|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Laura wants her callers to face __________ when she asks them if their boyfriend wants to get married.
(a) The possibility.
(b) Their current moment.
(d) Her honesty.
2. Women are reluctant to leave not so great men as they hold onto the moments that are ______________.
(b) Still good.
3. Women seem to continue to have sex too soon in order to gain acceptance and _______________.
(b) A relationship.
4. The man the female caller tells Dr. Laura about says that he has no intention of ________________.
(a) Being nicer.
(b) Leaving his career.
(c) Leaving his wife.
(d) Saying "I love you."
5. It doesn't even matter what kind of man the women is with, so long as it is _________.
(a) A relationship.
(b) A marriage.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women fail to consider whether they are _____________ to the man when they're first dating someone.
2. After awhile, women realize that sex itself will not sustain _______________, which can come as a surprise.
3. Women seem to be choosing to live with their partners more often when they are ___________.
4. Dr. Laura points out that women do not gain their _______ through the man they are with.
5. According to the movies, a man is supposed to come and ____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Laura tell the caller who still loves a married man even though he told her he is not leaving his wife?
2. Why do women decide to cohabitate, according to Dr. Laura's experience and observations on her show and in her life?
3. What do women need to do when they are dating, according to Dr. Laura in this book?
4. Why do women only bring their dependence on a man into their relationships?
5. What does Dr. Laura say that women do in order to avoid facing the fact they define themselves exclusively through men?
6. What does Dr. Laura credit with causing women to have romantic dreams of how a relationship should be?
7. What is considered the acceptable means of avoiding becoming an individual for a woman?
8. What happens far too often when women get into relationships with men, according to this book?
9. What do women need, according to Dr. Laura, in order to stop the cycle of having sex too soon?
10. What do women believe about the ways of their partner once they live together according to Dr. Laura?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)