|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 25 | Book 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
(a) A purse
(b) A puppy
(c) A wreath
(d) A hat
2. Why does Abe ask if Jules is allowed in the bar?
(a) Jules is underage.
(b) Jules has had too much to drink.
(c) Jules is not appropriately dressed.
(d) Jules is a black man.
3. What does Nicole give to Rosemary's mother?
(a) A recipe for Chicken Marsala
(b) The name of her hair stylist
(c) A pearl bracelet
(d) A yellow evening bag
4. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
(b) Stocks and bonds
(c) Pro football
(d) Seducing women
5. What do Dick and Nicole plan for this evening?
(a) Dinner and drinks
(b) Dinner and a play
(c) Dinner and a movie
(d) Dinner and a concert
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary discover when she returns to her room?
2. What does Rosemary tell her mother at lunch?
3. What does Nicole sew for Dick?
4. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
5. What do Dick and Rosemary do in the taxi?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)