|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 25 | Book 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
(a) To his hotel
(b) To the sea
(c) To Rosemary's studio
(d) To the casino
2. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Leaves flowers
(b) Bursts into tears
(c) Bows her head
(d) Signs the guest book
3. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
(a) Mrs. Abe North
(b) Mrs. Dick Diver
(c) Mrs. Lauren Mckisco
(d) Mrs. Elsie Speers
4. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
5. What is the name of the daughter in the opening passage?
(d) Rose Marie
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Dick sign to a note for Maria?
2. What does Dick host that evening?
3. Where does Rosemary say is the only place she can get any privacy?
4. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
5. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)