|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 25 | Book 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
2. At what age had Dick arrived in Zurich?
3. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Leaves flowers
(b) Signs the guest book
(c) Bursts into tears
(d) Bows her head
4. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(b) Bastille Day
(c) Fourth of July
(d) Armistice Day
5. Who does Rosemary meet as he carries a tent and beach umbrella?
(a) Mr. McKisco
(b) Abe North
(d) Dick Diver
Short Answer Questions
1. On what had Rosemary's mother spent everything her husbands had left her?
2. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
3. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
4. What do Rosemary and Nicole do together that afternoon?
5. From where did Dick receive a medical degree?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)