|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
2. In what city does Rosemary go to the drug store?
(b) Saint Tropez
3. What does Nicole give to Rosemary's mother?
(a) The name of her hair stylist
(b) A pearl bracelet
(c) A yellow evening bag
(d) A recipe for Chicken Marsala
4. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
(a) A wreath
(b) A hat
(c) A purse
(d) A puppy
5. What do Dick and Rosemary do in the taxi?
6. What does Mr. McKisco swallow before the altercation?
(a) Sparkling water
(b) Sleeping pills
7. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
(a) sapphire cuff links
(d) Napoleonic brandy
8. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
(a) To his hotel
(b) To the casino
(c) To the sea
(d) To Rosemary's studio
9. From where did Dick receive a medical degree?
(a) Columbia University
(b) Johns Hopkins University
(c) Yale University
(d) Harvard University
10. Who does Abe ask for help for Jules?
11. At what age had Dick arrived in Zurich?
12. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
(a) To make love to him
(b) To show him the view
(c) To show him her jewelry
(d) To get his opinion on a script
13. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
(c) Saint Tropez
14. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
(a) Preston Hughes
(b) Dick Diver
(c) James Binford
(d) Collis Clay
15. What does Rosemary discover when she returns to her room?
(a) Her watch has been stolen.
(b) The maid has turned down her bed.
(c) Dick is waiting for her.
(d) A dead Negro man is stretched out on her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicole sew for Dick?
2. How long is Nicole's father required to stay away from her according to Franz Gregorovius?
3. Who had been a patient of the answer to #79?
4. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
5. What is Dick's professional goal?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)