|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 20 | Book 2, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicole want to play for Dick?
(a) The piano
(b) The drums
(d) The phonograph
2. Who is Rosemary jealous of for the first time in her life?
(b) Mrs. North
(c) Her mother
(d) Her best friend
3. What does Dick consider to be his experience level with women?
(a) Very little
4. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
(a) Preston Hughes
(b) Collis Clay
(c) James Binford
(d) Dick Diver
5. What does Dick realize about Rosemary the next day?
(a) They are not in love.
(b) He cannot compete with her other men.
(c) They cannot see each other again.
(d) They are wild about each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
2. What happens after Dick and Rosemary finish lunch?
3. What is Dick's professional goal?
4. How does Dick think about his time with Rosemary?
5. With what illness is Nicole diagnosed?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)