|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women have to realize that no one is __________ and neither are they in their relationship.
2. Being assertive allows a women to be more __________ in choosing relationships to be in.
3. Most _______ have a protective instinct that comes with their job.
4. Women need to understand that they are better off without ___________, according to Dr. Laura.
(b) Stable finances.
(c) A man.
(d) Self worth.
5. There is never an excuse, according to Dr. Laura, for jeopardizing ____________.
(b) Their career.
(d) Personal space.
6. If a man is being honest about his feelings and his perspective on a relationship, then a woman cannot be ___________.
7. Dr. Laura says that women do not use _________ as they fantasize about being in the perfect situation.
(a) Prenuptial agreements.
(c) Birth control.
8. Being in a relationship is not a free ticket to ____________, according to Dr. Laura.
9. Women refuse to admit to their fears about leaving their boyfriends or husbands, which Dr. Laura calls the typical female __________.
10. Dr. Laura believes that wanting to have partner for certain reasons gives women an excuse not to __________.
(a) Take care of themselves.
11. Women sometimes become disappointed in their boyfriends because these men represent something in themselves that is __________.
12. Dr. Laura says it is far __________ to rise up against the injustice and demand redress or change.
(a) Less powerful.
(b) Less depressing.
(c) More damaging.
13. Women not only need to leave bad relationships, but they also need to replace the _____________.
14. Dr. Laura finds that women fail to accept responsibility for their own ____________.
15. Women seem to believe that if they get mad, that others will __________ in return.
(a) Laugh at them.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Hit them.
(d) Get mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Laura's response to the excuse women give in #172? How does it make them feel?
2. The pregnant woman caller feels the weight of parental __________ and acts out over it.
3. According to Dr. Laura, in wanting to change her man, the caller sets herself up for ____________.
4. Dr. Laura sees that children too often get caught in the middle of their parents' __________.
5. Only when a women realizes that she is capable of things on her own will she then admit that a she doesn't need _________ to be complete.
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)