|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 9 | Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition of the answer to #149 which is exacerbated by drinking?
(a) Bipolar disease
2. How does Nicole behave at the site of the car accident?
(a) She calls for an ambulance.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She laughs hysterically.
(d) She breaks down in sobs.
3. Why does Dick help in this situation?
(a) He needs to teach his son a lesson.
(b) He tries to protect the people he loves.
(c) He needs to keep up a good public image.
(d) He sees it as an opportunity to do something good.
4. Why does Dick return to America?
(a) To attend his father's funeral
(b) To attend a college reunion
(c) To buy real estate
(d) To buy a new wardrobe for Nicole
5. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
(b) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
(c) Nicole has been seeing another man.
(d) She wishes her mother would return to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
2. Why does Abe ask if Jules is allowed in the bar?
3. Dick returns to ______________ to live with his family.
4. What does Dick reveal to Rosemary at the hotel?
5. What does Mr. McKisco swallow before the altercation?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)