|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a man is being honest about his feelings and his perspective on a relationship, then a woman cannot be ___________.
2. Being in a relationship is not a free ticket to ____________, according to Dr. Laura.
3. __________ is also a big factor when it comes to living with a partner, according to Dr. Laura.
4. Women are so wrapped up in their own ___________ to exist through men that they don't see how valuable the actions of men are.
5. Dr. Laura points out that change requires _____________ and a man may not have this.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women need to be able to fix their own __________, not just rely on men to do this for them.
2. History is not __________, according to Dr. Laura, and should not be used as an excuse or explanation.
3. Dr. Laura does say there are reasons or excuses for a women to get ____________ in her relationship.
4. ___________ hold off on marriage in order to have a career and independence, something Dr. Laura says is a good idea.
5. Women are afraid of __________ people, which is why they feel hurt before they feel anger.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)