|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Abe to see if he will speak to Jules Peterson?
(a) The chasseur
2. How did Dick avoid going to war?
(a) He had flat feet.
(b) He was a student.
(c) He was too young.
(d) He was gay.
3. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
(a) Dick Diver
(b) Abe North
(d) Mr. McKisco
4. Why does Dick take charge of the situation in Rosemary's room?
(a) He is the oldest one in the room.
(b) He has medical training.
(c) He has a dominant personality.
(d) He does not want her career to be ruined.
5. Who had been a patient of the answer to #79?
6. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Bows her head
(b) Bursts into tears
(c) Signs the guest book
(d) Leaves flowers
7. What does Nicole give to Rosemary's mother?
(a) A pearl bracelet
(b) A recipe for Chicken Marsala
(c) The name of her hair stylist
(d) A yellow evening bag
8. Who does Rosemary find sobbing on the terrace of the hotel?
(a) Earl Brady
(b) Luis Campion
(c) Dick Driver
(d) Abe North
9. What does Dick host that evening?
(a) A block party
(b) A Bastille Day party
(c) A party for Rosemary
(d) A going away party for the Norths
10. What does Nicole tell Rosemary that is Abe North's problem?
11. Who does Rosemary meet to discuss a movie?
(a) Dick Diver
(d) Mr. Brady
12. What does Dick consider to be his experience level with women?
(b) Very little
13. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Fourth of July
(b) Bastille Day
(c) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(d) Armistice Day
14. What is Dick's special quality?
(a) He is a master storyteller.
(b) He can cook gourmet dishes.
(c) He can make everyone feel special and loved.
(d) He can juggle.
15. What does Dick do without Nicole's consent?
(a) Changes their hotel reservation
(b) Buys a new car
(c) Arranges a dinner party
(d) Buys a new wardrobe
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rosemary and Nicole do together that afternoon?
2. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
3. Why does Abe ask if Jules is allowed in the bar?
4. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
5. With whom does Rosemary fall in love?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)