|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 22 | Book 2, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nicole behave at the site of the car accident?
(a) She breaks down in sobs.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She calls for an ambulance.
(d) She laughs hysterically.
2. What topic is Dick sharing with Elsie Speers?
(a) Skiing in Switzerland
(b) Investing in stocks and bonds
(c) Her need for a psychologist
(d) His travels in Africa
3. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) June, 1945
(b) July 1925
(c) June, 1925
(d) January 1945
4. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
(a) The tears in Rosemary's eyes
(b) The passion of the kiss
(c) The thought of Nicole
(d) The innocence of the kiss
5. Who is Nicole's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elsie share with Dick?
2. What does Dick tell Rosemary when he goes to her hotel room?
3. Where does Nicole's sister think that Nicole should live?
4. Who is with Nicole when Dick sees her in a cable car?
5. Why is Dick taken to a police station?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)