|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a woman's ___________ and self worth goes awry, troubles can occur.
(c) Bank account.
2. __________ do not believe, often, that they are good enough, smart enough, or worthy enough.
(a) Married couples.
3. Dr. Laura thinks that some women simply have lost their sense of _______ completely.
4. What is Dr. Laura's response to the excuse women give in #172? How does it make them feel?
5. Many women are afraid a man will leave them if they make him _________________.
(b) Promise to support her.
(c) Pull out.
(d) Wear a condom.
6. Dr. Laura says that even when women realize they are ___________, they continue doing it.
(a) With the right man.
(b) Ready to go.
(d) Making a mistake.
7. It is better, according to Dr. Laura, that a woman be happy than for her children to have a bad ____________.
(a) Social life.
8. Just because a man says _____________ doesn't mean he's going to be a good father.
(a) I love you.
(b) I want to marry you.
(c) You're hot.
(d) I want a baby.
9. Women have to realize that no one is __________ and neither are they in their relationship.
10. Women seem to claim outside _________ as an excuse for their irresponsible behavior.
11. Broken relationships, according to Dr. Laura, are an opportunity for women to _________.
(a) Lose weight.
(c) Find a new home.
(d) Lift depression.
12. Women would rather ___________ their own feelings of disgust or anger over a man's selfishness than confront him about it.
(c) Hold onto.
13. Women tend to beat around the bush, according to Dr. Laura, when they're ____________.
14. What is the strong message that Dr. Laura sends out to women throughout this book?
(a) It's okay to be with a bad man.
(b) It's okay to stay.
(c) It's okay to leave.
(d) It's okay to hate yourself.
15. Women continue to think that men will __________, so they don't see the problem with putting their children into potentially bad situations.
(b) Marry them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women seem to be completely deluded into believing what they want to _____________.
2. Women seem to believe that if they get mad, that others will __________ in return.
3. The caller's boyfriend isn't giving the caller the kind of __________ she looks for, yet she stays with him anyway.
4. The pregnant woman caller feels the weight of parental __________ and acts out over it.
5. Women need to be able to accept the discomforts of __________ and accept responsibility.
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)