|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 13 | Book 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Armistice Day
(b) Bastille Day
(c) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(d) Fourth of July
2. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
(b) Directions to Paris
(d) Directions to her hotel
3. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
(a) Mrs. Dick Diver
(b) Mrs. Abe North
(c) Mrs. Elsie Speers
(d) Mrs. Lauren Mckisco
4. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
5. Who are the first guests to arrive at Dick's party?
(a) Rosemary and her mother
(b) Earl Brady and Campion
(c) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Abe North
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
2. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
3. What is Dick's special quality?
4. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
5. What place reminds Rosemary of Hollywood?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)