|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women are reluctant to leave not so great men as they hold onto the moments that are ______________.
(a) Still good.
2. Women still hope that the __________ will win out when they move in with their boyfriends.
(d) Relationship foundation.
3. If a woman brings ____________ to a relationship, but the idea that a man will make her whole, then troubles emerge.
4. __________ is also a big factor when it comes to living with a partner, according to Dr. Laura.
5. Women need to take a more active role in ______________, according to Dr. Laura.
(a) Important discussions.
(b) House hunting.
6. When women fail to look at what they want, they begin to lose sight of who they are as ____________.
7. Many times, women simply need to have objective _________ and a strong support system to help them out.
(a) Self criticism.
8. A caller says that there is nothing in the world for her when she doesn't have a ____________.
9. Men, on the other hand, want to solve their _____________, not just complain and whine about them.
(a) Child troubles.
(b) Car troubles.
(c) Relationship battles.
10. Sometimes women turn to men to fill their needs as they feel they have no other ___________.
(b) Truthful people in their life.
11. Women need to take action in order to prevent themselves from getting ___________ in these situations.
12. There is a belief among women than men validate their ___________, which is not true.
13. Dr. Laura tells the female caller that it is through her own __________ that will give her the power to leave the relationship.
14. In the end, women end up blaming men for _________ them, even though they never agreed to a certain outcome.
(a) Being with.
(b) Lying to.
15. Dr. Laura tries to tell women that they always have ___________, even when it doesn't seem like they do.
(d) Escape routes.
Short Answer Questions
1. To stop the cycle of having sex too soon, women need to do something to make themselves _____________.
2. Women seem to be choosing to live with their partners more often when they are ___________.
3. It doesn't even matter what kind of man the women is with, so long as it is _________.
4. Just because a past may have been difficult does not excuse a woman from making ______________, according to Dr. Laura.
5. Dr. Laura points out that women do not gain their _______ through the man they are with.
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)