|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unmarried couples living together typically do not stay together once __________, according to Dr. Laura in the book.
(b) In the same home.
(d) Real life begins.
2. Women still hope that the __________ will win out when they move in with their boyfriends.
(b) Relationship foundation.
3. After awhile, women realize that sex itself will not sustain _______________, which can come as a surprise.
(a) Their happiness.
(c) A life.
(d) A relationship.
4. __________ does not equate to strong, it equates to manipulative behavior.
5. Orson Welles noted that, "We will sell no _________ before its time," as quoted by Dr. Laura at the start of the chapter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women sometimes become disappointed in their boyfriends because these men represent something in themselves that is __________.
2. Issues deeply rooted in the __________ of the couple were playing themselves out in the present time.
3. Dr. Laura's caller, ______, knows that her boyfriend isn't fulfilling all of her needs.
4. As a result of women having certain expectations, they are ____________ when they see things don't quite work out that way.
5. Women seem to continue to have sex too soon in order to gain acceptance and _______________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)