|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 9 | Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dick and Nicole plan for this evening?
(a) Dinner and drinks
(b) Dinner and a concert
(c) Dinner and a play
(d) Dinner and a movie
2. What does Dr. Dohmler think about Dick's relationship with Nicole?
(a) He thinks Dick is the best thing that ever happened to Nicole.
(b) He thinks they should no longer see each other.
(c) He thinks Nicole could find a more suitable match than Dick.
(d) He thinks Dick and Nicole should marry right away.
3. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
(a) A wreath
(b) A puppy
(c) A purse
(d) A hat
4. What does Nicole do with a letter from Tommy?
(a) Throws it away
(b) Gives it to Dick
(c) Presses it in her diary
(d) Puts it in her desk drawer
5. What is Dick's special quality?
(a) He can make everyone feel special and loved.
(b) He can juggle.
(c) He can cook gourmet dishes.
(d) He is a master storyteller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth ask Dick about a property of her mother's?
2. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
3. What agreement do Dick and Franz make?
4. Why does Nicole tell Dick that he couldn't fall in love with her?
5. What happens in spite of Beth's misgivings?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)