|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 9 | Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of the call?
(a) Tommy has been in a car accident.
(b) Lanier has been in a bar fight.
(c) Mary North and Lady Caroline need bail money.
(d) A man has shot himself in Rosemary's hotel room.
2. What does Dick realize about Rosemary the next day?
(a) They are wild about each other.
(b) They cannot see each other again.
(c) He cannot compete with her other men.
(d) They are not in love.
3. Where does Dick next see Rosemary?
4. What happens after Dick and Rosemary finish lunch?
(a) They make love in her hotel room.
(b) They take a drive to the country.
(c) They go sightseeing.
(d) They go to the beach.
5. What city does Dick associate with the demise of his relationship with Rosemary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
2. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
3. Who does Rosemary find sobbing on the terrace of the hotel?
4. Why does Dick take charge of the situation in Rosemary's room?
5. What does Dick find in his hotel room the next day?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)