|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After awhile, women realize that sex itself will not sustain _______________, which can come as a surprise.
(a) Their happiness.
(c) A life.
(d) A relationship.
2. Dr. Laura points out that women do not gain their _______ through the man they are with.
3. Sometimes, women even feel ______ that they might be persuading the man to want more than they really do.
4. Younger women who decide to live with their partners have not yet established their ____________.
5. Women need to take action in order to prevent themselves from getting ___________ in these situations.
6. Women continue again and again to hold out for a _____________, no matter that they know better.
(b) Fairy tale ending.
(c) Perfect home.
(d) Perfect man.
7. Dr. Laura credits ____________ movies with giving women a false idea about relationships and about marriage.
(b) Black and White.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) Romantic comedy.
8. Women seem to continue to have sex too soon in order to gain acceptance and _______________.
(b) A relationship.
9. According to the movies, a man is supposed to come and ____________________.
(a) Dote on her completely.
(b) Make all of the bad things disappear.
(c) Sweep a woman off her feet.
(d) Keep a woman hidden away.
10. Dr. Laura says that in life it is necessary to take __________ in order to gain personal power.
(a) Themselves out of a relationship.
(d) The bad times.
11. According to Dr. Laura, only through ____________ can self esteem truly be earned by a woman.
(a) Hard work.
12. If the notion of self esteem isn't rectified quickly, then a woman can feel alone and ____________.
(d) Filled with self pit.
13. Women need to be able to fix their own __________, not just rely on men to do this for them.
14. ___________ hold off on marriage in order to have a career and independence, something Dr. Laura says is a good idea.
15. Dr. Laura asks if living together might be the ____________ for a relationship.
(a) Necessary action.
(b) Kiss of death.
(c) Tipping point.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women fail to talk to men about their expectations due to ___________ in their own lives.
2. When women fail to look at what they want, they begin to lose sight of who they are as ____________.
3. Women need to be ___________ when they are dating so they can find a good man, not just any man.
4. Dr. Laura points out that women should be the ones making their own ____________ in life.
5. When women are riddled with ____________, this can affect the relationships they desire.
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)