|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Men, on the other hand, want to solve their _____________, not just complain and whine about them.
(b) Car troubles.
(c) Child troubles.
(d) Relationship battles.
2. When women are riddled with ____________, this can affect the relationships they desire.
3. Women fail to consider whether they are _____________ to the man when they're first dating someone.
4. Women tend to agree to __________ on a man, rather than on trying to select the right man for them.
5. Women need to take a more active role in ______________, according to Dr. Laura.
(b) Important discussions.
(d) House hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women sometimes think they are __________ if they are not attached to anyone else.
2. History is not __________, according to Dr. Laura, and should not be used as an excuse or explanation.
3. Dr. Laura sees some of the acts that women take are _____________, which only causes further disappointment.
4. A caller says that there is nothing in the world for her when she doesn't have a ____________.
5. Dr. Laura says that in life it is necessary to take __________ in order to gain personal power.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)