|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Laura brings up the familiar expression - "Why can't a woman be more like a _________?"
(c) Human being.
2. The female _________________ is considered the acceptable means of avoiding individuality.
(a) Escape route.
(b) Baby machine.
(c) Marriage contract.
(d) Name change.
3. Instead of learning to have better self esteem, women tend to make stupid ____________, says Dr. Laura.
(c) Career choices.
4. Dr. Laura points out that it's a woman's low _____________ that causes her to depend on a man.
(a) Support system.
(b) Self esteem.
(c) Bank account.
(d) Life skills.
5. A woman's clinginess can become a ___________ to her partner, causing him to leave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many women mistakenly believe that marriage gives them __________, according to Dr. Laura.
2. Women need to take a more active role in ______________, according to Dr. Laura.
3. If a woman brings ____________ to a relationship, but the idea that a man will make her whole, then troubles emerge.
4. Getting _____________ does not grant one an identity, Dr. Laura points out to her callers and readers.
5. Women tend to agree to __________ on a man, rather than on trying to select the right man for them.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)