|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Living together is merely a ____________ for the man, according to Dr. Laura.
(b) Rite of passage.
(c) Financial move.
(d) Step toward marriage.
2. A woman's clinginess can become a ___________ to her partner, causing him to leave her.
3. Women hope and assume that sex will lead to __________ when they are with a man, no matter what the man has said.
(b) Meeting his parents.
4. Women sometimes think they are __________ if they are not attached to anyone else.
5. As a result of women having certain expectations, they are ____________ when they see things don't quite work out that way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Laura points out that it's a woman's low _____________ that causes her to depend on a man.
2. Dr. Laura makes the statement that women often mistake _________ for love in their relationships.
3. Dr. Laura brings up the familiar expression - "Why can't a woman be more like a _________?"
4. Women still hope that the __________ will win out when they move in with their boyfriends.
5. Women do not admit where their _____________ is at prior to deciding to live with the other person.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)