|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Laura does believe that a ___________ needs to accept responsibility for getting a woman pregnant.
2. Dr. Laura believes that appropriate ________ honors another's needs first before his/her own.
3. Many women use the excuse that any ________ will do in order to stay in a relationship.
(c) Warm body.
4. __________ do not believe, often, that they are good enough, smart enough, or worthy enough.
(b) Married couples.
5. Two of Dr. Laura's patients, Maureen and __________, picked each other for particular reasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women not only need to leave bad relationships, but they also need to replace the _____________.
2. Women fear taking ___________, but are miserable when their men do it, a power change that they may not be able to see.
3. __________ never end up being what women expect them to be according to Dr. Laura.
4. It is not necessarily typical female behavior to get in touch with their ____________ feelings.
5. According to Dr. Laura, in wanting to change her man, the caller sets herself up for ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Dr. Laura says that just because a man says, "I love you" doesn't mean that he is ready for what?
2. Why can the disappointment of crushed fantasies prove to be a great opportunity for personal growth?
3. What does Dr. Laura say that she finds in women who call into her show who are succumbing to the whims of a man?
4. In Dr. Laura's experience, why do some women decide to become pregnant in their relationships?
5. What is the difference between anger and hurt, according to Dr. Laura?
6. What does Dr. Laura think about women who do not use birth control in their sexual activities?
7. What does Dr. Laura think some women do and believe when they have a child?
8. What does Dr. Laura say that women do when they get angry about something?
9. What does a woman's fear of the unknown and of autonomy cause her to do, according to Dr. Laura?
10. What are women paralyzed by that they would sacrifice their own child's well being, according to Dr. Laura?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)