|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 9 | Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dick and Rosemary do in the taxi?
2. Why has Dick taken this trip?
(a) To find himself
(b) To attend a conference
(c) To buy real estate
(d) To buy furniture
3. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
(a) James Binford
(b) Collis Clay
(c) Preston Hughes
(d) Dick Diver
4. Why does Dick help in this situation?
(a) He sees it as an opportunity to do something good.
(b) He tries to protect the people he loves.
(c) He needs to teach his son a lesson.
(d) He needs to keep up a good public image.
5. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
(b) She wishes her mother would return to America.
(c) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
(d) Nicole has been seeing another man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Dick to a cabaret?
2. What agreement do Dick and Franz make?
3. What is Dick given for his pain?
4. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
5. What does Rosemary tell her mother at lunch?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)