|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two people needed to recognize what they were doing and accept _________ for it.
2. Dependency does not offer love, mutual regard, admiration, or ___________, according to Dr. Laura.
(c) Easy answers.
3. _________ is about extreme displeasure, hostility, and indignation, according to Dr. Laura.
4. Just because a man says _____________ doesn't mean he's going to be a good father.
(a) I want to marry you.
(b) I want a baby.
(c) You're hot.
(d) I love you.
5. Being in a relationship is not a free ticket to ____________, according to Dr. Laura.
Short Answer Questions
1. If women are unhappy, they prefer to feel ________ first, which seems to be more acceptable.
2. Dr. Laura finds that women fail to accept responsibility for their own ____________.
3. Dr. Laura points out that change requires _____________ and a man may not have this.
4. Women continue to think that men will __________, so they don't see the problem with putting their children into potentially bad situations.
5. It is unfortunate that sometimes people have __________ for all the wrong reasons.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a woman's fear of the unknown and of autonomy cause her to do, according to Dr. Laura?
2. What do women need to understand about men and their children, according to Dr. Laura?
3. What happens, according to Dr. Laura, when women know they are making a mistake?
4. What is the difference between anger and hurt, according to Dr. Laura?
5. Instead of depression, what does Dr. Laura say that it is far healthier for a woman to do?
6. What are some of the issues women have to deal with when dealing with men's terrible behavior?
7. What does Dr. Laura think some women do and believe when they have a child?
8. What would women rather do with their feelings of disgust or anger over a man's selfishness, according to Dr. Laura?
9. What can women do about evil, even though it can not be completely eradicated, according to Dr. Laura?
10. Why does Dr. Laura think some parents decide to have children, which she feels is unfortunate?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)