|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 22 | Book 2, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had been a patient of the answer to #79?
2. Why is Dick taken to a police station?
(a) He got in a fight with a taxi driver.
(b) He beat up Rosemary.
(c) He assaulted a police officer.
(d) He ran out on his hotel bill.
3. Why does Dick tell Nicole that men look at her?
(a) Her elaborate clothing
(b) Her long hair
(c) Her lips
(d) Her voice
4. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
(a) Nicole and Early Brady
(b) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
(c) Dick and Nicole
(d) Mr. and Mrs. North
5. Where is Dick's father's church?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dick and Beth have tea?
2. What does Dick do without Nicole's consent?
3. Where does Rosemary say is the only place she can get any privacy?
4. At what age had Dick arrived in Zurich?
5. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)