|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the ones who suffer when children are brought into the world for no good reason?
(c) No one.
2. Dr. Laura sees that children too often get caught in the middle of their parents' __________.
3. Just because a man says _____________ doesn't mean he's going to be a good father.
(a) I want to marry you.
(b) I love you.
(c) I want a baby.
(d) You're hot.
4. Women say that they don't want to cause any more ___________ in their situations, but more specifically to the man.
5. Women are afraid of __________ people, which is why they feel hurt before they feel anger.
(b) Talking to.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is better, according to Dr. Laura, that a woman be happy than for her children to have a bad ____________.
2. If women are unhappy, they prefer to feel ________ first, which seems to be more acceptable.
3. Women have to realize that no one is __________ and neither are they in their relationship.
4. Children become __________ when their parents aren't happy or functional.
5. Women seem to believe that if they get mad, that others will __________ in return.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Laura say happens when a woman's perspective and self-worth go awry?
2. What does Dr. Laura say that she finds in women who call into her show who are succumbing to the whims of a man?
3. What does Dr. Laura call the typical female response when a woman is asked why she doesn't leave a bad situation?
4. What does change require in order to occur, according to Dr. Laura in this book and in her calls?
5. In Dr. Laura's experience, why do some women decide to become pregnant in their relationships?
6. What do parents erroneously think about their children, according to Dr. Laura?
7. Why does Dr. Laura think some parents decide to have children, which she feels is unfortunate?
8. What do women need to understand about men and their children, according to Dr. Laura?
9. What happens, according to Dr. Laura, when women know they are making a mistake?
10. Why can the disappointment of crushed fantasies prove to be a great opportunity for personal growth?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)