|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the notion of self esteem isn't rectified quickly, then a woman can feel alone and ____________.
(b) Filled with self pit.
2. Dr. Laura notes that whatever has happened in the ______________ may make us who we are today.
3. Women need to take a more active role in ______________, according to Dr. Laura.
(c) Important discussions.
(d) House hunting.
4. A specified period of time before a _________ can give a woman time to think things over to make sure she's making the best choice.
5. Women need to take action in order to prevent themselves from getting ___________ in these situations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sometimes women turn to men to fill their needs as they feel they have no other ___________.
2. Women continue again and again to hold out for a _____________, no matter that they know better.
3. Dr. Laura points out that women should be the ones making their own ____________ in life.
4. When the fantasy fails to occur, women stay anyway and settle ______________.
5. Women sometimes become disappointed in their boyfriends because these men represent something in themselves that is __________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)