|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women may even begin to question their own ___________ when their self worth is low.
2. Dr. Laura says that she knows of women who have put their children at risk with ___________.
(a) Cult leaders.
(c) Strong men.
3. The two people in the couple in #94 picked each other for reasons that stemmed from their ___________.
(b) Food choices.
4. Dr. Laura sees that children too often get caught in the middle of their parents' __________.
5. __________ never end up being what women expect them to be according to Dr. Laura.
(a) Sexual encounters.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is unfortunate that sometimes people have __________ for all the wrong reasons.
2. Who are the ones who suffer when children are brought into the world for no good reason?
3. If a man is being honest about his feelings and his perspective on a relationship, then a woman cannot be ___________.
4. Women need to understand that they are better off without ___________, according to Dr. Laura.
5. Issues deeply rooted in the __________ of the couple were playing themselves out in the present time.
Short Essay Questions
1. Dr. Laura says that just because a man says, "I love you" doesn't mean that he is ready for what?
2. What does change require in order to occur, according to Dr. Laura in this book and in her calls?
3. What do women need to understand about men and their children, according to Dr. Laura?
4. What is the difference between anger and hurt, according to Dr. Laura?
5. What are some of the issues women have to deal with when dealing with men's terrible behavior?
6. What does Lila's boyfriend not offer her that she wants from him and so she tries to change him?
7. What does a woman's fear of the unknown and of autonomy cause her to do, according to Dr. Laura?
8. What do women prefer to do instead of being unhappy and expressing their anger with others?
9. Why can the disappointment of crushed fantasies prove to be a great opportunity for personal growth?
10. What does Dr. Laura say that dependency does NOT offer to a woman or to anyone?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)