|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 9 | Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dick and Nicole plan for this evening?
(a) Dinner and a movie
(b) Dinner and drinks
(c) Dinner and a play
(d) Dinner and a concert
2. What does Dick realize about Rosemary the next day?
(a) They cannot see each other again.
(b) He cannot compete with her other men.
(c) They are not in love.
(d) They are wild about each other.
3. What burgeoning problem does Dick realize he has?
4. What does Mr. McKisco swallow before the altercation?
(a) Sleeping pills
(b) Sparkling water
5. What does Franz suggest for Dick?
(a) A night on the town
(b) A stiff drink
(c) A long vacation
(d) A leave of absence
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
2. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
3. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
4. Who shows up at the train station to bid Abe goodbye?
5. What does Nicole give to Rosemary's mother?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)