|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Laura does say there are reasons or excuses for a women to get ____________ in her relationship.
2. If there is nothing _________ to replace the man with, the woman is likely to go right back to him.
3. Dr. Laura points out that change requires _____________ and a man may not have this.
4. Broken relationships, according to Dr. Laura, are an opportunity for women to _________.
(a) Find a new home.
(b) Lift depression.
(d) Lose weight.
5. Women feel it is better for _____________ to have any dad rather than to have no dad at all.
(a) Their position in society.
(c) Their relationship.
6. Children become __________ when their parents aren't happy or functional.
7. If women are unhappy, they prefer to feel ________ first, which seems to be more acceptable.
8. The pregnant woman caller feels the weight of parental __________ and acts out over it.
9. Dr. Laura does believe that a ___________ needs to accept responsibility for getting a woman pregnant.
10. Women refuse to admit to their fears about leaving their boyfriends or husbands, which Dr. Laura calls the typical female __________.
11. As long as a woman is ________, she does not have to take steps to correct the bad situation, Dr. Laura explains.
12. Most _______ have a protective instinct that comes with their job.
13. Dr. Laura says that women do not use _________ as they fantasize about being in the perfect situation.
(a) Prenuptial agreements.
(b) Birth control.
14. The two people in the couple in #94 picked each other for reasons that stemmed from their ___________.
(c) Food choices.
15. Dr. Laura says that she knows of women who have put their children at risk with ___________.
(b) Cult leaders.
(d) Strong men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women need to get out of the __________ position and into a more offensive position in their lives.
2. Being assertive allows a women to be more __________ in choosing relationships to be in.
3. Women continue to think that men will __________, so they don't see the problem with putting their children into potentially bad situations.
4. Dr. Laura finds that women fail to accept responsibility for their own ____________.
5. Issues deeply rooted in the __________ of the couple were playing themselves out in the present time.
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)