|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Men, on the other hand, want to solve their _____________, not just complain and whine about them.
(a) Child troubles.
(b) Car troubles.
(d) Relationship battles.
2. Dr. Laura points out that women do not gain their _______ through the man they are with.
3. Women fail to talk to men out of a fear of ____________, so they do not talk to men before having sex.
(a) Seeming prudish.
(d) Seeming uncool.
4. Many times, women simply need to have objective _________ and a strong support system to help them out.
(b) Self criticism.
5. If the notion of self esteem isn't rectified quickly, then a woman can feel alone and ____________.
(b) Filled with self pit.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ define themselves and their role in the world through men to whom they are linked.
2. In return for a man's supposed responsibilities, a women is then supposed to sacrifice her ____________ to be with him.
3. When women are riddled with ____________, this can affect the relationships they desire.
4. Dr. Laura credits ____________ movies with giving women a false idea about relationships and about marriage.
5. If women cannot find a good support system ______________, then they will seek it out with men.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)