|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1 | Book 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument does Dick play?
2. Why does Beth rouse Clay from his drunken sleep?
(a) To take her out dancing
(b) To chastise him for his behavior
(c) To sit with Dick at the jail
(d) To have a few more drinks
3. What does Nicole sew for Dick?
(a) A dinner jacket
(b) A transparent swimsuit
(c) A bathrobe
(d) A smoking jacket
4. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
(b) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
(c) She wishes her mother would return to America.
(d) Nicole has been seeing another man.
5. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
(a) To Rosemary's studio
(b) To the casino
(c) To the sea
(d) To his hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dick find in his hotel room the next day?
2. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
3. What transpires between Dick and the answer to #80?
4. Who does Dick see on the boat ride back to Europe?
5. What does Dick realize after talking to Clay Collis about Rosemary?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)