|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
(a) To make love to him
(b) To show him her jewelry
(c) To get his opinion on a script
(d) To show him the view
2. Who does Rosemary meet to discuss a movie?
(c) Dick Diver
(d) Mr. Brady
3. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) June, 1925
(b) June, 1945
(c) January 1945
(d) July 1925
4. Who does Rosemary meet as he carries a tent and beach umbrella?
(b) Dick Diver
(c) Mr. McKisco
(d) Abe North
5. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(b) Fourth of July
(c) Armistice Day
(d) Bastille Day
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
2. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
3. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
4. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
5. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)