|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 8 | Book 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nicole's father?
(a) Carlton Collis
(b) Devereaux Warren
(c) Abe North
(d) Early Brady
2. What does Dick give to Rosemary?
(a) Directions to Paris
(d) Directions to her hotel
3. Why does Dick suggest they all celebrate the next day?
(a) Bastille Day
(b) Rosemary's 18th birthday
(c) Armistice Day
(d) Fourth of July
4. What does Rosemary reveal to Dick when they are alone?
(a) She had fallen in love with him the moment she had seen him.
(b) Nicole has been seeing another man.
(c) Her mother is suffering from schizophrenia.
(d) She wishes her mother would return to America.
5. Dick observes that the English still feel suspicious of the Swiss because of ____________________________.
(a) their association with the Germans
(b) their watchmaking skills
(c) their chocolate-making skills
(d) their ski resorts
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Nicole when her mother died?
2. What does Abe say is the best thing to have?
3. Who had been a patient of the answer to #79?
4. Abe tells Nicole that he was tired of _______________________.
5. Who is the pathologist that Dick visits in Zurich?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)