|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 9 | Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abe ask for help for Jules?
2. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(a) Earl Brady
(c) The Divers
3. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
(a) Mr. McKisco
(c) Dick Diver
(d) Abe North
4. What does the answer to #31 take with him to the event?
(a) A movie camera
(c) A jacket
(d) A doctor
5. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
(a) sapphire cuff links
(d) Napoleonic brandy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. McKisco swallow before the altercation?
2. How many children do Dick and Nicole have?
3. Who does Rosemary meet as he carries a tent and beach umbrella?
4. Who approaches Abe to see if he will speak to Jules Peterson?
5. What does Franz think about a marriage between Dick and Nicole?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)