|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 20 | Book 2, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick realize about Rosemary the next day?
(a) They are wild about each other.
(b) They are not in love.
(c) They cannot see each other again.
(d) He cannot compete with her other men.
2. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
(a) To get his opinion on a script
(b) To make love to him
(c) To show him the view
(d) To show him her jewelry
3. Who is Rosemary's former boyfriend at Yale?
(a) Dick Diver
(b) James Binford
(c) Collis Clay
(d) Preston Hughes
4. What happens after Dick and Rosemary finish lunch?
(a) They take a drive to the country.
(b) They go to the beach.
(c) They make love in her hotel room.
(d) They go sightseeing.
5. Where does the group go after lunch?
(b) Monte Carlo
(c) Saint Tropez
(d) Franco-American Films
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rosemary take Dick the next day?
2. What is Dick's professional goal?
3. Who accompanies Nicole when she meets with Dick?
4. How long is Nicole's father required to stay away from her according to Franz Gregorovius?
5. How does Dick think about his time with Rosemary?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)