|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what illness is Nicole diagnosed?
2. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
(b) Saint Tropez
3. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(a) A duel
(b) Arm wrestling
(c) A chess match
(d) A fencing match
4. What do Dick and Nicole plan for this evening?
(a) Dinner and a movie
(b) Dinner and drinks
(c) Dinner and a play
(d) Dinner and a concert
5. Who is the police sergeant looking for when he comes to Nicole's room?
(b) Early Brady
(d) Abe North
6. What jewelry does Nicole Driver always wear?
(a) Diamond tennis bracelet
(b) Sapphire engagement ring
(c) Pearl necklace
(d) Diamond earrings
7. What is Dick's professional goal?
(a) To become a great psychologist
(b) To become a pediatrician
(c) To be an emergency room doctor
(d) To teach medicine
8. What is the nature of Jules Peterson's business?
(a) Real estate investing
(b) Clothing retailer
(c) Investment banking
(d) Shoe polish manufacturing
9. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
(a) nothing matters
(b) everything is larger than life
(c) everything matters
(d) life is just beginning
10. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
(a) Earl Brady
(b) Mr. and Mrs. North
(c) Dick and Nicole
11. Where does the group go after lunch?
(b) Monte Carlo
(c) Saint Tropez
(d) Franco-American Films
12. At what age had Dick arrived in Zurich?
13. What does Dick reveal to Rosemary at the hotel?
(a) He would like to do a screen test.
(b) He does not want to see her again.
(c) He loves her but they can do nothing about it.
(d) He wants to return to America.
14. Who does Rosemary meet as he carries a tent and beach umbrella?
(a) Abe North
(b) Mr. McKisco
(d) Dick Diver
15. How did Dick avoid going to war?
(a) He had flat feet.
(b) He was gay.
(c) He was too young.
(d) He was a student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
2. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
3. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
4. Where does Rosemary say is the only place she can get any privacy?
5. Who are the exploiters?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)