|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1 | Book 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
(c) Rosemary's mother
(d) Mrs. McKisco
2. What does Nicole want to play for Dick?
(a) The phonograph
(b) The drums
(c) The piano
3. What does Dick realize after talking to Clay Collis about Rosemary?
(a) Dick is in love with Rosemary.
(b) Rosemary is in love with Dick.
(c) Clay is in love with Rosemary.
(d) Rosemary is in love with Clay.
4. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Leaves flowers
(b) Bows her head
(c) Signs the guest book
(d) Bursts into tears
5. What does Dick consider to be his experience level with women?
(b) Very little
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what arrangement does Dick enter with Franz?
2. How does Nicole spend money?
3. What transpires between Dick and the answer to #80?
4. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
5. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)