|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
(a) The Ritz Carlton
(b) The Meridien Hotel
(c) The Four Seasons
(d) Gausse's Hotel des Estrangers
2. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
(a) Stocks and bonds
(b) Seducing women
(c) Pro football
3. Who does Rosemary go with to witness the answer to #28?
(a) Earl Brady
(b) Her mother
(d) Dic Diver
4. Who are the first guests to arrive at Dick's party?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
(b) Rosemary and her mother
(c) Earl Brady and Campion
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Abe North
5. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
(a) The passion of the kiss
(b) The thought of Nicole
(c) The innocence of the kiss
(d) The tears in Rosemary's eyes
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the daughter in the opening passage?
2. Which character leaves for war the next day?
3. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
4. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
5. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)