|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
(a) Dick and Nicole
(c) Earl Brady
(d) Mr. and Mrs. North
2. What is the name of the daughter in the opening passage?
(d) Rose Marie
3. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Bows her head
(b) Leaves flowers
(c) Bursts into tears
(d) Signs the guest book
4. What does Dick realize after talking to Clay Collis about Rosemary?
(a) Dick is in love with Rosemary.
(b) Rosemary is in love with Dick.
(c) Clay is in love with Rosemary.
(d) Rosemary is in love with Clay.
5. Who are the exploiters?
(a) High-stakes gamblers
(b) Fund raisers
(c) Sober, serious people
(d) Dick's country club crowd
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the police sergeant looking for when he comes to Nicole's room?
2. What is the date of the opening passage?
3. Who are the first guests to arrive at Dick's party?
4. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
5. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)