|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1 | Book 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
(a) Pro football
(c) Stocks and bonds
(d) Seducing women
2. Where does Beth go to get some help for the jailed Dick?
(a) American Embassy
(b) The mayor
(c) The police station
(d) Her lawyer
3. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(a) A fencing match
(b) A chess match
(c) Arm wrestling
(d) A duel
4. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
(b) Directions to her hotel
(c) Directions to Paris
5. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(b) Armistice Day
(c) Fourth of July
(d) Bastille Day
Short Answer Questions
1. Dick observes that the English still feel suspicious of the Swiss because of ____________________________.
2. Into what arrangement does Dick enter with Franz?
3. Whose money funded the clinic operated by Franz and Dick?
4. Where does Nicole's sister think that Nicole should live?
5. What is Dick's professional goal?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)