|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 13 | Book 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
(d) Saint Tropez
2. What is Dick's special quality?
(a) He can make everyone feel special and loved.
(b) He can cook gourmet dishes.
(c) He is a master storyteller.
(d) He can juggle.
3. Which character leaves for war the next day?
(a) Dick Diver
(b) Earl Brady
(d) Tommy Barban
4. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
(a) Abe North
(c) Mr. McKisco
(d) Dick Diver
5. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. North
(b) Nicole and Early Brady
(c) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
(d) Dick and Nicole
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
2. What does Dick do without Nicole's consent?
3. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
4. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
5. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)