|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pregnant woman caller feels the weight of parental __________ and acts out over it.
2. Two of Dr. Laura's patients, Maureen and __________, picked each other for particular reasons.
3. Dr. Laura says that women do not use _________ as they fantasize about being in the perfect situation.
(b) Birth control.
(d) Prenuptial agreements.
4. Who is the subject of that protective instinct as answered in #127, according to Dr. Laura?
5. Children become __________ when their parents aren't happy or functional.
6. Being assertive allows a women to be more __________ in choosing relationships to be in.
7. Being in a relationship is not a free ticket to ____________, according to Dr. Laura.
8. Women fear taking ___________, but are miserable when their men do it, a power change that they may not be able to see.
(a) On more work.
(b) Sexual opportunities.
(c) Their children.
9. Dr. Laura does say there are reasons or excuses for a women to get ____________ in her relationship.
10. Women would rather ___________ their own feelings of disgust or anger over a man's selfishness than confront him about it.
(a) Hold onto.
11. __________ never end up being what women expect them to be according to Dr. Laura.
(b) Sexual encounters.
12. The two people in the couple in #94 picked each other for reasons that stemmed from their ___________.
(c) Food choices.
13. Dr. Laura thinks that some women simply have lost their sense of _______ completely.
14. Just because a man says _____________ doesn't mean he's going to be a good father.
(a) I want a baby.
(b) I want to marry you.
(c) You're hot.
(d) I love you.
15. Women have to realize that no one is __________ and neither are they in their relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Laura's caller, ______, knows that her boyfriend isn't fulfilling all of her needs.
2. Women seem to be completely deluded into believing what they want to _____________.
3. Women believe that men will ___________ them, when in fact they become controlling.
4. Disappointment in the relationships with others can prove to be a great opportunity for personal ________, according to Dr. Laura.
5. Many women are afraid a man will leave them if they make him _________________.
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)