|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 22 | Book 2, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abe ask for help for Jules?
2. What does Dick do without Nicole's consent?
(a) Buys a new wardrobe
(b) Changes their hotel reservation
(c) Arranges a dinner party
(d) Buys a new car
3. What advice does Dick give to Nicole?
(a) Stay at the institution for another year.
(b) Get a second opinion from another psychologist.
(c) Stop wearing such dramatic clothing.
(d) Go back to America, fall in love and have a family.
4. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(a) A chess match
(b) A duel
(c) Arm wrestling
(d) A fencing match
5. Why does Dick want to change hotels?
(a) He wants a hotel with a pool.
(b) He would not have to see Nicole.
(c) He does not like his room.
(d) He wants to be closer to the airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
2. What is the name of the daughter in the opening passage?
3. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
4. What city does Dick associate with the demise of his relationship with Rosemary?
5. Why is Dick taken to a police station?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)