|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 17 | Book 1, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dick and Rosemary do in the taxi?
2. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
(a) Dick and Nicole
(c) Mr. and Mrs. North
(d) Earl Brady
3. What does Dick host that evening?
(a) A going away party for the Norths
(b) A Bastille Day party
(c) A party for Rosemary
(d) A block party
4. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
(a) Goes to the hotel
(b) Invites everyone to dinner
(c) Buys drinks for everyone
(d) Suggests she and Dick go dancing
5. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(b) Fourth of July
(c) Bastille Day
(d) Armistice Day
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the exploiters?
2. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
3. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
4. With whom does Rosemary fall in love?
5. What does Rosemary think of back at her hotel?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)