|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
2. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
(a) Mrs. Elsie Speers
(b) Mrs. Abe North
(c) Mrs. Lauren Mckisco
(d) Mrs. Dick Diver
3. Where does the group go after lunch?
(a) Franco-American Films
(c) Monte Carlo
(d) Saint Tropez
4. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
(a) Going to Paris
(b) What it would be like to kiss Dick
(c) Awards ceremoney at Cannes
(d) A new dress for a party
5. What is the tradition between Dick and Nicole?
(a) Dick orders for both of them
(b) Dick is in charge of romance
(c) Always compliment the other
(d) Never be too tired for anything
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick realize after talking to Clay Collis about Rosemary?
2. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
3. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
4. What does Rosemary tell Dick in the taxi?
5. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)