|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women tend to go into relationships with the idea of a ____________, rather than facing reality.
(a) Life of luxury.
(b) Chance to be rescued.
(d) Being a mother and nothing more.
2. __________ define themselves and their role in the world through men to whom they are linked.
3. Women sometimes become disappointed in their boyfriends because these men represent something in themselves that is __________.
4. Dr. Laura sees some of the acts that women take are _____________, which only causes further disappointment.
5. The man the female caller tells Dr. Laura about says that he has no intention of ________________.
(a) Leaving his wife.
(b) Being nicer.
(c) Saying "I love you."
(d) Leaving his career.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women fear taking ___________, but are miserable when their men do it, a power change that they may not be able to see.
2. Women fail to talk to men out of a fear of ____________, so they do not talk to men before having sex.
3. __________ never end up being what women expect them to be according to Dr. Laura.
4. Women need to be able to fix their own __________, not just rely on men to do this for them.
5. It is the woman's ___________ to talk about what sex might mean to her within a relationship.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)