|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 13 | Book 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
2. With whom does Rosemary fall in love?
(a) Dick Diver
(c) Abe North
3. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) July 1925
(b) June, 1945
(c) June, 1925
(d) January 1945
4. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
(a) everything matters
(b) nothing matters
(c) everything is larger than life
(d) life is just beginning
5. What is Dick's special quality?
(a) He can juggle.
(b) He can make everyone feel special and loved.
(c) He is a master storyteller.
(d) He can cook gourmet dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
2. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
3. Who does Rosemary think is one of the most beautiful people she has ever seen?
4. Who does Rosemary find sobbing on the terrace of the hotel?
5. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)