|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 8 | Book 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
(a) To his hotel
(b) To the sea
(c) To the casino
(d) To Rosemary's studio
2. What transpires between Dick and the answer to #80?
(a) Phone calls
3. Who is the pathologist that Dick visits in Zurich?
(a) Albert Einstein
(b) Sigmund Freud
(c) Franz Gregorovius
(d) Carl Jung
4. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
(a) everything is larger than life
(b) nothing matters
(c) everything matters
(d) life is just beginning
5. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
(a) A wreath
(b) A hat
(c) A puppy
(d) A purse
Short Answer Questions
1. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
2. What does Dick realize after talking to Clay Collis about Rosemary?
3. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
4. Abe tells Nicole that he was tired of _______________________.
5. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)