|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 20 | Book 2, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what illness is Nicole diagnosed?
2. Where does the group go after lunch?
(a) Franco-American Films
(c) Saint Tropez
(d) Monte Carlo
3. How does Dick think about his time with Rosemary?
(a) It is just for fun.
(b) It is leading to something serious.
(c) It makes him feel guilty.
(d) It is the best time he has ever had.
4. What does Dick tell Rosemary when he goes to her hotel room?
(a) He can never see her again.
(b) He thinks she is still beautiful.
(c) He is leaving Nicole.
(d) He is returning to America.
5. What chills Dick about Rosemary's kiss?
(a) The passion of the kiss
(b) The thought of Nicole
(c) The tears in Rosemary's eyes
(d) The innocence of the kiss
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Nicole's father required to stay away from her according to Franz Gregorovius?
2. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
3. What is Dick's professional goal?
4. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
5. What does Dick consider to be his experience level with women?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)