|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women fail to talk to men about their expectations due to ___________ in their own lives.
(a) A lack of balance.
(b) Filled schedules.
(c) A lack of time.
(d) Low self esteem.
2. Dr. Laura continues to see women who refuse to leave a situation they know to be ______________.
(b) Unfair to their egos.
(c) Too perfect.
3. Dr. Laura tries to tell women that they always have ___________, even when it doesn't seem like they do.
(c) Escape routes.
4. A woman's clinginess can become a ___________ to her partner, causing him to leave her.
5. Women seem to continue to have sex too soon in order to gain acceptance and _______________.
(b) A relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women, says Dr. Laura, use a whole arsenal of ___________ to avoid facing certain truths in their lives.
2. Women hope and assume that sex will lead to __________ when they are with a man, no matter what the man has said.
3. True, every relationship has _____________, this cannot be escaped.
4. Living with a man at a young age helps to prolong the ________ process that normally takes place through life experiences.
5. __________ define themselves and their role in the world through men to whom they are linked.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)