|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary tell Dick in the taxi?
(a) She loves Nicole and him.
(b) She hates her mother.
(c) She wants to go home.
(d) She is adopted.
2. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
(a) The Meridien Hotel
(b) Gausse's Hotel des Estrangers
(c) The Four Seasons
(d) The Ritz Carlton
3. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
(a) To his hotel
(b) To the casino
(c) To the sea
(d) To Rosemary's studio
4. What place reminds Rosemary of Hollywood?
(a) La Turbie
(b) Saint Tropez
(c) Monte Carlo
5. What does Dick do when he realizes Rosemary is not at the studio?
(a) He hangs around waiting for her.
(b) He returns to his hotel.
(c) He phones her.
(d) He leaves a message for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the daughter in the opening passage?
2. What does Dick reveal to Rosemary at the hotel?
3. What does Dick realize after talking to Clay Collis about Rosemary?
4. In what city does Rosemary go to the drug store?
5. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)