|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 9 | Book 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Dick to a cabaret?
(a) Luis Campion
(b) Abe North
(c) Clay Collis
(d) Mr. McKisco
2. Dick claims that he is the only American to possess any __________.
(b) sapphire cuff links
(d) Napoleonic brandy
3. Where does Rosemary say is the only place she can get any privacy?
(a) In the bathroom
(b) At the beach
(c) At church
(d) At the studio
4. Who does Rosemary overhear declaring their love and passion for each other?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. North
(b) Nicole and Early Brady
(c) Mr. and Mrs. McKisco
(d) Dick and Nicole
5. What transpires between Dick and the answer to #80?
(b) Phone calls
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dick return to America?
2. Why does Dick tell Nicole that men look at her?
3. What is the next destination on Dick's trip?
4. Who is Nicole's sister?
5. What is the nature of the call?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)