|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 25 | Book 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick host that evening?
(a) A going away party for the Norths
(b) A Bastille Day party
(c) A block party
(d) A party for Rosemary
2. How did Dick avoid going to war?
(a) He was too young.
(b) He was gay.
(c) He was a student.
(d) He had flat feet.
3. At what age had Dick arrived in Zurich?
4. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
(a) The thought of Nicole
(b) The tears in Rosemary's eyes
(c) The passion of the kiss
(d) The innocence of the kiss
5. What is the tradition between Dick and Nicole?
(a) Never be too tired for anything
(b) Always compliment the other
(c) Dick is in charge of romance
(d) Dick orders for both of them
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the answer to #3?
2. What does Dick realize about his feelings for Rosemary?
3. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
4. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
5. What do Dick and Rosemary do in the taxi?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)