|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 17 | Book 1, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Rosemary go to the drug store?
(b) Saint Tropez
2. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
(a) War books
(b) Vogue magazine
(c) Romance novel
3. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Bows her head
(b) Leaves flowers
(c) Bursts into tears
(d) Signs the guest book
4. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
(a) Going to Paris
(b) A new dress for a party
(c) What it would be like to kiss Dick
(d) Awards ceremoney at Cannes
5. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) Nicole has been seeing another man.
(b) She wishes her mother would return to America.
(c) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
(d) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rosemary find sobbing on the terrace of the hotel?
2. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
3. Who are the exploiters?
4. What does Dick host that evening?
5. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)