|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Jackson initially have for redeeming the pow-wow regalia?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) One dollar.
2. Which of the following statements is not marital advice Estelle gives her son?
(a) Wash dishes.
(b) Do the laundry.
(d) Give your wife expensive gifts.
3. What does Sharon give David for his fortieth birthday?
(a) A Tarot card reading.
(b) A T-shirt referring to the lost cat.
(c) A painting.
(d) A set of golf clubs.
4. Why did the taxi driver leave his birth country?
(a) He feared the poverty and disease there.
(b) He killed a man and had to flee.
(c) He couldn't bomb his own people any more.
(d) He is on the run from the mob.
5. What does Estelle do after she spots the woman in the white dress?
(a) Stops her car but doesn't get out to assist the woman.
(b) Rolls down her window and beckons the woman.
(c) Ignores the woman.
(d) Honks her horn at the woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Estelle's real name in "The Life and Times of Estelle Walks Above"?
2. What kind of work does William do?
3. What kind of Indian is Sharon?
4. In what year does "The Life and Times of Estelle Walks Above" begin?
5. In "Do You Know Where I Am?", what does David do when the lost cat's owner comes to reclaim him.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)