|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 13 | Book 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Rosemary fall in love?
(a) Dick Diver
(c) Abe North
2. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
(a) Dick and Nicole
(b) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
(c) Mr. and Mrs. North
(d) Nicole and Early Brady
3. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) June, 1945
(b) July 1925
(c) June, 1925
(d) January 1945
4. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
(a) Mrs. McKisco
(d) Rosemary's mother
5. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
(a) A puppy
(b) A purse
(c) A hat
(d) A wreath
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character leaves for war the next day?
2. What is the occupation of the answer to #3?
3. Who does Rosemary meet as he carries a tent and beach umbrella?
4. What does Mr. McKisco swallow before the altercation?
5. What does Dick do without Nicole's consent?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)