does Dick consider to be his experience level with women?
(b) Very little
11. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
(a) Abe North
(b) Dick Diver
(c) Mr. McKisco
12. Who are the first guests to arrive at Dick's party?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Abe North
(b) Rosemary and her mother
(c) Earl Brady and Campion
(d) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
13. In what city does Rosemary go to the drug store?
(a) Saint Tropez
14. What does Rosemary discover when she returns to her room?
(a) The maid has turned down her bed.
(b) A dead Negro man is stretched out on her bed.
(c) Dick is waiting for her.
(d) Her watch has been stolen.
15. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
(a) Earl Brady
(b) Mr. and Mrs. North
(c) Dick and Nicole
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick do when he realizes Rosemary is not at the studio?
2. What place reminds Rosemary of Hollywood?
3. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
4. What is the date of the opening passage?
5. With what illness is Nicole diagnosed?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)