|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women continue to think that men will __________, so they don't see the problem with putting their children into potentially bad situations.
(d) Marry them.
2. What is Dr. Laura's response to the excuse women give in #172? How does it make them feel?
3. If there is nothing _________ to replace the man with, the woman is likely to go right back to him.
4. It is not necessarily typical female behavior to get in touch with their ____________ feelings.
5. Many women use the excuse that any ________ will do in order to stay in a relationship.
(a) Warm body.
6. Dr. Laura says that women do not use _________ as they fantasize about being in the perfect situation.
(a) Prenuptial agreements.
(d) Birth control.
7. Dr. Laura's caller, ______, knows that her boyfriend isn't fulfilling all of her needs.
8. Most _______ have a protective instinct that comes with their job.
9. Women need to practice ________ in order for it to become more natural for them.
10. Women would rather ___________ their own feelings of disgust or anger over a man's selfishness than confront him about it.
(d) Hold onto.
11. Women need to be able to accept the discomforts of __________ and accept responsibility.
12. __________ never end up being what women expect them to be according to Dr. Laura.
(d) Sexual encounters.
13. Women say that they don't want to cause any more ___________ in their situations, but more specifically to the man.
14. The two people needed to recognize what they were doing and accept _________ for it.
15. Dr. Laura says that women allow themselves to ___________ in order for things to work out in the end.
(a) Get pregnant.
(b) Be manipulated.
(c) Fall apart.
(d) Get heavy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the strong message that Dr. Laura sends out to women throughout this book?
2. It is up to the ____________ every time whether to stay or to go, according to Dr. Laura.
3. Being in a relationship is not a free ticket to ____________, according to Dr. Laura.
4. Dr. Laura does say there are reasons or excuses for a women to get ____________ in her relationship.
5. Dr. Laura sees that children too often get caught in the middle of their parents' __________.
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)