|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 14 | Book 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick realize about his feelings for Rosemary?
(a) He will spend more time with Nicole.
(b) He had better get Rosemary out of his life.
(c) He will focus more attention on Rosemary.
(d) He has reached a turning point in his life.
2. What happens in spite of Beth's misgivings?
(a) Nicole marries Dick.
(b) Nicole checks out of the sanitarium.
(c) Nicole returns to America.
(d) Nicole finds another psychologist.
3. How long is Nicole's father required to stay away from her according to Franz Gregorovius?
(a) 1 year
(b) 2 years
(c) 5 years
(d) 18 months
4. Who is Nicole's father?
(a) Devereaux Warren
(b) Early Brady
(c) Abe North
(d) Carlton Collis
5. Nicole refers to herself as _____________________.
(a) the crazy blonde
(b) Daddy's girl
(c) the life of the party
(d) the master plumber
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicole behave at the site of the car accident?
2. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
3. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
4. Where do Dick and Beth have tea?
5. What is the tradition between Dick and Nicole?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)