|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 22 | Book 2, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in spite of Beth's misgivings?
(a) Nicole checks out of the sanitarium.
(b) Nicole returns to America.
(c) Nicole marries Dick.
(d) Nicole finds another psychologist.
2. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(a) Earl Brady
(b) The Divers
3. Who is Rosemary jealous of for the first time in her life?
(a) Mrs. North
(c) Her best friend
(d) Her mother
4. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
(a) What it would be like to kiss Dick
(b) A new dress for a party
(c) Going to Paris
(d) Awards ceremoney at Cannes
5. What does Nicole want to play for Dick?
(a) The piano
(c) The phonograph
(d) The drums
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the pathologist that Dick visits in Zurich?
2. Who had been a patient of the answer to #79?
3. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
4. What does Dick do without Nicole's consent?
5. What does Mr. McKisco swallow before the altercation?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)