|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
(b) Earl Brady
(c) Mr. and Mrs. North
(d) Dick and Nicole
2. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
(b) Directions to Paris
(c) Directions to her hotel
3. Who shows up at the train station to bid Abe goodbye?
4. How old is Nicole when she is in Dr. Dohmler's clinic?
5. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) January 1945
(b) June, 1945
(c) July 1925
(d) June, 1925
6. At what age had Dick arrived in Zurich?
7. What is the tradition between Dick and Nicole?
(a) Always compliment the other
(b) Dick orders for both of them
(c) Never be too tired for anything
(d) Dick is in charge of romance
8. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
(a) Romance novel
(c) Vogue magazine
(d) War books
9. What place reminds Rosemary of Hollywood?
(a) La Turbie
(b) Monte Carlo
(d) Saint Tropez
10. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
(a) Mrs. Abe North
(b) Mrs. Dick Diver
(c) Mrs. Lauren Mckisco
(d) Mrs. Elsie Speers
11. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Armistice Day
(b) Fourth of July
(c) Bastille Day
(d) Rosemary's 18th birthday
12. Why does Dick take charge of the situation in Rosemary's room?
(a) He is the oldest one in the room.
(b) He has medical training.
(c) He has a dominant personality.
(d) He does not want her career to be ruined.
13. Who are the first guests to arrive at Dick's party?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Abe North
(b) Earl Brady and Campion
(c) Rosemary and her mother
(d) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
14. Who does Rosemary go with to witness the answer to #28?
(a) Earl Brady
(b) Her mother
(c) Dic Diver
15. Who does Abe ask for help for Jules?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary tell her mother at lunch?
2. How did Dick avoid going to war?
3. Why does Abe ask if Jules is allowed in the bar?
4. Who accompanies Nicole when she meets with Dick?
5. What does Dick realize after talking to Clay Collis about Rosemary?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)