1. Dr. Laura points out that it's a woman's low _____________ that causes her to depend on a man.
2. Women want to depend on a strong ________ figure in their life, according to Dr. Laura's findings.
3. Women, says Dr. Laura, use a whole arsenal of ___________ to avoid facing certain truths in their lives.
4. __________ define themselves and their role in the world through men to whom they are linked.
5. It doesn't even matter what kind of man the women is with, so long as it is _________.
6. Men, on the other hand, want to solve their _____________, not just complain and whine about them.
7. Dr. Laura brings up the familiar expression - "Why can't a woman be more like a _________?"
This section contains 3,863 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)