|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When women fail to look at what they want, they begin to lose sight of who they are as ____________.
2. If a woman brings ____________ to a relationship, but the idea that a man will make her whole, then troubles emerge.
3. A specified period of time before a _________ can give a woman time to think things over to make sure she's making the best choice.
4. Dr. Laura points out that women should be the ones making their own ____________ in life.
5. According to Dr. Laura, only through ____________ can self esteem truly be earned by a woman.
(c) Hard work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women tend to agree to __________ on a man, rather than on trying to select the right man for them.
2. One female caller tells Dr. Laura that she's just found out the man she's been dating is ______________.
3. The female caller admits to Dr. Laura that while this man is mean to her, she still _______________.
4. Dr. Laura says that in life it is necessary to take __________ in order to gain personal power.
5. Women are so wrapped up in their own ___________ to exist through men that they don't see how valuable the actions of men are.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)