|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a woman brings ____________ to a relationship, but the idea that a man will make her whole, then troubles emerge.
2. Women, says Dr. Laura, use a whole arsenal of ___________ to avoid facing certain truths in their lives.
(c) Societal niceties.
3. As a result of women having certain expectations, they are ____________ when they see things don't quite work out that way.
4. Women seem to get caught up in the ___________ they receive when they're first with a man.
5. The man the female caller tells Dr. Laura about says that he has no intention of ________________.
(a) Saying "I love you."
(b) Leaving his career.
(c) Leaving his wife.
(d) Being nicer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Men not complaining about their woes is a ____________ aspect of the male personality, according to Dr. Laura.
2. Just because a past may have been difficult does not excuse a woman from making ______________, according to Dr. Laura.
3. Women want to depend on a strong ________ figure in their life, according to Dr. Laura's findings.
4. There is a belief among women than men validate their ___________, which is not true.
5. Women sometimes think they are __________ if they are not attached to anyone else.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)