|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 14 | Book 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dick and Nicole plan for this evening?
(a) Dinner and a concert
(b) Dinner and a play
(c) Dinner and a movie
(d) Dinner and drinks
2. What does Mr. McKisco swallow before the altercation?
(b) Sleeping pills
(c) Sparkling water
3. How did Dick avoid going to war?
(a) He was a student.
(b) He had flat feet.
(c) He was too young.
(d) He was gay.
4. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
(a) Mr. McKisco
(c) Dick Diver
(d) Abe North
5. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
(a) The Four Seasons
(b) The Ritz Carlton
(c) Gausse's Hotel des Estrangers
(d) The Meridien Hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. Dick observes that the English still feel suspicious of the Swiss because of ____________________________.
2. Who is Nicole's father?
3. Who does Rosemary find sobbing on the terrace of the hotel?
4. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
5. Where do Dick and Beth have tea?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)