|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 14 | Book 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nicole spend money?
(d) Not at all
2. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) June, 1945
(b) June, 1925
(c) July 1925
(d) January 1945
3. Who is with Nicole when Dick sees her in a cable car?
(a) Conte de Marmora
(b) Mr. Warren
(c) Franz Gregorovius
(d) Dr. Dohmler
4. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
(a) A new dress for a party
(b) Awards ceremoney at Cannes
(c) What it would be like to kiss Dick
(d) Going to Paris
5. What does Rosemary tell her mother at lunch?
(a) She wants to check out of the hotel early.
(b) She had fallen in love at the beach.
(c) She has lost her diamond earrings.
(d) She wants to stay another week at the hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nature of Jules Peterson's business?
2. What is the content of the letter?
3. What does Dick realize about his feelings for Rosemary?
4. What do Dick and Rosemary do in the taxi?
5. Who does Abe ask for help for Jules?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)