|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
(b) Saint Tropez
2. Which character leaves for war the next day?
(a) Dick Diver
(b) Earl Brady
(d) Tommy Barban
3. What does Nicole tell Rosemary that is Abe North's problem?
4. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(a) A chess match
(b) A duel
(c) A fencing match
(d) Arm wrestling
5. What does Dick host that evening?
(a) A Bastille Day party
(b) A going away party for the Norths
(c) A block party
(d) A party for Rosemary
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the daughter in the opening passage?
2. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
3. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
4. Why does Rosemary think her wild party wasn't fun?
5. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)