|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 9 | Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rosemary and Nicole do together that afternoon?
(a) Go to lunch
2. What is the occupation of the answer to #3?
3. Why does Dick help in this situation?
(a) He sees it as an opportunity to do something good.
(b) He tries to protect the people he loves.
(c) He needs to teach his son a lesson.
(d) He needs to keep up a good public image.
4. What does Abe spend the day doing?
(a) Playing golf
(b) Playing tennis
5. Where does Dick work on his book?
(a) Villa Diana
(b) Villa Maria
(c) Villa Viega
(d) Villa Nova
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Nicole when she meets with Dick?
2. What advice does Dick give to Nicole?
3. What is the tradition between Dick and Nicole?
4. Dick observes that the English still feel suspicious of the Swiss because of ____________________________.
5. Why does Beth rouse Clay from his drunken sleep?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)