|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 13 | Book 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character leaves for war the next day?
(b) Tommy Barban
(c) Earl Brady
(d) Dick Diver
2. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
(b) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
(c) She wishes her mother would return to America.
(d) Nicole has been seeing another man.
3. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
(a) Romance novel
(b) Vogue magazine
(d) War books
4. What does the answer to #31 take with him to the event?
(a) A doctor
(c) A jacket
(d) A movie camera
5. What does Mr. McKisco swallow before the altercation?
(a) Sparkling water
(d) Sleeping pills
Short Answer Questions
1. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
2. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
3. Who are the first guests to arrive at Dick's party?
4. What is the occupation of the answer to #3?
5. Who does Rosemary meet to discuss a movie?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)