|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To stop the cycle of having sex too soon, women need to do something to make themselves _____________.
(c) Seem prettier.
(d) Feel good.
2. Dr. Laura notes that whatever has happened in the ______________ may make us who we are today.
3. Women want to depend on a strong ________ figure in their life, according to Dr. Laura's findings.
4. Women do not admit where their _____________ is at prior to deciding to live with the other person.
5. After awhile, women realize that sex itself will not sustain _______________, which can come as a surprise.
(a) A life.
(b) A relationship.
(d) Their happiness.
6. Dr. Laura points out that women should be the ones making their own ____________ in life.
7. In the end, women end up blaming men for _________ them, even though they never agreed to a certain outcome.
(b) Lying to.
(d) Being with.
8. Dr. Laura sees some of the acts that women take are _____________, which only causes further disappointment.
9. There is a belief among women than men validate their ___________, which is not true.
10. It doesn't even matter what kind of man the women is with, so long as it is _________.
(a) A relationship.
(b) A man.
(c) A marriage.
11. Women continue again and again to hold out for a _____________, no matter that they know better.
(a) Perfect home.
(b) Fairy tale ending.
(c) Perfect man.
12. If the notion of self esteem isn't rectified quickly, then a woman can feel alone and ____________.
(a) Filled with self pit.
13. The man the female caller tells Dr. Laura about says that he has no intention of ________________.
(a) Saying "I love you."
(b) Being nicer.
(c) Leaving his wife.
(d) Leaving his career.
14. ___________ hold off on marriage in order to have a career and independence, something Dr. Laura says is a good idea.
15. Dr. Laura makes the statement that women often mistake _________ for love in their relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Laura brings up the familiar expression - "Why can't a woman be more like a _________?"
2. As a result of women having certain expectations, they are ____________ when they see things don't quite work out that way.
3. In return for a man's supposed responsibilities, a women is then supposed to sacrifice her ____________ to be with him.
4. __________ is also a big factor when it comes to living with a partner, according to Dr. Laura.
5. Dr. Laura points out that it's a woman's low _____________ that causes her to depend on a man.
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)