|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 20 | Book 2, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rosemary take Dick the next day?
(a) To the country
(b) To a casino
(c) To a museum
(d) To her film set
2. What does Dick consider to be his experience level with women?
(d) Very little
3. What is Dick's professional goal?
(a) To become a great psychologist
(b) To become a pediatrician
(c) To be an emergency room doctor
(d) To teach medicine
4. How does Dick think about his time with Rosemary?
(a) It makes him feel guilty.
(b) It is just for fun.
(c) It is the best time he has ever had.
(d) It is leading to something serious.
5. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
(a) The tears in Rosemary's eyes
(b) The innocence of the kiss
(c) The passion of the kiss
(d) The thought of Nicole
Short Answer Questions
1. With what illness is Nicole diagnosed?
2. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
3. What does Dick realize about Rosemary the next day?
4. What happens after Dick and Rosemary finish lunch?
5. What does Nicole want to play for Dick?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)