|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 8 | Book 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) Nicole has been seeing another man.
(b) She wishes her mother would return to America.
(c) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
(d) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
2. What is the red-haired girl holding on the train?
(a) A wreath
(b) A purse
(c) A puppy
(d) A hat
3. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
(a) Goes to the hotel
(b) Invites everyone to dinner
(c) Suggests she and Dick go dancing
(d) Buys drinks for everyone
4. What does Nicole read on the train returning to Paris?
(a) Romance novel
(b) War books
(d) Vogue magazine
5. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
(a) Directions to her hotel
(d) Directions to Paris
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rosemary think is one of the most beautiful people she has ever seen?
2. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
3. Who had been a patient of the answer to #79?
4. Dick observes that the English still feel suspicious of the Swiss because of ____________________________.
5. What does Rosemary do at the Newfoundland memorial?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)