|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 9 | Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Beth rouse Clay from his drunken sleep?
(a) To have a few more drinks
(b) To sit with Dick at the jail
(c) To take her out dancing
(d) To chastise him for his behavior
2. Where is Dick's father's church?
3. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) Nicole has been seeing another man.
(b) She wishes her mother would return to America.
(c) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
(d) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
4. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
(a) Preston Hughes
(b) Collis Clay
(c) Dick Diver
(d) James Binford
5. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Bows her head
(b) Bursts into tears
(c) Leaves flowers
(d) Signs the guest book
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dick and Beth have tea?
2. Why does Dick tell Nicole that men look at her?
3. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
4. What advice does Dick give to Nicole?
5. Who does Dick treat in Lausanne?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)