|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 21 | Book 1, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Bows her head
(b) Leaves flowers
(c) Signs the guest book
(d) Bursts into tears
2. Who are the first guests to arrive at Dick's party?
(a) Rosemary and her mother
(b) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Abe North
(d) Earl Brady and Campion
3. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
(a) Collis Clay
(b) James Binford
(c) Preston Hughes
(d) Dick Diver
4. What does Dick realize about his feelings for Rosemary?
(a) He will spend more time with Nicole.
(b) He will focus more attention on Rosemary.
(c) He has reached a turning point in his life.
(d) He had better get Rosemary out of his life.
5. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(c) The Divers
(d) Earl Brady
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick host that evening?
2. Who does Rosemary meet to discuss a movie?
3. What does the answer to #31 take with him to the event?
4. Who are the exploiters?
5. On what had Rosemary's mother spent everything her husbands had left her?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)