|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It happens far too often that women date _________ and then refuse to leave them, according to Dr. Laura.
(a) Married men.
(c) Poor guys.
2. When women are riddled with ____________, this can affect the relationships they desire.
3. It doesn't even matter what kind of man the women is with, so long as it is _________.
(b) A marriage.
(c) A man.
(d) A relationship.
4. Dr. Laura continues to see women who refuse to leave a situation they know to be ______________.
(c) Too perfect.
(d) Unfair to their egos.
5. Dr. Laura says that it is out of _______________ that women decide to live with their partners.
6. Getting _____________ does not grant one an identity, Dr. Laura points out to her callers and readers.
(b) A divorce.
(c) A date.
7. If the notion of self esteem isn't rectified quickly, then a woman can feel alone and ____________.
(c) Filled with self pit.
8. Dr. Laura sees some of the acts that women take are _____________, which only causes further disappointment.
9. After awhile, women realize that sex itself will not sustain _______________, which can come as a surprise.
(a) A relationship.
(b) A life.
(d) Their happiness.
10. Women want to depend on a strong ________ figure in their life, according to Dr. Laura's findings.
11. Dr. Laura points out that women should be the ones making their own ____________ in life.
12. As a result of women having certain expectations, they are ____________ when they see things don't quite work out that way.
13. Living together does not mean ____________ and it is not necessarily a step in that direction.
14. Men, on the other hand, want to solve their _____________, not just complain and whine about them.
(a) Relationship battles.
(b) Car troubles.
(c) Child troubles.
15. In the end, women end up blaming men for _________ them, even though they never agreed to a certain outcome.
(c) Being with.
(d) Lying to.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ hold off on marriage in order to have a career and independence, something Dr. Laura says is a good idea.
2. Dr. Laura points out that women do not gain their _______ through the man they are with.
3. Women, says Dr. Laura, use a whole arsenal of ___________ to avoid facing certain truths in their lives.
4. Dr. Laura makes the statement that women often mistake _________ for love in their relationships.
5. Men not complaining about their woes is a ____________ aspect of the male personality, according to Dr. Laura.
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)