|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 8 | Book 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick realize about his feelings for Rosemary?
(a) He had better get Rosemary out of his life.
(b) He will spend more time with Nicole.
(c) He will focus more attention on Rosemary.
(d) He has reached a turning point in his life.
2. How old was Nicole when her mother died?
3. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
(c) Saint Tropez
4. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Bastille Day
(b) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(c) Armistice Day
(d) Fourth of July
5. Where does Nicole's sister think that Nicole should live?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dick want to change hotels?
2. What does Nicole do when the group returns to Paris?
3. Where does Dick go after lunch with Clay?
4. How old is Nicole when she is in Dr. Dohmler's clinic?
5. Who is the pathologist that Dick visits in Zurich?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)