|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ is also a big factor when it comes to living with a partner, according to Dr. Laura.
2. Women, says Dr. Laura, use a whole arsenal of ___________ to avoid facing certain truths in their lives.
(d) Societal niceties.
3. Dr. Laura makes the statement that women often mistake _________ for love in their relationships.
4. Dr. Laura points out that women do not gain their _______ through the man they are with.
5. One of the subheadings in the chapter is that women should beware the ____________ of the world.
(a) Married men.
(b) Don Juans.
(c) Dark men.
6. In the end, women end up blaming men for _________ them, even though they never agreed to a certain outcome.
(b) Lying to.
(d) Being with.
7. Living together is merely a ____________ for the man, according to Dr. Laura.
(a) Rite of passage.
(b) Step toward marriage.
(c) Financial move.
8. It is from women's __________ that they tend to be on the losing end of things so much of the time.
9. Instead of learning to have better self esteem, women tend to make stupid ____________, says Dr. Laura.
(b) Career choices.
10. Men not complaining about their woes is a ____________ aspect of the male personality, according to Dr. Laura.
11. Women tend to go into relationships with the idea of a ____________, rather than facing reality.
(a) Chance to be rescued.
(b) Life of luxury.
(c) Being a mother and nothing more.
12. A woman's clinginess can become a ___________ to her partner, causing him to leave her.
13. Women continue again and again to hold out for a _____________, no matter that they know better.
(a) Perfect home.
(c) Perfect man.
(d) Fairy tale ending.
14. Younger women who decide to live with their partners have not yet established their ____________.
15. Dr. Laura notes that whatever has happened in the ______________ may make us who we are today.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sometimes, women even feel ______ that they might be persuading the man to want more than they really do.
2. A caller says that there is nothing in the world for her when she doesn't have a ____________.
3. Dr. Laura sees some of the acts that women take are _____________, which only causes further disappointment.
4. Dr. Laura points out that it's a woman's low _____________ that causes her to depend on a man.
5. Women tend to agree to __________ on a man, rather than on trying to select the right man for them.
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)