|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 13 | Book 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
(c) sapphire cuff links
(d) Napoleonic brandy
2. With whom does Rosemary fall in love?
(a) Dick Diver
(c) Abe North
3. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
(a) War books
(b) Romance novel
(c) Vogue magazine
4. Who does Rosemary go with to witness the answer to #28?
(a) Earl Brady
(b) Her mother
(c) Dic Diver
5. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Leaves flowers
(b) Bursts into tears
(c) Bows her head
(d) Signs the guest book
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary tell her mother at lunch?
2. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
3. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
4. What is the occupation of the answer to #3?
5. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)