|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 13 | Book 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) June, 1925
(b) January 1945
(c) July 1925
(d) June, 1945
2. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) Nicole has been seeing another man.
(b) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
(c) She wishes her mother would return to America.
(d) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
3. In what city does Rosemary go to the drug store?
(a) Saint Tropez
4. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Armistice Day
(b) Fourth of July
(c) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(d) Bastille Day
5. Who does Rosemary meet to discuss a movie?
(b) Mr. Brady
(c) Dick Diver
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
2. What does Dick do without Nicole's consent?
3. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
4. What does Nicole give to Rosemary's mother?
5. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)