|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Laura points out that it's a woman's low _____________ that causes her to depend on a man.
(a) Support system.
(b) Life skills.
(c) Self esteem.
(d) Bank account.
2. ___________ hold off on marriage in order to have a career and independence, something Dr. Laura says is a good idea.
3. Men, on the other hand, want to solve their _____________, not just complain and whine about them.
(a) Child troubles.
(b) Car troubles.
(c) Relationship battles.
4. It happens far too often that women date _________ and then refuse to leave them, according to Dr. Laura.
(c) Poor guys.
(d) Married men.
5. Dr. Laura credits ____________ movies with giving women a false idea about relationships and about marriage.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) Romantic comedy.
(d) Black and White.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many women mistakenly believe that marriage gives them __________, according to Dr. Laura.
2. Many women use romantic ____________ to snare a man so they will not have to be alone.
3. Dr. Laura tells the female caller that it is through her own __________ that will give her the power to leave the relationship.
4. Women continue again and again to hold out for a _____________, no matter that they know better.
5. Women are still too afraid in these situations to look beyond their ______________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)