|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 17 | Book 1, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicole sew for Dick?
(a) A bathrobe
(b) A smoking jacket
(c) A transparent swimsuit
(d) A dinner jacket
2. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Armistice Day
(b) Fourth of July
(c) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(d) Bastille Day
3. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
(a) everything matters
(b) life is just beginning
(c) nothing matters
(d) everything is larger than life
4. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
(a) Dick and Nicole
(b) Earl Brady
(d) Mr. and Mrs. North
5. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
(a) What it would be like to kiss Dick
(b) Awards ceremoney at Cannes
(c) A new dress for a party
(d) Going to Paris
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosemary think her wild party wasn't fun?
2. What do Dick and Rosemary do in the taxi?
3. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
4. What is the name of Rosemary's mother?
5. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)