Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marie want William to do instead of catch his plane?
(a) Stay in bed and make love.
(b) Go fishing.
(c) Quit his job.
(d) Drive the kids to school.
2. What does the taxi driver say when passengers ask him if he's East Coast or West Coast?
(a) I'm West Coast.
(b) I'm Ivory Coast.
(c) I'm East Coast.
(d) I'm both coasts.
3. Who is Estelle's son engaged to when he meets the woman he eventually marries?
(a) Estelle, a Spokane Indian woman.
(b) Mary, a Crow Indian woman.
(c) Cynthia, a liberal white woman.
(d) White Flower, a Spokane Indian woman.
4. What did the taxi driver in "Flight Patterns" do for a living in his birth country?
(a) He was a rabbi.
(b) He was a jet-fighter pilot.
(c) He was a doctor.
(d) He was a lawyer.
5. What feminist book does Estelle make her son read?
(a) <i>Radical Feminism.</i>
(b) <i>Moving the Mountain.</i>
(c) <i>Our Bodies, Ourselves.</i>
(d) <i>The Feminine Mystique.</i>
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Estelle's son at the beginning of the story?
2. Where do David and Sharon find a lost cat?
3. Why did the taxi driver leave his birth country?
4. What does Estelle's son like about Indian men?
5. What kind of Indian is Sharon?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)