|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women truly believe that they can change ______________ once they live with their partner.
(a) Their neediness.
(b) Their feelings.
(c) Their self esteem issues.
(d) Their partner's ways.
2. ___________ hold off on marriage in order to have a career and independence, something Dr. Laura says is a good idea.
3. Dr. Laura wants her callers to face __________ when she asks them if their boyfriend wants to get married.
(a) Her honesty.
(c) Their current moment.
(d) The possibility.
4. When women fail to look at what they want, they begin to lose sight of who they are as ____________.
5. Instead of learning to have better self esteem, women tend to make stupid ____________, says Dr. Laura.
(b) Career choices.
Short Answer Questions
1. When women are riddled with ____________, this can affect the relationships they desire.
2. It doesn't even matter what kind of man the women is with, so long as it is _________.
3. A specified period of time before a _________ can give a woman time to think things over to make sure she's making the best choice.
4. Women fail to talk to men out of a fear of ____________, so they do not talk to men before having sex.
5. Women sometimes think they are __________ if they are not attached to anyone else.
Short Essay Questions
1. What do women need to do when they realize sex is not going to sustain their relationship according to this book?
2. What does Dr. Laura say in this book about a man who wants to live with their partner?
3. What do women go into a relationship championing, according to Dr. Laura in this book?
4. What happens when a woman gets so caught up in the attention she receives from a man?
5. Why do women only bring their dependence on a man into their relationships?
6. Why do women decide to cohabitate, according to Dr. Laura's experience and observations on her show and in her life?
7. What does Dr. Laura have to say about getting married and identity according to this book?
8. What does Dr. Laura have to tell the callers and the readers about taking risks in life?
9. What do women agree to do with men as opposed to selecting them for relationships?
10. What is the thing Dr. Laura says women mistake sex for in their romantic relationships?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)