|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end, women end up blaming men for _________ them, even though they never agreed to a certain outcome.
(a) Being with.
(d) Lying to.
2. Living together is merely a ____________ for the man, according to Dr. Laura.
(a) Step toward marriage.
(b) Financial move.
(d) Rite of passage.
3. It doesn't even matter what kind of man the women is with, so long as it is _________.
(a) A marriage.
(c) A relationship.
(d) A man.
4. A specified period of time before a _________ can give a woman time to think things over to make sure she's making the best choice.
5. Men, on the other hand, want to solve their _____________, not just complain and whine about them.
(a) Child troubles.
(b) Relationship battles.
(d) Car troubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. One female caller tells Dr. Laura that she's just found out the man she's been dating is ______________.
2. Living together does not mean ____________ and it is not necessarily a step in that direction.
3. __________ define themselves and their role in the world through men to whom they are linked.
4. It is the woman's ___________ to talk about what sex might mean to her within a relationship.
5. Sometimes women turn to men to fill their needs as they feel they have no other ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What do women need, according to Dr. Laura, in order to stop the cycle of having sex too soon?
2. What is considered the acceptable means of avoiding becoming an individual for a woman?
3. Why do women fail to talk to men about sex being a sign of a deeper relationship's beginning?
4. What happens far too often when women get into relationships with men, according to this book?
5. Why do women miss this positive aspect of men's personalities, that is the way they approach problems?
6. What is the flaw in women blaming men for sex not turning into love in their relationships according to Dr. Laura?
7. What does Dr. Laura credit with causing women to have romantic dreams of how a relationship should be?
8. Why does Dr. Laura think it's sad that women define themselves through men, according to this book?
9. What is the thing Dr. Laura says women mistake sex for in their romantic relationships?
10. What happens when a woman lives with a man at a young age, according to Dr. Laura?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)