|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of women having certain expectations, they are ____________ when they see things don't quite work out that way.
2. __________ do not believe, often, that they are good enough, smart enough, or worthy enough.
(c) Married couples.
3. Women tend to go into relationships with the idea of a ____________, rather than facing reality.
(a) Chance to be rescued.
(c) Being a mother and nothing more.
(d) Life of luxury.
4. A caller says that there is nothing in the world for her when she doesn't have a ____________.
5. If women cannot find a good support system ______________, then they will seek it out with men.
(a) With friends.
(b) Growing up.
(c) With themselves.
(d) In their family today.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women believe that men will ___________ them, when in fact they become controlling.
2. When women fail to look at what they want, they begin to lose sight of who they are as ____________.
3. Many times, women simply need to have objective _________ and a strong support system to help them out.
4. In the end, women end up blaming men for _________ them, even though they never agreed to a certain outcome.
5. Women fail to talk to men about their expectations due to ___________ in their own lives.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)