|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dr. Laura, in wanting to change her man, the caller sets herself up for ____________.
2. Women continue again and again to hold out for a _____________, no matter that they know better.
(a) Fairy tale ending.
(c) Perfect man.
(d) Perfect home.
3. The female _________________ is considered the acceptable means of avoiding individuality.
(a) Name change.
(b) Baby machine.
(c) Marriage contract.
(d) Escape route.
4. Dr. Laura points out that change requires _____________ and a man may not have this.
5. Women believe that men will ___________ them, when in fact they become controlling.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ do not believe, often, that they are good enough, smart enough, or worthy enough.
2. After awhile, women realize that sex itself will not sustain _______________, which can come as a surprise.
3. Dr. Laura tries to tell women that they always have ___________, even when it doesn't seem like they do.
4. Dr. Laura's caller, ______, knows that her boyfriend isn't fulfilling all of her needs.
5. Dr. Laura notes that whatever has happened in the ______________ may make us who we are today.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)