|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 13 | Book 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
(a) The Four Seasons
(b) The Meridien Hotel
(c) The Ritz Carlton
(d) Gausse's Hotel des Estrangers
2. In what city does Rosemary go to the drug store?
(a) Saint Tropez
3. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) January 1945
(b) June, 1945
(c) July 1925
(d) June, 1925
4. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
(b) Napoleonic brandy
(d) sapphire cuff links
5. Which character leaves for war the next day?
(a) Earl Brady
(b) Tommy Barban
(d) Dick Diver
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
2. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
3. What does Mr. McKisco swallow before the altercation?
4. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
5. Who are the first guests to arrive at Dick's party?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)