|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Dick avoid going to war?
(a) He was gay.
(b) He was a student.
(c) He was too young.
(d) He had flat feet.
2. What does Rosemary discover when she returns to her room?
(a) Dick is waiting for her.
(b) The maid has turned down her bed.
(c) Her watch has been stolen.
(d) A dead Negro man is stretched out on her bed.
3. What does Dick host that evening?
(a) A party for Rosemary
(b) A Bastille Day party
(c) A block party
(d) A going away party for the Norths
4. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
(a) Mrs. Lauren Mckisco
(b) Mrs. Dick Diver
(c) Mrs. Abe North
(d) Mrs. Elsie Speers
5. What does Dick do without Nicole's consent?
(a) Changes their hotel reservation
(b) Buys a new wardrobe
(c) Arranges a dinner party
(d) Buys a new car
6. What is the nature of Jules Peterson's business?
(a) Investment banking
(b) Real estate investing
(c) Shoe polish manufacturing
(d) Clothing retailer
7. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
(a) The Meridien Hotel
(b) Gausse's Hotel des Estrangers
(c) The Ritz Carlton
(d) The Four Seasons
8. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
(a) The innocence of the kiss
(b) The tears in Rosemary's eyes
(c) The passion of the kiss
(d) The thought of Nicole
9. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
(a) Seducing women
(b) Pro football
(d) Stocks and bonds
10. At what age had Dick arrived in Zurich?
11. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
(a) To Rosemary's studio
(b) To the sea
(c) To his hotel
(d) To the casino
12. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
(a) To show him the view
(b) To get his opinion on a script
(c) To show him her jewelry
(d) To make love to him
13. Who does Rosemary think is one of the most beautiful people she has ever seen?
14. What do Rosemary and Nicole do together that afternoon?
(d) Go to lunch
15. What transpires between Dick and the answer to #80?
(c) Phone calls
Short Answer Questions
1. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
2. Where does the group go after lunch?
3. How long is Nicole's father required to stay away from her according to Franz Gregorovius?
4. What does Rosemary tell Dick in the taxi?
5. Where does Rosemary say is the only place she can get any privacy?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)