|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 13 | Book 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place reminds Rosemary of Hollywood?
(a) La Turbie
(b) Monte Carlo
(d) Saint Tropez
2. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) She wishes her mother would return to America.
(b) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
(c) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
(d) Nicole has been seeing another man.
3. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
(a) Directions to Paris
(b) Directions to her hotel
4. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(a) Earl Brady
(c) The Divers
5. What is the name of the daughter in the opening passage?
(b) Rose Marie
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character leaves for war the next day?
2. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
3. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
4. What does the answer to #31 take with him to the event?
5. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)