|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
(a) sapphire cuff links
(d) Napoleonic brandy
2. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
(a) Abe North
(b) Dick Diver
(d) Mr. McKisco
3. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
(a) A hat
(b) A puppy
(c) A wreath
(d) A purse
4. What does Nicole sew for Dick?
(a) A dinner jacket
(b) A bathrobe
(c) A transparent swimsuit
(d) A smoking jacket
5. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) July 1925
(b) June, 1925
(c) June, 1945
(d) January 1945
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character leaves for war the next day?
2. What does Dick realize after talking to Clay Collis about Rosemary?
3. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
4. What do Dick and Nicole plan for this evening?
5. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)