|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 13 | Book 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rosemary find sobbing on the terrace of the hotel?
(a) Dick Driver
(b) Luis Campion
(c) Abe North
(d) Earl Brady
2. What does Nicole sew for Dick?
(a) A transparent swimsuit
(b) A smoking jacket
(c) A bathrobe
(d) A dinner jacket
3. What is the date of the opening passage?
(a) July 1925
(b) January 1945
(c) June, 1925
(d) June, 1945
4. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
(a) The Four Seasons
(b) The Ritz Carlton
(c) Gausse's Hotel des Estrangers
(d) The Meridien Hotel
5. What does Rosemary tell her mother at lunch?
(a) She has lost her diamond earrings.
(b) She had fallen in love at the beach.
(c) She wants to stay another week at the hotel.
(d) She wants to check out of the hotel early.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the answer to #31 take with him to the event?
2. On what had Rosemary's mother spent everything her husbands had left her?
3. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
4. Which character leaves for war the next day?
5. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)