|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 22 | Book 2, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
2. Who is the pathologist that Dick visits in Zurich?
(a) Albert Einstein
(b) Carl Jung
(c) Franz Gregorovius
(d) Sigmund Freud
3. How old was Nicole when her mother died?
4. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
(a) Directions to her hotel
(c) Directions to Paris
5. What topic is Dick sharing with Elsie Speers?
(a) Investing in stocks and bonds
(b) His travels in Africa
(c) Her need for a psychologist
(d) Skiing in Switzerland
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abe ask for help for Jules?
2. What does Franz think about a marriage between Dick and Nicole?
3. Where does Nicole's sister think that Nicole should live?
4. How does Nicole behave at the site of the car accident?
5. What jewelry does Nicole Driver always wear?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)