|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 22 | Book 2, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nicole spend money?
(a) Not at all
2. What does the answer to #31 take with him to the event?
(a) A movie camera
(b) A jacket
(d) A doctor
3. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
(a) The innocence of the kiss
(b) The passion of the kiss
(c) The thought of Nicole
(d) The tears in Rosemary's eyes
4. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
(a) sapphire cuff links
(d) Napoleonic brandy
5. Why does Abe ask if Jules is allowed in the bar?
(a) Jules is not appropriately dressed.
(b) Jules is underage.
(c) Jules is a black man.
(d) Jules has had too much to drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dick run into while in Naples?
2. What do Rosemary and Nicole do together that afternoon?
3. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
4. Who approaches Abe to see if he will speak to Jules Peterson?
5. Who accompanies Dick to a cabaret?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)