|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If women cannot find a good support system ______________, then they will seek it out with men.
(a) In their family today.
(b) With friends.
(c) With themselves.
(d) Growing up.
2. Women need to understand that they are better off without ___________, according to Dr. Laura.
(a) A man.
(b) Stable finances.
(c) Self worth.
3. Children become __________ when their parents aren't happy or functional.
4. Dr. Laura points out that women do not gain their _______ through the man they are with.
5. Women need to be able to accept the discomforts of __________ and accept responsibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Disappointment in the relationships with others can prove to be a great opportunity for personal ________, according to Dr. Laura.
2. If the notion of self esteem isn't rectified quickly, then a woman can feel alone and ____________.
3. It happens far too often that women date _________ and then refuse to leave them, according to Dr. Laura.
4. It is from women's __________ that they tend to be on the losing end of things so much of the time.
5. It is the woman's ___________ to talk about what sex might mean to her within a relationship.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)