|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Laura believes that appropriate ________ honors another's needs first before his/her own.
2. Dr. Laura sees some of the acts that women take are _____________, which only causes further disappointment.
3. If a guy is not motivated to change, then he will _____________, according to Dr. Laura.
(a) Be a great father.
(b) Never be able to be motivated.
(c) Become a loving husband.
(d) Not do it.
4. Dr. Laura says that women allow themselves to ___________ in order for things to work out in the end.
(a) Get heavy.
(b) Fall apart.
(c) Get pregnant.
(d) Be manipulated.
5. It is unfortunate that sometimes people have __________ for all the wrong reasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women fail to talk to men about their expectations due to ___________ in their own lives.
2. Women have to realize that no one is __________ and neither are they in their relationship.
3. Women still hope that the __________ will win out when they move in with their boyfriends.
4. __________ does not equate to strong, it equates to manipulative behavior.
5. Women want to depend on a strong ________ figure in their life, according to Dr. Laura's findings.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)