|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 25 | Book 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
(a) What it would be like to kiss Dick
(b) Awards ceremoney at Cannes
(c) Going to Paris
(d) A new dress for a party
2. How did Dick avoid going to war?
(a) He had flat feet.
(b) He was too young.
(c) He was a student.
(d) He was gay.
3. Who is Rosemary jealous of for the first time in her life?
(a) Her mother
(b) Mrs. North
(d) Her best friend
4. Why does Abe ask if Jules is allowed in the bar?
(a) Jules is underage.
(b) Jules is a black man.
(c) Jules is not appropriately dressed.
(d) Jules has had too much to drink.
5. Which character leaves for war the next day?
(a) Dick Diver
(b) Tommy Barban
(d) Earl Brady
Short Answer Questions
1. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
2. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
3. What does Abe spend the day doing?
4. In what city does Rosemary go to the drug store?
5. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)