|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 14 | Book 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tradition between Dick and Nicole?
(a) Dick orders for both of them
(b) Always compliment the other
(c) Never be too tired for anything
(d) Dick is in charge of romance
2. What topic is Dick sharing with Elsie Speers?
(a) Her need for a psychologist
(b) Skiing in Switzerland
(c) His travels in Africa
(d) Investing in stocks and bonds
3. Who is Nicole's sister?
4. Dick observes that the English still feel suspicious of the Swiss because of ____________________________.
(a) their chocolate-making skills
(b) their association with the Germans
(c) their ski resorts
(d) their watchmaking skills
5. What does Rosemary tell Dick in the taxi?
(a) She is adopted.
(b) She hates her mother.
(c) She loves Nicole and him.
(d) She wants to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth ask Dick about a property of her mother's?
2. What is the nature of Jules Peterson's business?
3. In what city does Rosemary go to the drug store?
4. Why does Abe ask if Jules is allowed in the bar?
5. Who had been a patient of the answer to #79?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)