|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 8 | Book 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
(a) Pro football
(b) Stocks and bonds
(d) Seducing women
2. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
(a) Leaves flowers
(b) Signs the guest book
(c) Bows her head
(d) Bursts into tears
3. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
(a) Invites everyone to dinner
(b) Goes to the hotel
(c) Buys drinks for everyone
(d) Suggests she and Dick go dancing
4. Dick observes that the English still feel suspicious of the Swiss because of ____________________________.
(a) their chocolate-making skills
(b) their ski resorts
(c) their watchmaking skills
(d) their association with the Germans
5. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
(a) A puppy
(b) A hat
(c) A purse
(d) A wreath
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had been a patient of the answer to #79?
2. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
3. What does Dick find in his hotel room the next day?
4. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
5. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)