|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many women believe things will magically _________ once they live together with their partner.
(a) Become committed.
2. Women fail to talk to men out of a fear of ____________, so they do not talk to men before having sex.
(b) Seeming prudish.
(d) Seeming uncool.
3. After awhile, women realize that sex itself will not sustain _______________, which can come as a surprise.
(a) Their happiness.
(c) A relationship.
(d) A life.
4. Dr. Laura points out that it's a woman's low _____________ that causes her to depend on a man.
(a) Self esteem.
(b) Life skills.
(c) Bank account.
(d) Support system.
5. In the end, women end up blaming men for _________ them, even though they never agreed to a certain outcome.
(a) Being with.
(c) Lying to.
6. It is the woman's ___________ to talk about what sex might mean to her within a relationship.
7. Women seem to get caught up in the ___________ they receive when they're first with a man.
8. There is a belief among women than men validate their ___________, which is not true.
9. Women avoid having their own identity by seeking out ___________ instead of learning who they are.
(c) The American Dream.
10. History is not __________, according to Dr. Laura, and should not be used as an excuse or explanation.
11. True, every relationship has _____________, this cannot be escaped.
(b) Man troubles.
12. Women need to know what they are agreeing to when they have __________ beforehand.
13. Women still hope that the __________ will win out when they move in with their boyfriends.
(c) Relationship foundation.
14. Orson Welles noted that, "We will sell no _________ before its time," as quoted by Dr. Laura at the start of the chapter.
15. Dr. Laura credits ____________ movies with giving women a false idea about relationships and about marriage.
(a) Walt Disney.
(c) Black and White.
(d) Romantic comedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. It doesn't even matter what kind of man the women is with, so long as it is _________.
2. Women are reluctant to leave not so great men as they hold onto the moments that are ______________.
3. As a result of women having certain expectations, they are ____________ when they see things don't quite work out that way.
4. A caller says that there is nothing in the world for her when she doesn't have a ____________.
5. Unmarried couples living together typically do not stay together once __________, according to Dr. Laura in the book.
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)