|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Abe to see if he will speak to Jules Peterson?
(a) The chasseur
2. Who does Abe ask for help for Jules?
3. Where does the group go after lunch?
(a) Franco-American Films
(b) Saint Tropez
(d) Monte Carlo
4. Who are the first guests to arrive at Dick's party?
(a) Rosemary and her mother
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Abe North
(c) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
(d) Earl Brady and Campion
5. Who is the police sergeant looking for when he comes to Nicole's room?
(b) Abe North
(d) Early Brady
6. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
(a) A puppy
(b) A wreath
(c) A hat
(d) A purse
7. What does Nicole want to play for Dick?
(b) The drums
(c) The piano
(d) The phonograph
8. Which character leaves for war the next day?
(a) Dick Diver
(c) Tommy Barban
(d) Earl Brady
9. Why does Abe ask if Jules is allowed in the bar?
(a) Jules is underage.
(b) Jules is a black man.
(c) Jules is not appropriately dressed.
(d) Jules has had too much to drink.
10. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
(a) Buys drinks for everyone
(b) Invites everyone to dinner
(c) Suggests she and Dick go dancing
(d) Goes to the hotel
11. What does Dick consider to be his experience level with women?
(a) Very little
12. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
(b) Directions to her hotel
(d) Directions to Paris
13. What place reminds Rosemary of Hollywood?
(a) Monte Carlo
(b) La Turbie
(c) Saint Tropez
14. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
(b) Romance novel
(c) Vogue magazine
(d) War books
15. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
(a) Seducing women
(c) Stocks and bonds
(d) Pro football
Short Answer Questions
1. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
2. What is the tradition between Dick and Nicole?
3. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
4. What does Abe spend the day doing?
5. What is the nature of Jules Peterson's business?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)