|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1 | Book 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Nicole when she is in Dr. Dohmler's clinic?
2. What does Nicole want to play for Dick?
(a) The drums
(b) The phonograph
(c) The piano
3. What is the condition of the answer to #149 which is exacerbated by drinking?
(a) Bipolar disease
4. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Armistice Day
(b) Fourth of July
(c) Bastille Day
(d) Rosemary's 18th birthday
5. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
(b) Nicole has been seeing another man.
(c) She wishes her mother would return to America.
(d) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nicole's father?
2. Who are the exploiters?
3. Why does Beth rouse Clay from his drunken sleep?
4. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
5. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)