|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women seem to claim outside _________ as an excuse for their irresponsible behavior.
2. Whose needs should be put first according to Dr. Laura's statement in #109?
3. According to Dr. Laura, in wanting to change her man, the caller sets herself up for ____________.
4. __________ occurs in the absence of self-defense, according to Dr. Laura, different from other emotions.
5. Dr. Laura sees that children too often get caught in the middle of their parents' __________.
6. Some women are even willing to sacrifice their children's __________ in order to not be alone in life.
(b) Well being.
7. If a man is being honest about his feelings and his perspective on a relationship, then a woman cannot be ___________.
8. Women have to realize that no one is __________ and neither are they in their relationship.
9. ________ is injury or damage. It is an emotional pain and indicates a certain degree of emotional involvement.
10. Most _______ have a protective instinct that comes with their job.
11. There is never an excuse, according to Dr. Laura, for jeopardizing ____________.
(c) Their career.
(d) Personal space.
12. Women seem to be completely deluded into believing what they want to _____________.
(a) Have in their bank account.
(b) Show to their friends.
13. Dr. Laura says that she knows of women who have put their children at risk with ___________.
(b) Strong men.
(c) Cult leaders.
14. Women need to practice ________ in order for it to become more natural for them.
15. Dr. Laura stresses that it is never better for someone to be beaten, terrorized, or violated than to be ___________.
(b) A parent.
(c) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the ones who suffer when children are brought into the world for no good reason?
2. Two of Dr. Laura's patients, Maureen and __________, picked each other for particular reasons.
3. Just because a woman feels like a ________ doesn't make her one, according to Dr. Laura.
4. What is Dr. Laura's response to the excuse women give in #172? How does it make them feel?
5. Sometimes couples ___________ in order to heal something within themselves.
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)