|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1 | Book 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Armistice Day
(b) Bastille Day
(c) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(d) Fourth of July
2. Where does Beth go to get some help for the jailed Dick?
(a) Her lawyer
(b) The mayor
(c) American Embassy
(d) The police station
3. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
(a) A wreath
(b) A puppy
(c) A purse
(d) A hat
4. What is Dick's professional goal?
(a) To teach medicine
(b) To become a great psychologist
(c) To become a pediatrician
(d) To be an emergency room doctor
5. What is Dick given for his pain?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosemary think her wild party wasn't fun?
2. Where does Dick next see Rosemary?
3. What does Abe spend the day doing?
4. Who accompanies Dick to a cabaret?
5. Who does Dick treat in Lausanne?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)