|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 14 | Book 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Dick give to Nicole?
(a) Stay at the institution for another year.
(b) Go back to America, fall in love and have a family.
(c) Get a second opinion from another psychologist.
(d) Stop wearing such dramatic clothing.
2. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
(b) Nicole has been seeing another man.
(c) She wishes her mother would return to America.
(d) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
3. What does Dick reveal to Rosemary at the hotel?
(a) He does not want to see her again.
(b) He would like to do a screen test.
(c) He loves her but they can do nothing about it.
(d) He wants to return to America.
4. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
(c) Directions to Paris
(d) Directions to her hotel
5. Why does Rosemary think her wild party wasn't fun?
(a) She was not allowed any champagne.
(b) Nicole spoiled all the fun.
(c) Her mother made her go home at midnight.
(d) Dick wasn't there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick consider to be his experience level with women?
2. What do Dick and Nicole plan for this evening?
3. With what illness is Nicole diagnosed?
4. Who is the police sergeant looking for when he comes to Nicole's room?
5. Who is Nicole's sister?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)