|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some women are even willing to sacrifice their children's __________ in order to not be alone in life.
(d) Well being.
2. Unmarried couples living together typically do not stay together once __________, according to Dr. Laura in the book.
(a) In the same home.
(d) Real life begins.
3. The man the female caller tells Dr. Laura about says that he has no intention of ________________.
(a) Being nicer.
(b) Leaving his wife.
(c) Saying "I love you."
(d) Leaving his career.
4. As a result of women having certain expectations, they are ____________ when they see things don't quite work out that way.
5. Women continue again and again to hold out for a _____________, no matter that they know better.
(b) Perfect man.
(c) Perfect home.
(d) Fairy tale ending.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the movies, a man is supposed to come and ____________________.
2. When the fantasy fails to occur, women stay anyway and settle ______________.
3. Most _______ have a protective instinct that comes with their job.
4. Dr. Laura thinks that some women simply have lost their sense of _______ completely.
5. Dr. Laura tells the female caller that it is through her own __________ that will give her the power to leave the relationship.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)