|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 13 | Book 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
(c) Rosemary's mother
(d) Mrs. McKisco
2. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
(a) Mrs. Abe North
(b) Mrs. Elsie Speers
(c) Mrs. Dick Diver
(d) Mrs. Lauren Mckisco
3. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
(a) Vogue magazine
(b) War books
(c) Romance novel
4. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
(a) Invites everyone to dinner
(b) Buys drinks for everyone
(c) Goes to the hotel
(d) Suggests she and Dick go dancing
5. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
(a) Abe North
(c) Mr. McKisco
(d) Dick Diver
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicole give to Rosemary's mother?
2. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
3. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
4. What place reminds Rosemary of Hollywood?
5. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)