|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 20 | Book 2, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
(a) James Binford
(b) Dick Diver
(c) Collis Clay
(d) Preston Hughes
2. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
(a) To get his opinion on a script
(b) To make love to him
(c) To show him her jewelry
(d) To show him the view
3. What does Dick consider to be his experience level with women?
(d) Very little
4. Who does Dick run into while in Naples?
5. What does Dick realize about Rosemary the next day?
(a) They are not in love.
(b) He cannot compete with her other men.
(c) They cannot see each other again.
(d) They are wild about each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the group go after lunch?
2. How does Dick think about his time with Rosemary?
3. How long is Nicole's father required to stay away from her according to Franz Gregorovius?
4. Who is Rosemary jealous of for the first time in her life?
5. What does Nicole want to play for Dick?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)