|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some women are even willing to sacrifice their children's __________ in order to not be alone in life.
(c) Well being.
2. It is better, according to Dr. Laura, that a woman be happy than for her children to have a bad ____________.
(a) Social life.
3. If a man is being honest about his feelings and his perspective on a relationship, then a woman cannot be ___________.
4. Broken relationships, according to Dr. Laura, are an opportunity for women to _________.
(a) Lose weight.
(c) Lift depression.
(d) Find a new home.
5. Women seem to believe that if they get mad, that others will __________ in return.
(a) Hit them.
(b) Laugh at them.
(c) Get mad.
(d) Ignore them.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is not necessarily typical female behavior to get in touch with their ____________ feelings.
2. Dr. Laura believes that wanting to have partner for certain reasons gives women an excuse not to __________.
3. Two of Dr. Laura's patients, Maureen and __________, picked each other for particular reasons.
4. Dr. Laura continues to point out that dependency is _________________.
5. Who are the ones who suffer when children are brought into the world for no good reason?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do women need to understand about men and their children, according to Dr. Laura?
2. What does Dr. Laura think about women who do not use birth control in their sexual activities?
3. What does change require in order to occur, according to Dr. Laura in this book and in her calls?
4. What are some of the issues women have to deal with when dealing with men's terrible behavior?
5. What does Dr. Laura say happens when a woman's perspective and self-worth go awry?
6. What are some suggestions that Dr. Laura offers to women who have left a bad relationship?
7. What does Dr. Laura call the typical female response when a woman is asked why she doesn't leave a bad situation?
8. What does Dr. Laura believe about appropriate parenthood, according to this chapter?
9. Why does Dr. Laura think some parents decide to have children, which she feels is unfortunate?
10. Dr. Laura says that just because a man says, "I love you" doesn't mean that he is ready for what?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)