|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the subheadings in the chapter is that women should beware the ____________ of the world.
(a) Don Juans.
(c) Married men.
(d) Dark men.
2. Women want to depend on a strong ________ figure in their life, according to Dr. Laura's findings.
3. Women seem to continue to have sex too soon in order to gain acceptance and _______________.
(b) A relationship.
4. Men not complaining about their woes is a ____________ aspect of the male personality, according to Dr. Laura.
5. Women hope and assume that sex will lead to __________ when they are with a man, no matter what the man has said.
(d) Meeting his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women do not admit where their _____________ is at prior to deciding to live with the other person.
2. If women cannot find a good support system ______________, then they will seek it out with men.
3. A woman's clinginess can become a ___________ to her partner, causing him to leave her.
4. Orson Welles noted that, "We will sell no _________ before its time," as quoted by Dr. Laura at the start of the chapter.
5. Many women use romantic ____________ to snare a man so they will not have to be alone.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dr. Laura think it's sad that women define themselves through men, according to this book?
2. What is considered the acceptable means of avoiding becoming an individual for a woman?
3. What happens when a woman lives with a man at a young age, according to Dr. Laura?
4. What does Dr. Laura have to say about getting married and identity according to this book?
5. What does Dr. Laura have to tell the callers and the readers about taking risks in life?
6. What does Dr. Laura tell the caller who still loves a married man even though he told her he is not leaving his wife?
7. What is the thing Dr. Laura says women mistake sex for in their romantic relationships?
8. What do women agree to do with men as opposed to selecting them for relationships?
9. What do women go into a relationship championing, according to Dr. Laura in this book?
10. What do women need, according to Dr. Laura, in order to stop the cycle of having sex too soon?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)