|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Leaves flowers
(b) Bows her head
(c) Bursts into tears
(d) Signs the guest book
2. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
(a) To the casino
(b) To his hotel
(c) To Rosemary's studio
(d) To the sea
3. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
(a) Awards ceremoney at Cannes
(b) What it would be like to kiss Dick
(c) Going to Paris
(d) A new dress for a party
4. What jewelry does Nicole Driver always wear?
(a) Diamond earrings
(b) Diamond tennis bracelet
(c) Sapphire engagement ring
(d) Pearl necklace
5. What is the occupation of the answer to #3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
2. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
3. Where does the group go after lunch?
4. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
5. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)