|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The female caller admits to Dr. Laura that while this man is mean to her, she still _______________.
(a) Has no doubt of their love.
(b) Believes he can change.
(c) Wants to bear his children.
(d) Loves him.
2. It is up to a _______ to find her own destiny and to travel her own path, according to Dr. Laura.
3. A specified period of time before a _________ can give a woman time to think things over to make sure she's making the best choice.
4. There is a belief among women than men validate their ___________, which is not true.
5. Dr. Laura points out that women do not gain their _______ through the man they are with.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many women use romantic ____________ to snare a man so they will not have to be alone.
2. When women are riddled with ____________, this can affect the relationships they desire.
3. History is not __________, according to Dr. Laura, and should not be used as an excuse or explanation.
4. It doesn't even matter what kind of man the women is with, so long as it is _________.
5. Women are still too afraid in these situations to look beyond their ______________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)