|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 22 | Book 2, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
2. Who does Rosemary think is one of the most beautiful people she has ever seen?
3. What does Dick realize about Rosemary the next day?
(a) They are not in love.
(b) They are wild about each other.
(c) He cannot compete with her other men.
(d) They cannot see each other again.
4. What is Dick's special quality?
(a) He can juggle.
(b) He can cook gourmet dishes.
(c) He can make everyone feel special and loved.
(d) He is a master storyteller.
5. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
(a) Dick and Nicole
(b) Earl Brady
(d) Mr. and Mrs. North
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
2. Why does Dick tell Nicole that men look at her?
3. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
4. What is the next destination on Dick's trip?
5. Who does Abe ask for help for Jules?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)