|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 17 | Book 1, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Bastille Day
(b) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(c) Fourth of July
(d) Armistice Day
2. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) Nicole has been seeing another man.
(b) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
(c) She wishes her mother would return to America.
(d) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
3. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. North
(b) Dick and Nicole
(d) Earl Brady
4. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
(a) life is just beginning
(b) everything is larger than life
(c) nothing matters
(d) everything matters
5. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
(a) War books
(b) Romance novel
(c) Vogue magazine
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
2. What does Dick reveal to Rosemary at the hotel?
3. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
4. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
5. What does Campion reveal will occur between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)