|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Nicole when she meets with Dick?
(a) Dr. Dohmler
(b) The Senora
(c) Mr. Warren
(d) Franz Gregorovius
2. Who is Nicole's father?
(a) Devereaux Warren
(b) Early Brady
(c) Abe North
(d) Carlton Collis
3. How old was Nicole when her mother died?
4. What is the nature of Jules Peterson's business?
(a) Shoe polish manufacturing
(b) Investment banking
(c) Real estate investing
(d) Clothing retailer
5. What does Nicole give to Rosemary's mother?
(a) The name of her hair stylist
(b) A recipe for Chicken Marsala
(c) A pearl bracelet
(d) A yellow evening bag
6. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
(a) To his hotel
(b) To the sea
(c) To the casino
(d) To Rosemary's studio
7. On what had Rosemary's mother spent everything her husbands had left her?
(a) Vacation homes
(b) Rosemary's education
8. What is the occupation of the answer to #3?
9. At what age had Dick arrived in Zurich?
10. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
(a) What it would be like to kiss Dick
(b) Awards ceremoney at Cannes
(c) Going to Paris
(d) A new dress for a party
11. Who does Abe ask for help for Jules?
12. Why does Dick take charge of the situation in Rosemary's room?
(a) He does not want her career to be ruined.
(b) He has a dominant personality.
(c) He has medical training.
(d) He is the oldest one in the room.
13. Who does Rosemary go with to witness the answer to #28?
(b) Earl Brady
(c) Dic Diver
(d) Her mother
14. What transpires between Dick and the answer to #80?
(a) Phone calls
15. Who does Rosemary meet to discuss a movie?
(a) Dick Diver
(c) Mr. Brady
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Dick receive a medical degree?
2. How did Dick avoid going to war?
3. What does Nicole want to play for Dick?
4. What does Dick realize after talking to Clay Collis about Rosemary?
5. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)