|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Laura brings up the familiar expression - "Why can't a woman be more like a _________?"
(b) Human being.
2. It happens far too often that women date _________ and then refuse to leave them, according to Dr. Laura.
(a) Poor guys.
(d) Married men.
3. Dr. Laura points out that women do not gain their _______ through the man they are with.
4. __________ define themselves and their role in the world through men to whom they are linked.
5. One female caller tells Dr. Laura that she's just found out the man she's been dating is ______________.
(a) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ hold off on marriage in order to have a career and independence, something Dr. Laura says is a good idea.
2. A caller says that there is nothing in the world for her when she doesn't have a ____________.
3. Dr. Laura notes that whatever has happened in the ______________ may make us who we are today.
4. Women tend to go into relationships with the idea of a ____________, rather than facing reality.
5. According to the movies, a man is supposed to come and ____________________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)