|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A caller says that there is nothing in the world for her when she doesn't have a ____________.
2. According to Dr. Laura, only through ____________ can self esteem truly be earned by a woman.
(c) Hard work.
3. Women continue again and again to hold out for a _____________, no matter that they know better.
(a) Fairy tale ending.
(c) Perfect home.
(d) Perfect man.
4. It is up to a _______ to find her own destiny and to travel her own path, according to Dr. Laura.
5. Dr. Laura says that in life it is necessary to take __________ in order to gain personal power.
(a) Themselves out of a relationship.
(c) The bad times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Laura credits ____________ movies with giving women a false idea about relationships and about marriage.
2. Unmarried couples living together typically do not stay together once __________, according to Dr. Laura in the book.
3. A specified period of time before a _________ can give a woman time to think things over to make sure she's making the best choice.
4. Getting _____________ does not grant one an identity, Dr. Laura points out to her callers and readers.
5. Dr. Laura tells the female caller that it is through her own __________ that will give her the power to leave the relationship.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is considered the acceptable means of avoiding becoming an individual for a woman?
2. Why do some women continue to have sex too soon, according to Dr. Laura in this book?
3. What do women need, according to Dr. Laura, in order to stop the cycle of having sex too soon?
4. What do women go into a relationship championing, according to Dr. Laura in this book?
5. What happens far too often when women get into relationships with men, according to this book?
6. What does Dr. Laura tell the caller who still loves a married man even though he told her he is not leaving his wife?
7. Why does Dr. Laura think it's sad that women define themselves through men, according to this book?
8. What is the flaw in women blaming men for sex not turning into love in their relationships according to Dr. Laura?
9. Why do women fail to talk to men about sex being a sign of a deeper relationship's beginning?
10. What is the thing Dr. Laura says women mistake sex for in their romantic relationships?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)