|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1 | Book 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary tell her mother at lunch?
(a) She wants to stay another week at the hotel.
(b) She has lost her diamond earrings.
(c) She had fallen in love at the beach.
(d) She wants to check out of the hotel early.
2. Why has Dick taken this trip?
(a) To attend a conference
(b) To buy furniture
(c) To find himself
(d) To buy real estate
3. Who does Rosemary find sobbing on the terrace of the hotel?
(a) Abe North
(b) Luis Campion
(c) Dick Driver
(d) Earl Brady
4. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
(a) everything matters
(b) life is just beginning
(c) everything is larger than life
(d) nothing matters
5. Why does Dick want to change hotels?
(a) He wants to be closer to the airport.
(b) He does not like his room.
(c) He would not have to see Nicole.
(d) He wants a hotel with a pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Nicole when her mother died?
2. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
3. Abe tells Nicole that he was tired of _______________________.
4. Who does Dick see on the boat ride back to Europe?
5. Why is Dick taken to a police station?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)