|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women are still too afraid in these situations to look beyond their ______________.
2. Issues deeply rooted in the __________ of the couple were playing themselves out in the present time.
3. Many women believe things will magically _________ once they live together with their partner.
(b) Become committed.
4. Women hope and assume that sex will lead to __________ when they are with a man, no matter what the man has said.
(c) Meeting his parents.
5. Women need to be ___________ when they are dating so they can find a good man, not just any man.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is from women's __________ that they tend to be on the losing end of things so much of the time.
2. Dr. Laura tries to tell women that they always have ___________, even when it doesn't seem like they do.
3. Dr. Laura says that in life it is necessary to take __________ in order to gain personal power.
4. The female _________________ is considered the acceptable means of avoiding individuality.
5. The two people needed to recognize what they were doing and accept _________ for it.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)