|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rosemary find sobbing on the terrace of the hotel?
(a) Luis Campion
(b) Abe North
(c) Earl Brady
(d) Dick Driver
2. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
(b) Stocks and bonds
(c) Seducing women
(d) Pro football
3. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
(a) Mr. McKisco
(c) Dick Diver
(d) Abe North
4. Who does Rosemary think is one of the most beautiful people she has ever seen?
5. What transpires between Dick and the answer to #80?
(c) Phone calls
6. At what age had Dick arrived in Zurich?
7. Abe tells Nicole that he was tired of _______________________.
(a) taking the train
(c) his wife
(d) Dick and Nicole
8. What jewelry does Nicole Driver always wear?
(a) Pearl necklace
(b) Diamond tennis bracelet
(c) Diamond earrings
(d) Sapphire engagement ring
9. How old is Nicole when she is in Dr. Dohmler's clinic?
10. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
(a) Directions to her hotel
(d) Directions to Paris
11. Who had been a patient of the answer to #79?
12. In what city does Rosemary go to the drug store?
(b) Saint Tropez
13. What does Nicole give to Rosemary's mother?
(a) The name of her hair stylist
(b) A recipe for Chicken Marsala
(c) A pearl bracelet
(d) A yellow evening bag
14. What does Nicole tell Rosemary that is Abe North's problem?
15. How did Dick avoid going to war?
(a) He was too young.
(b) He had flat feet.
(c) He was gay.
(d) He was a student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
2. What does the answer to #31 take with him to the event?
3. Where does the group go after lunch?
4. Why does Abe ask if Jules is allowed in the bar?
5. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)