|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Signs the guest book
(b) Bows her head
(c) Bursts into tears
(d) Leaves flowers
2. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
(a) Vogue magazine
(b) War books
(c) Romance novel
3. What does Nicole tell Rosemary that is Abe North's problem?
4. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
(a) The passion of the kiss
(b) The tears in Rosemary's eyes
(c) The innocence of the kiss
(d) The thought of Nicole
5. What do Rosemary and Nicole do together that afternoon?
(c) Go to lunch
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
2. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
3. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
4. What is Dick's special quality?
5. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)