|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Dick avoid going to war?
(a) He was a student.
(b) He had flat feet.
(c) He was gay.
(d) He was too young.
2. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
(a) Mrs. Lauren Mckisco
(b) Mrs. Elsie Speers
(c) Mrs. Abe North
(d) Mrs. Dick Diver
3. Where does Rosemary say is the only place she can get any privacy?
(a) At the beach
(b) At the studio
(c) In the bathroom
(d) At church
4. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
(a) Romance novel
(c) Vogue magazine
(d) War books
5. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
(a) The innocence of the kiss
(b) The passion of the kiss
(c) The thought of Nicole
(d) The tears in Rosemary's eyes
6. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
(a) To the casino
(b) To the sea
(c) To Rosemary's studio
(d) To his hotel
7. What does Nicole want to play for Dick?
(a) The drums
(b) The piano
(d) The phonograph
8. What does Nicole give to Rosemary's mother?
(a) A recipe for Chicken Marsala
(b) A pearl bracelet
(c) The name of her hair stylist
(d) A yellow evening bag
9. Where does the group go after lunch?
(a) Saint Tropez
(b) Monte Carlo
(c) Franco-American Films
10. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
(a) Going to Paris
(b) Awards ceremoney at Cannes
(c) A new dress for a party
(d) What it would be like to kiss Dick
11. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
(a) To get his opinion on a script
(b) To make love to him
(c) To show him her jewelry
(d) To show him the view
12. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
(a) Directions to her hotel
(c) Directions to Paris
13. What name does Dick sign to a note for Maria?
14. What jewelry does Nicole Driver always wear?
(a) Diamond earrings
(b) Diamond tennis bracelet
(c) Pearl necklace
(d) Sapphire engagement ring
15. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
(a) Mrs. McKisco
(b) Rosemary's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
2. What is the occupation of the answer to #3?
3. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
4. Who are the exploiters?
5. Who approaches Abe to see if he will speak to Jules Peterson?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)