• Women use excuses to avoid facing the fact that they define themselves through men.
• Men and women approach problems differently.
• Getting married does not grant one an identity.
• Women are dependent on men because of low self-esteem.
• Women make stupid attachments as they feel they are not good enough for anything else.
• Women often date jerks and refuse to leave them.
• Women tend to create attachments which allow them to avoid becoming an individual.
• Women need to take a more active role in dating.
• Women rush into marriage too quickly.
• Women seem to refuse to leave a situation that is self-defeating.
• Women still hold out for the dream.
• Whatever happens in the past to make a person who he/she is today is not an excuse.
• Self-esteem and self-worth need to be earned.
• Women mistake sex for love.
• Women have sex too soon to...
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)