|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abe tells Nicole that he was tired of _______________________.
(a) taking the train
(b) his wife
(d) Dick and Nicole
2. Who does Rosemary go with to witness the answer to #28?
(a) Her mother
(b) Earl Brady
(c) Dic Diver
3. Who does Rosemary find sobbing on the terrace of the hotel?
(a) Dick Driver
(b) Luis Campion
(c) Abe North
(d) Earl Brady
4. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
(a) To make love to him
(b) To show him her jewelry
(c) To get his opinion on a script
(d) To show him the view
5. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) July 1925
(b) June, 1925
(c) January 1945
(d) June, 1945
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the answer to #31 take with him to the event?
2. What does Dick do without Nicole's consent?
3. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
4. What does Dick host that evening?
5. What is Dick's special quality?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)