|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
2. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
(a) Buys drinks for everyone
(b) Invites everyone to dinner
(c) Suggests she and Dick go dancing
(d) Goes to the hotel
3. With whom does Rosemary fall in love?
(a) Abe North
(b) Dick Diver
4. Where does the group go after lunch?
(a) Monte Carlo
(b) Franco-American Films
(d) Saint Tropez
5. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
(b) Mr. and Mrs. North
(c) Nicole and Early Brady
(d) Dick and Nicole
6. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(a) Arm wrestling
(b) A duel
(c) A chess match
(d) A fencing match
7. Who shows up at the train station to bid Abe goodbye?
8. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
(a) Dick Diver
(b) Preston Hughes
(c) Collis Clay
(d) James Binford
9. At what age had Dick arrived in Zurich?
10. Who is Nicole's father?
(a) Devereaux Warren
(b) Carlton Collis
(c) Early Brady
(d) Abe North
11. Who does Abe ask for help for Jules?
12. From where did Dick receive a medical degree?
(a) Yale University
(b) Harvard University
(c) Columbia University
(d) Johns Hopkins University
13. Who approaches Abe to see if he will speak to Jules Peterson?
(d) The chasseur
14. With what illness is Nicole diagnosed?
15. What does Dick do without Nicole's consent?
(a) Changes their hotel reservation
(b) Buys a new car
(c) Buys a new wardrobe
(d) Arranges a dinner party
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick realize after talking to Clay Collis about Rosemary?
2. What is Dick's professional goal?
3. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
4. What does Rosemary tell Dick in the taxi?
5. What is the date of the opening passage?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)