|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 14 | Book 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
(a) Earl Brady
(c) Mr. and Mrs. North
(d) Dick and Nicole
2. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
3. What is the name of the daughter in the opening passage?
(a) Rose Marie
4. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
(a) James Binford
(b) Preston Hughes
(c) Collis Clay
(d) Dick Diver
5. Where does Nicole's sister think that Nicole should live?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dick and Nicole plan for this evening?
2. How old was Nicole when her mother died?
3. How does Nicole spend money?
4. Why does Dick want to change hotels?
5. What place reminds Rosemary of Hollywood?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)