|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bottom line, according to Dr. Laura, women are not acting responsibly, which is hurting their _____________.
2. Women are afraid of __________ people, which is why they feel hurt before they feel anger.
(a) Talking to.
3. __________ does not equate to strong, it equates to manipulative behavior.
4. Women continue to think that men will __________, so they don't see the problem with putting their children into potentially bad situations.
(c) Marry them.
5. Many women use the excuse that any ________ will do in order to stay in a relationship.
(a) Warm body.
6. Sometimes couples ___________ in order to heal something within themselves.
(a) Buy a home.
(b) Break up.
(c) Come together.
7. Dr. Laura says it is far __________ to rise up against the injustice and demand redress or change.
(a) Less depressing.
(b) More damaging.
(c) Less powerful.
8. Two of Dr. Laura's patients, Maureen and __________, picked each other for particular reasons.
9. The caller's boyfriend isn't giving the caller the kind of __________ she looks for, yet she stays with him anyway.
10. Dr. Laura finds that women fail to accept responsibility for their own ____________.
11. Women need to understand that they are better off without ___________, according to Dr. Laura.
(b) A man.
(c) Self worth.
(d) Stable finances.
12. Disappointment in the relationships with others can prove to be a great opportunity for personal ________, according to Dr. Laura.
(d) Financial Gain.
13. It is up to the ____________ every time whether to stay or to go, according to Dr. Laura.
14. Dr. Laura stresses that it is never better for someone to be beaten, terrorized, or violated than to be ___________.
(a) A woman.
(b) A parent.
15. Women feel it is better for _____________ to have any dad rather than to have no dad at all.
(a) Their relationship.
(c) Their position in society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women need to be able to accept the discomforts of __________ and accept responsibility.
2. Who is the subject of that protective instinct as answered in #127, according to Dr. Laura?
3. __________ never end up being what women expect them to be according to Dr. Laura.
4. Some women are even willing to sacrifice their children's __________ in order to not be alone in life.
5. As long as a woman is ________, she does not have to take steps to correct the bad situation, Dr. Laura explains.
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)