|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 17 | Book 1, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick reveal to Rosemary at the hotel?
(a) He does not want to see her again.
(b) He would like to do a screen test.
(c) He loves her but they can do nothing about it.
(d) He wants to return to America.
2. Who does Rosemary find sobbing on the terrace of the hotel?
(a) Abe North
(b) Earl Brady
(c) Luis Campion
(d) Dick Driver
3. Who are the exploiters?
(a) Sober, serious people
(b) Dick's country club crowd
(c) Fund raisers
(d) High-stakes gamblers
4. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Bursts into tears
(b) Signs the guest book
(c) Leaves flowers
(d) Bows her head
5. Over whose honor is the altercation to take place?
(a) Rosemary's mother
(b) Mrs. McKisco
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
2. Why does Rosemary think her wild party wasn't fun?
3. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
4. What does Rosemary tell her mother at lunch?
5. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)