|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 14 | Book 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
(b) Seducing women
(c) Stocks and bonds
(d) Pro football
2. What does Dick realize after talking to Clay Collis about Rosemary?
(a) Rosemary is in love with Dick.
(b) Dick is in love with Rosemary.
(c) Rosemary is in love with Clay.
(d) Clay is in love with Rosemary.
3. On what had Rosemary's mother spent everything her husbands had left her?
(b) Rosemary's education
(c) Vacation homes
4. What does Dick host that evening?
(a) A going away party for the Norths
(b) A Bastille Day party
(c) A party for Rosemary
(d) A block party
5. What is Dick's special quality?
(a) He can cook gourmet dishes.
(b) He can juggle.
(c) He can make everyone feel special and loved.
(d) He is a master storyteller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dick want to change hotels?
2. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
3. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
4. In what city does Rosemary go to the drug store?
5. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)