|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 14 | Book 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) June, 1945
(b) July 1925
(c) January 1945
(d) June, 1925
2. Who approaches Abe to see if he will speak to Jules Peterson?
(b) The chasseur
3. Where does Nicole's sister think that Nicole should live?
(d) New York
4. At what age had Dick arrived in Zurich?
5. What does Nicole say she learned a lot about in the institution?
(a) Discipline and regulations
(b) Language and music
(c) Behaviors and motivations
(d) Flowers and poetry
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dick and Nicole plan for this evening?
2. Why does Dick take charge of the situation in Rosemary's room?
3. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
4. What does Beth ask Dick about a property of her mother's?
5. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)