|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sometimes women turn to men to fill their needs as they feel they have no other ___________.
(a) Truthful people in their life.
2. Women need to know exactly why they are ___________ and then deal with it directly.
3. Living together is merely a ____________ for the man, according to Dr. Laura.
(a) Rite of passage.
(b) Step toward marriage.
(c) Financial move.
4. Women are paralyzed into fear over ___________ that they make poor decisions, according to Dr. Laura.
5. Men, on the other hand, want to solve their _____________, not just complain and whine about them.
(a) Child troubles.
(c) Relationship battles.
(d) Car troubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Laura points out that women do not gain their _______ through the man they are with.
2. Dr. Laura brings up the familiar expression - "Why can't a woman be more like a _________?"
3. Issues deeply rooted in the __________ of the couple were playing themselves out in the present time.
4. If a woman brings ____________ to a relationship, but the idea that a man will make her whole, then troubles emerge.
5. Dr. Laura's caller, ______, knows that her boyfriend isn't fulfilling all of her needs.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)