|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women truly believe that they can change ______________ once they live with their partner.
(a) Their self esteem issues.
(b) Their neediness.
(c) Their feelings.
(d) Their partner's ways.
2. It is better, according to Dr. Laura, that a woman be happy than for her children to have a bad ____________.
(c) Social life.
3. Just because a man says _____________ doesn't mean he's going to be a good father.
(a) I love you.
(b) I want to marry you.
(c) I want a baby.
(d) You're hot.
4. Women need to get out of the __________ position and into a more offensive position in their lives.
5. __________ define themselves and their role in the world through men to whom they are linked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women need to be ___________ when they are dating so they can find a good man, not just any man.
2. Women are paralyzed into fear over ___________ that they make poor decisions, according to Dr. Laura.
3. Dr. Laura does believe that a ___________ needs to accept responsibility for getting a woman pregnant.
4. The female caller admits to Dr. Laura that while this man is mean to her, she still _______________.
5. Living with a man at a young age helps to prolong the ________ process that normally takes place through life experiences.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)