|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rosemary think her wild party wasn't fun?
(a) Her mother made her go home at midnight.
(b) Nicole spoiled all the fun.
(c) Dick wasn't there.
(d) She was not allowed any champagne.
2. Who accompanies Nicole when she meets with Dick?
(a) Dr. Dohmler
(b) The Senora
(c) Mr. Warren
(d) Franz Gregorovius
3. What do Dick and Rosemary do in the taxi?
4. What does Rosemary discover when she returns to her room?
(a) Her watch has been stolen.
(b) Dick is waiting for her.
(c) A dead Negro man is stretched out on her bed.
(d) The maid has turned down her bed.
5. At what age had Dick arrived in Zurich?
6. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
(a) A wreath
(b) A purse
(c) A puppy
(d) A hat
7. What does Dick realize after talking to Clay Collis about Rosemary?
(a) Dick is in love with Rosemary.
(b) Clay is in love with Rosemary.
(c) Rosemary is in love with Dick.
(d) Rosemary is in love with Clay.
8. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
9. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
(a) Mrs. McKisco
(d) Rosemary's mother
10. Who is Rosemary jealous of for the first time in her life?
(a) Her best friend
(b) Mrs. North
(d) Her mother
11. How old was Nicole when her mother died?
12. What is the tradition between Dick and Nicole?
(a) Dick orders for both of them
(b) Always compliment the other
(c) Never be too tired for anything
(d) Dick is in charge of romance
13. Who is the pathologist that Dick visits in Zurich?
(a) Franz Gregorovius
(b) Albert Einstein
(c) Sigmund Freud
(d) Carl Jung
14. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
(a) Earl Brady
(b) Dick and Nicole
(c) Mr. and Mrs. North
15. What jewelry does Nicole Driver always wear?
(a) Diamond earrings
(b) Sapphire engagement ring
(c) Diamond tennis bracelet
(d) Pearl necklace
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
2. What does the answer to #31 take with him to the event?
3. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
4. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
5. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)