|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 9 | Book 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the bald man with a monocle?
(a) Mr. McKisco
(b) Dick Diver
(d) Abe North
2. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
(a) Mrs. McKisco
(c) Rosemary's mother
3. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
(a) Awards ceremoney at Cannes
(b) A new dress for a party
(c) Going to Paris
(d) What it would be like to kiss Dick
4. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
(a) Mrs. Elsie Speers
(b) Mrs. Abe North
(c) Mrs. Dick Diver
(d) Mrs. Lauren Mckisco
5. What is the name of the hotel in the book's opening passage?
(a) The Ritz Carlton
(b) The Meridien Hotel
(c) Gausse's Hotel des Estrangers
(d) The Four Seasons
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary tell her mother at lunch?
2. Which character leaves for war the next day?
3. Who are the first guests to arrive at Dick's party?
4. Who does Rosemary meet as he carries a tent and beach umbrella?
5. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)