|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what illness is Nicole diagnosed?
2. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
(a) Directions to Paris
(c) Directions to her hotel
3. On what had Rosemary's mother spent everything her husbands had left her?
(a) Vacation homes
(d) Rosemary's education
4. Who shows up at the train station to bid Abe goodbye?
5. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) June, 1925
(b) July 1925
(c) January 1945
(d) June, 1945
6. Who does Rosemary go with to witness the answer to #28?
(b) Earl Brady
(c) Dic Diver
(d) Her mother
7. What does Nicole give to Rosemary's mother?
(a) A recipe for Chicken Marsala
(b) The name of her hair stylist
(c) A pearl bracelet
(d) A yellow evening bag
8. Why does Rosemary think her wild party wasn't fun?
(a) Dick wasn't there.
(b) She was not allowed any champagne.
(c) Her mother made her go home at midnight.
(d) Nicole spoiled all the fun.
9. What does Dick reveal to Rosemary at the hotel?
(a) He would like to do a screen test.
(b) He wants to return to America.
(c) He loves her but they can do nothing about it.
(d) He does not want to see her again.
10. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
(a) Dick and Nicole
(b) Earl Brady
(c) Mr. and Mrs. North
11. Why does Abe ask if Jules is allowed in the bar?
(a) Jules is underage.
(b) Jules is a black man.
(c) Jules is not appropriately dressed.
(d) Jules has had too much to drink.
12. Who does Rosemary meet as he carries a tent and beach umbrella?
(a) Mr. McKisco
(b) Abe North
(c) Dick Diver
13. What do Rosemary and Nicole do together that afternoon?
(b) Go to lunch
14. What name does Dick sign to a note for Maria?
15. Who is the police sergeant looking for when he comes to Nicole's room?
(c) Early Brady
(d) Abe North
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
2. What does the answer to #31 take with him to the event?
3. How long is Nicole's father required to stay away from her according to Franz Gregorovius?
4. From where did Dick receive a medical degree?
5. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)