|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 25 | Book 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Abe ask if Jules is allowed in the bar?
(a) Jules is underage.
(b) Jules is a black man.
(c) Jules has had too much to drink.
(d) Jules is not appropriately dressed.
2. Who are the first guests to arrive at Dick's party?
(a) Rosemary and her mother
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Abe North
(c) Earl Brady and Campion
(d) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
3. How did Dick avoid going to war?
(a) He was gay.
(b) He was too young.
(c) He was a student.
(d) He had flat feet.
4. Who approaches Abe to see if he will speak to Jules Peterson?
(b) The chasseur
5. Why does Dick take charge of the situation in Rosemary's room?
(a) He has a dominant personality.
(b) He is the oldest one in the room.
(c) He has medical training.
(d) He does not want her career to be ruined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dick and Rosemary do in the taxi?
2. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
3. What does Rosemary tell Dick in the taxi?
4. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
5. On what had Rosemary's mother spent everything her husbands had left her?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)