|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 22 | Book 2, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary discover when she returns to her room?
(a) Her watch has been stolen.
(b) A dead Negro man is stretched out on her bed.
(c) The maid has turned down her bed.
(d) Dick is waiting for her.
2. What does Dick host that evening?
(a) A party for Rosemary
(b) A Bastille Day party
(c) A going away party for the Norths
(d) A block party
3. What does Nicole want to play for Dick?
(a) The drums
(b) The piano
(c) The phonograph
4. Why is Dick taken to a police station?
(a) He assaulted a police officer.
(b) He got in a fight with a taxi driver.
(c) He beat up Rosemary.
(d) He ran out on his hotel bill.
5. Where does Dick tell Franz he is going?
(a) An overdue vacation to Hawaii
(b) A personal trip to Chicago
(c) A psychiatric conference in Berlin
(d) A family vacation to London
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abe say is the best thing to have?
2. In what city does Rosemary go to the drug store?
3. What does the answer to #31 take with him to the event?
4. Who approaches Abe to see if he will speak to Jules Peterson?
5. What does Dick find in his hotel room the next day?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)