|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1 | Book 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nicole tell Dick that he couldn't fall in love with her?
(a) She is going back to America.
(b) She is in love with Mamora.
(c) He is too old for her.
(d) He never gave her a chance.
2. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
(c) The Divers
(d) Earl Brady
3. Who is with Nicole when Dick sees her in a cable car?
(a) Franz Gregorovius
(b) Dr. Dohmler
(c) Conte de Marmora
(d) Mr. Warren
4. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
(b) Nicole has been seeing another man.
(c) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
(d) She wishes her mother would return to America.
5. How long is Nicole's father required to stay away from her according to Franz Gregorovius?
(a) 5 years
(b) 18 months
(c) 2 years
(d) 1 year
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose money funded the clinic operated by Franz and Dick?
2. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
3. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
4. What city does Dick associate with the demise of his relationship with Rosemary?
5. Who sends a disturbing letter to Nicole?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)