|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 25 | Book 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick realize after talking to Clay Collis about Rosemary?
(a) Rosemary is in love with Clay.
(b) Clay is in love with Rosemary.
(c) Rosemary is in love with Dick.
(d) Dick is in love with Rosemary.
2. Who are the exploiters?
(a) Fund raisers
(b) Dick's country club crowd
(c) Sober, serious people
(d) High-stakes gamblers
3. What is Dick's special quality?
(a) He is a master storyteller.
(b) He can juggle.
(c) He can make everyone feel special and loved.
(d) He can cook gourmet dishes.
4. Why does Rosemary think her wild party wasn't fun?
(a) She was not allowed any champagne.
(b) Her mother made her go home at midnight.
(c) Dick wasn't there.
(d) Nicole spoiled all the fun.
5. Who does Rosemary meet as he carries a tent and beach umbrella?
(b) Mr. McKisco
(c) Abe North
(d) Dick Diver
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the daughter in the opening passage?
2. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
3. What is the occupation of the answer to #3?
4. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
5. What does Dick do without Nicole's consent?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)