|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1 | Book 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beth go to get some help for the jailed Dick?
(a) The mayor
(b) American Embassy
(c) Her lawyer
(d) The police station
2. What does Abe spend the day doing?
(b) Playing tennis
(d) Playing golf
3. Why has Dick taken this trip?
(a) To attend a conference
(b) To buy furniture
(c) To buy real estate
(d) To find himself
4. What is the condition of the answer to #149 which is exacerbated by drinking?
(b) Bipolar disease
5. Who does Dick see on the boat ride back to Europe?
(a) Abe North
(b) Albert and Violet McKisco
(c) Luis Campion
(d) Rosemary Hoyt
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
2. What city does Dick associate with the demise of his relationship with Rosemary?
3. With what illness is Nicole diagnosed?
4. Who is Nicole's father?
5. What transpires between Dick and the answer to #80?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)