|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
(a) To get his opinion on a script
(b) To make love to him
(c) To show him her jewelry
(d) To show him the view
2. What do Rosemary and Nicole do together that afternoon?
(d) Go to lunch
3. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
(a) everything is larger than life
(b) life is just beginning
(c) everything matters
(d) nothing matters
4. Who does Rosemary think is one of the most beautiful people she has ever seen?
5. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Signs the guest book
(b) Bursts into tears
(c) Leaves flowers
(d) Bows her head
Short Answer Questions
1. What place reminds Rosemary of Hollywood?
2. On what had Rosemary's mother spent everything her husbands had left her?
3. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
4. What do Dick and Nicole plan for this evening?
5. What does Nicole tell Rosemary that is Abe North's problem?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)