|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unmarried couples living together typically do not stay together once __________, according to Dr. Laura in the book.
(b) In the same home.
(d) Real life begins.
2. Women truly believe that they can change ______________ once they live with their partner.
(a) Their partner's ways.
(b) Their self esteem issues.
(c) Their neediness.
(d) Their feelings.
3. Women fail to consider whether they are _____________ to the man when they're first dating someone.
4. Women are reluctant to leave not so great men as they hold onto the moments that are ______________.
(b) Still good.
5. A specified period of time before a _________ can give a woman time to think things over to make sure she's making the best choice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many women believe things will magically _________ once they live together with their partner.
2. Dr. Laura tries to tell women that they always have ___________, even when it doesn't seem like they do.
3. Dr. Laura asks if living together might be the ____________ for a relationship.
4. According to Dr. Laura, only through ____________ can self esteem truly be earned by a woman.
5. When the fantasy fails to occur, women stay anyway and settle ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when a woman lives with a man at a young age, according to Dr. Laura?
2. What does Dr. Laura say that women do in order to avoid facing the fact they define themselves exclusively through men?
3. Why do women decide to cohabitate, according to Dr. Laura's experience and observations on her show and in her life?
4. What do women mistakenly believe, according to Dr. Laura, will happen when they live with their partner?
5. What do women agree to do with men as opposed to selecting them for relationships?
6. What does Dr. Laura say about the past and how it relates to the way a person is in the present moment?
7. What do women go into a relationship championing, according to Dr. Laura in this book?
8. What does Dr. Laura have to say about getting married and identity according to this book?
9. What does Dr. Laura observe about the way that man handle problems, as opposed to women?
10. What do women need, according to Dr. Laura, in order to stop the cycle of having sex too soon?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)