|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women need to understand that they are better off without ___________, according to Dr. Laura.
(a) A man.
(b) Stable finances.
(d) Self worth.
2. Women still hope that the __________ will win out when they move in with their boyfriends.
(d) Relationship foundation.
3. Younger women who decide to live with their partners have not yet established their ____________.
4. Women continue to think that men will __________, so they don't see the problem with putting their children into potentially bad situations.
(a) Marry them.
5. __________ is also a big factor when it comes to living with a partner, according to Dr. Laura.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Laura asks if living together might be the ____________ for a relationship.
2. One female caller tells Dr. Laura that she's just found out the man she's been dating is ______________.
3. In return for a man's supposed responsibilities, a women is then supposed to sacrifice her ____________ to be with him.
4. Dr. Laura credits ____________ movies with giving women a false idea about relationships and about marriage.
5. As a result of women having certain expectations, they are ____________ when they see things don't quite work out that way.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)