|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 20 | Book 2, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick consider to be his experience level with women?
(a) Very little
2. What does Nicole want to play for Dick?
(a) The phonograph
(b) The drums
(d) The piano
3. Who is Rosemary jealous of for the first time in her life?
(a) Her mother
(b) Mrs. North
(c) Her best friend
4. Who accompanies Nicole when she meets with Dick?
(a) The Senora
(b) Dr. Dohmler
(c) Franz Gregorovius
(d) Mr. Warren
5. What does Dick realize about Rosemary the next day?
(a) They cannot see each other again.
(b) They are not in love.
(c) They are wild about each other.
(d) He cannot compete with her other men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
2. With what illness is Nicole diagnosed?
3. What does Dick tell Rosemary when he goes to her hotel room?
4. How does Dick think about his time with Rosemary?
5. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)