|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1 | Book 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nicole's sister think that Nicole should live?
(c) New York
2. Who does Dick see on the boat ride back to Europe?
(a) Luis Campion
(b) Rosemary Hoyt
(c) Abe North
(d) Albert and Violet McKisco
3. Who does Rosemary think is one of the most beautiful people she has ever seen?
4. With what illness is Nicole diagnosed?
5. What does Dick realize about his feelings for Rosemary?
(a) He will focus more attention on Rosemary.
(b) He will spend more time with Nicole.
(c) He had better get Rosemary out of his life.
(d) He has reached a turning point in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Dick feel trapped in his marriage?
2. Who does Abe ask for help for Jules?
3. Nicole refers to herself as _____________________.
4. What city does Dick associate with the demise of his relationship with Rosemary?
5. Who is with Nicole when Dick sees her in a cable car?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)