|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women feel it is better for _____________ to have any dad rather than to have no dad at all.
(b) Their position in society.
(c) Their relationship.
2. Bottom line, according to Dr. Laura, women are not acting responsibly, which is hurting their _____________.
3. Women may even begin to question their own ___________ when their self worth is low.
4. Women say that they don't want to cause any more ___________ in their situations, but more specifically to the man.
5. Women sometimes become disappointed in their boyfriends because these men represent something in themselves that is __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women are so wrapped up in their own ___________ to exist through men that they don't see how valuable the actions of men are.
2. Dr. Laura points out that women should be the ones making their own ____________ in life.
3. A specified period of time before a _________ can give a woman time to think things over to make sure she's making the best choice.
4. Dr. Laura tries to tell women that they always have ___________, even when it doesn't seem like they do.
5. Men not complaining about their woes is a ____________ aspect of the male personality, according to Dr. Laura.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)