1. Dr. Laura points out that it's a woman's low _____________ that causes her to depend on a man.
(a) Bank account.
(b) Self esteem.
(c) Support system.
(d) Life skills.
2. Women want to depend on a strong ________ figure in their life, according to Dr. Laura's findings.
3. Women, says Dr. Laura, use a whole arsenal of ___________ to avoid facing certain truths in their lives.
(d) Societal niceties.
4. __________ define themselves and their role in the world through men to whom they are linked.
5. It doesn't even matter what kind of man the women is with, so long as it is _________.
(a) A marriage.
(c) A man.
(d) A relationship.
6. Men, on the other hand, want to solve their _____________, not just complain and whine about them.
(a) Relationship battles.
(b) Child troubles.
(c) Car troubles.
7. Dr. Laura brings up the familiar expression - "Why can't a woman be more like a _________?"
(b) Human being.
This section contains 3,863 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)