|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 13 | Book 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what had Rosemary's mother spent everything her husbands had left her?
(a) Rosemary's education
(b) Vacation homes
2. What is the name of the daughter in the opening passage?
(d) Rose Marie
3. Who does Rosemary go with to witness the answer to #28?
(a) Dic Diver
(b) Earl Brady
(d) Her mother
4. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
(a) A wreath
(b) A purse
(c) A hat
(d) A puppy
5. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
(b) Nicole has been seeing another man.
(c) She wishes her mother would return to America.
(d) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
2. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
3. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
4. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
5. What is Dick's special quality?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)