|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dr. Laura, in wanting to change her man, the caller sets herself up for ____________.
2. Dr. Laura points out that change requires _____________ and a man may not have this.
3. A woman always holds power over her _____________, so says Dr. Laura.
4. Women need to know what they are agreeing to when they have __________ beforehand.
5. Dr. Laura wants her callers to face __________ when she asks them if their boyfriend wants to get married.
(a) The possibility.
(b) Her honesty.
(d) Their current moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Laura credits ____________ movies with giving women a false idea about relationships and about marriage.
2. Orson Welles noted that, "We will sell no _________ before its time," as quoted by Dr. Laura at the start of the chapter.
3. Dr. Laura brings up the familiar expression - "Why can't a woman be more like a _________?"
4. Dr. Laura points out that women should be the ones making their own ____________ in life.
5. As a result of women having certain expectations, they are ____________ when they see things don't quite work out that way.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)