|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is from women's __________ that they tend to be on the losing end of things so much of the time.
2. Dr. Laura sees some of the acts that women take are _____________, which only causes further disappointment.
3. Women avoid having their own identity by seeking out ___________ instead of learning who they are.
(a) The American Dream.
4. The female _________________ is considered the acceptable means of avoiding individuality.
(a) Baby machine.
(b) Escape route.
(c) Name change.
(d) Marriage contract.
5. Women are so wrapped up in their own ___________ to exist through men that they don't see how valuable the actions of men are.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many women use romantic ____________ to snare a man so they will not have to be alone.
2. There is a belief among women than men validate their ___________, which is not true.
3. Men not complaining about their woes is a ____________ aspect of the male personality, according to Dr. Laura.
4. Women need to be ___________ when they are dating so they can find a good man, not just any man.
5. A caller says that there is nothing in the world for her when she doesn't have a ____________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)