|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Men, on the other hand, want to solve their _____________, not just complain and whine about them.
(a) Child troubles.
(b) Car troubles.
(d) Relationship battles.
2. One female caller tells Dr. Laura that she's just found out the man she's been dating is ______________.
(c) A doctor.
3. Dr. Laura brings up the familiar expression - "Why can't a woman be more like a _________?"
(c) Human being.
4. Dr. Laura points out that women do not gain their _______ through the man they are with.
5. Women seem to get caught up in the ___________ they receive when they're first with a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ hold off on marriage in order to have a career and independence, something Dr. Laura says is a good idea.
2. Women are still too afraid in these situations to look beyond their ______________.
3. Many women mistakenly believe that marriage gives them __________, according to Dr. Laura.
4. Dr. Laura continues to see women who refuse to leave a situation they know to be ______________.
5. It happens far too often that women date _________ and then refuse to leave them, according to Dr. Laura.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)