|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 22 | Book 2, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
(a) Dick Diver
(c) Mr. McKisco
(d) Abe North
2. What does Dick reveal to Rosemary at the hotel?
(a) He would like to do a screen test.
(b) He does not want to see her again.
(c) He wants to return to America.
(d) He loves her but they can do nothing about it.
3. What place reminds Rosemary of Hollywood?
(a) La Turbie
(c) Saint Tropez
(d) Monte Carlo
4. Who approaches Abe to see if he will speak to Jules Peterson?
(b) The chasseur
5. What is the next destination on Dick's trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
2. On what had Rosemary's mother spent everything her husbands had left her?
3. Who does Rosemary meet to discuss a movie?
4. What does Mr. McKisco swallow before the altercation?
5. Why does Dick want to change hotels?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)