|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
(a) To Rosemary's studio
(b) To the sea
(c) To his hotel
(d) To the casino
2. What is the name of the daughter in the opening passage?
(b) Rose Marie
3. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
(b) Napoleonic brandy
(d) sapphire cuff links
4. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(a) The Divers
(c) Earl Brady
5. What does Nicole tell Rosemary that is Abe North's problem?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicole sew for Dick?
2. What does Abe say is the best thing to have?
3. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
4. What does Dick reveal to Rosemary at the hotel?
5. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)