|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Nicole when her mother died?
2. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
(a) Saint Tropez
3. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Armistice Day
(b) Fourth of July
(c) Bastille Day
(d) Rosemary's 18th birthday
4. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
(a) Preston Hughes
(b) James Binford
(c) Collis Clay
(d) Dick Diver
5. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Bursts into tears
(b) Leaves flowers
(c) Signs the guest book
(d) Bows her head
6. What does Mr. McKisco swallow before the altercation?
(b) Sleeping pills
(c) Sparkling water
7. What does Abe say is the best thing to have?
(a) custom suits
(b) good cigars
(c) Napoleonic brandy
8. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
(a) Mrs. Lauren Mckisco
(b) Mrs. Abe North
(c) Mrs. Elsie Speers
(d) Mrs. Dick Diver
9. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(a) A fencing match
(b) Arm wrestling
(c) A chess match
(d) A duel
10. What do Dick and Nicole plan for this evening?
(a) Dinner and a concert
(b) Dinner and drinks
(c) Dinner and a play
(d) Dinner and a movie
11. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
(a) The tears in Rosemary's eyes
(b) The thought of Nicole
(c) The passion of the kiss
(d) The innocence of the kiss
12. What does Nicole want to play for Dick?
(a) The phonograph
(c) The drums
(d) The piano
13. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
(a) To show him her jewelry
(b) To make love to him
(c) To show him the view
(d) To get his opinion on a script
14. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
(a) Dick and Nicole
(b) Mr. and Mrs. North
(c) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
(d) Nicole and Early Brady
15. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
(a) The Four Seasons
(b) The Meridien Hotel
(c) The Ritz Carlton
(d) Gausse's Hotel des Estrangers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick do without Nicole's consent?
2. Abe tells Nicole that he was tired of _______________________.
3. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
4. In what city does Rosemary go to the drug store?
5. What does Nicole tell Rosemary that is Abe North's problem?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)