|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women sometimes become disappointed in their boyfriends because these men represent something in themselves that is __________.
2. Dr. Laura says that she knows of women who have put their children at risk with ___________.
(a) Cult leaders.
(b) Strong men.
3. The two people in the couple in #94 picked each other for reasons that stemmed from their ___________.
(d) Food choices.
4. Women are reluctant to leave not so great men as they hold onto the moments that are ______________.
(d) Still good.
5. Even when women know their men will never want to ____________, they stay anyway.
(a) Have children.
(c) Love them.
(d) Support them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The female caller admits to Dr. Laura that while this man is mean to her, she still _______________.
2. There is never an excuse, according to Dr. Laura, for jeopardizing ____________.
3. When a woman's ___________ and self worth goes awry, troubles can occur.
4. After awhile, women realize that sex itself will not sustain _______________, which can come as a surprise.
5. When women are riddled with ____________, this can affect the relationships they desire.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)