|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rosemary find sobbing on the terrace of the hotel?
(a) Earl Brady
(b) Luis Campion
(c) Dick Driver
(d) Abe North
2. What does Dick realize about his feelings for Rosemary?
(a) He had better get Rosemary out of his life.
(b) He will spend more time with Nicole.
(c) He has reached a turning point in his life.
(d) He will focus more attention on Rosemary.
3. Who shows up at the train station to bid Abe goodbye?
4. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. North
(b) Nicole and Early Brady
(c) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
(d) Dick and Nicole
5. Where does the group go after lunch?
(a) Monte Carlo
(b) Franco-American Films
(d) Saint Tropez
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
2. What is the occupation of the answer to #3?
3. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
4. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
5. What is Dick's special quality?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)