|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 9 | Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick tell Rosemary when he goes to her hotel room?
(a) He thinks she is still beautiful.
(b) He can never see her again.
(c) He is leaving Nicole.
(d) He is returning to America.
2. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Fourth of July
(b) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(c) Armistice Day
(d) Bastille Day
3. What topic is Dick sharing with Elsie Speers?
(a) Skiing in Switzerland
(b) Investing in stocks and bonds
(c) His travels in Africa
(d) Her need for a psychologist
4. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
(a) sapphire cuff links
(d) Napoleonic brandy
5. Into what arrangement does Dick enter with Franz?
(a) To open a clinic together
(b) To provide free care to Nicole
(c) To buy Beth's mother's house
(d) To invest in a golf course
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Nicole when her mother died?
2. What does Dick find in his hotel room the next day?
3. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
4. What does Beth ask Dick about a property of her mother's?
5. What burgeoning problem does Dick realize he has?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)