|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what physical feature is Estelle's son known?
(a) His full lips.
(b) His long hair.
(c) His cleft chin.
(d) His long eyelashes.
2. Whose music is William listening to at the beginning of "Flight Patterns"?
(a) Patsy Cline's music.
(b) Madonna's music.
(c) The Rolling Stones' music.
(d) The Beatles' music.
3. Whose pow-wow dance regalia does Jackson think he spots in a pawnshop window?
(a) His grandmother's.
(b) His own.
(c) His father's.
(d) His tribal chief's.
4. What is Estelle's real name in "The Life and Times of Estelle Walks Above"?
(a) Estelle Red Blanket.
(b) Amanda Sue Dickerson.
(c) Estelle Miller.
(d) Sarah Jane Parker.
5. What do Estelle and her son frequently forget?
(a) Their students' names.
(b) Their birthdays.
(c) Where they park their cars.
(d) Their address.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the pawnshop owner tell Jackson it will cost to redeem the regalia?
2. What kind of women are most of Estelle's friends?
3. From where is the taxi driver in "Flight Patterns"?
4. How long has it been since the taxi driver in "Flight Patterns" has seen his children?
5. What does Estelle's answering machine message say she's probably out doing?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)