|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Laura brings up the familiar expression - "Why can't a woman be more like a _________?"
(c) Human being.
2. When women are riddled with ____________, this can affect the relationships they desire.
3. Many women mistakenly believe that marriage gives them __________, according to Dr. Laura.
4. Women still hope that the __________ will win out when they move in with their boyfriends.
(d) Relationship foundation.
5. Many women use romantic ____________ to snare a man so they will not have to be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many women believe things will magically _________ once they live together with their partner.
2. Women are reluctant to leave not so great men as they hold onto the moments that are ______________.
3. ___________ hold off on marriage in order to have a career and independence, something Dr. Laura says is a good idea.
4. Living with a man at a young age helps to prolong the ________ process that normally takes place through life experiences.
5. Women need to know what they are agreeing to when they have __________ beforehand.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)