|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what had Rosemary's mother spent everything her husbands had left her?
(a) Vacation homes
(b) Rosemary's education
2. Who does Rosemary find sobbing on the terrace of the hotel?
(a) Earl Brady
(b) Luis Campion
(c) Abe North
(d) Dick Driver
3. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
(a) Gausse's Hotel des Estrangers
(b) The Meridien Hotel
(c) The Ritz Carlton
(d) The Four Seasons
4. What jewelry does Nicole Driver always wear?
(a) Pearl necklace
(b) Diamond tennis bracelet
(c) Sapphire engagement ring
(d) Diamond earrings
5. What does Nicole give to Rosemary's mother?
(a) A pearl bracelet
(b) A yellow evening bag
(c) A recipe for Chicken Marsala
(d) The name of her hair stylist
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
2. Who are the exploiters?
3. What is the date of the opening passage?
4. What does Abe say is the best thing to have?
5. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)