|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women need to be able to accept the discomforts of __________ and accept responsibility.
2. Women sometimes become disappointed in their boyfriends because these men represent something in themselves that is __________.
3. Who is the subject of that protective instinct as answered in #127, according to Dr. Laura?
4. Women may even begin to question their own ___________ when their self worth is low.
5. When a woman's ___________ and self worth goes awry, troubles can occur.
(d) Bank account.
Short Answer Questions
1. What needs to be put in the space left by a relationship that has ended?
2. Women are paralyzed into fear over ___________ that they make poor decisions, according to Dr. Laura.
3. Who are the ones who suffer when children are brought into the world for no good reason?
4. According to Dr. Laura, in wanting to change her man, the caller sets herself up for ____________.
5. Children become __________ when their parents aren't happy or functional.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Laura say that dependency does NOT offer to a woman or to anyone?
2. What do women prefer to do instead of being unhappy and expressing their anger with others?
3. What does Dr. Laura say that she finds in women who call into her show who are succumbing to the whims of a man?
4. What do parents erroneously think about their children, according to Dr. Laura?
5. What does change require in order to occur, according to Dr. Laura in this book and in her calls?
6. What does Dr. Laura feel the ultimate sadness in relationships is?
7. What can women do about evil, even though it can not be completely eradicated, according to Dr. Laura?
8. What do women need to understand about men and their children, according to Dr. Laura?
9. Why can the disappointment of crushed fantasies prove to be a great opportunity for personal growth?
10. In Dr. Laura's experience, why do some women decide to become pregnant in their relationships?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)