|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The caller's boyfriend isn't giving the caller the kind of __________ she looks for, yet she stays with him anyway.
2. Dr. Laura points out that change requires _____________ and a man may not have this.
3. What is Dr. Laura's response to the excuse women give in #172? How does it make them feel?
4. Dr. Laura thinks that some women simply have lost their sense of _______ completely.
5. Women need to see that they are ____________ which gives them pleasure.
(a) Able to go out on their own.
(b) Good at something.
(d) Good mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women seem to believe that if they get mad, that others will __________ in return.
2. Women need to get out of the __________ position and into a more offensive position in their lives.
3. Women tend to beat around the bush, according to Dr. Laura, when they're ____________.
4. If a man is being honest about his feelings and his perspective on a relationship, then a woman cannot be ___________.
5. Dr. Laura says it is far __________ to rise up against the injustice and demand redress or change.
Short Essay Questions
1. Instead of depression, what does Dr. Laura say that it is far healthier for a woman to do?
2. What does Dr. Laura think some women do and believe when they have a child?
3. What are some of the issues women have to deal with when dealing with men's terrible behavior?
4. What is the difference between anger and hurt, according to Dr. Laura?
5. What does Dr. Laura believe about appropriate parenthood, according to this chapter?
6. Why did Maureen and Kenny, two of Dr. Laura's patients, pick each other in their relationship?
7. What are some suggestions that Dr. Laura offers to women who have left a bad relationship?
8. Why can the disappointment of crushed fantasies prove to be a great opportunity for personal growth?
9. What happens, according to Dr. Laura, when women know they are making a mistake?
10. What does Dr. Laura say happens when a woman's perspective and self-worth go awry?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)