|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 14 | Book 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
(a) To make love to him
(b) To show him her jewelry
(c) To get his opinion on a script
(d) To show him the view
2. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) June, 1945
(b) January 1945
(c) June, 1925
(d) July 1925
3. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(a) A duel
(b) A fencing match
(c) Arm wrestling
(d) A chess match
4. From where did Dick receive a medical degree?
(a) Yale University
(b) Columbia University
(c) Johns Hopkins University
(d) Harvard University
5. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
(a) The innocence of the kiss
(b) The tears in Rosemary's eyes
(c) The thought of Nicole
(d) The passion of the kiss
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abe ask for help for Jules?
2. Who accompanies Nicole when she meets with Dick?
3. What does Nicole sew for Dick?
4. What does Mr. McKisco swallow before the altercation?
5. Where does Dick work on his book?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)