Short Answer Key
Book 1, Chapter 1 | Book 1, Chapter 2
1. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
Gausse's Hotel des Estrangers
2. What is the date of the opening passage?
3. What is the name of the daughter in the opening passage?
4. What is the occupation of the answer to #3?
5. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
6. Who does Rosemary meet as he carries a tent and beach umbrella?
Book 1, Chapter 3 | Book 1, Chapter 4
1. What does Rosemary tell her mother at lunch?
She had fallen in love at the beach.
2. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
Mrs. Elsie Speers
3. In what city does Rosemary go to the drug store?
4. What jewelry does Nicole Driver always wear?
5. With whom does...
This section contains 2,253 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)