|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do David and Sharon have?
2. Who is Estelle's son engaged to when he meets the woman he eventually marries?
(a) Estelle, a Spokane Indian woman.
(b) White Flower, a Spokane Indian woman.
(c) Mary, a Crow Indian woman.
(d) Cynthia, a liberal white woman.
3. Whose music is William listening to at the beginning of "Flight Patterns"?
(a) Madonna's music.
(b) The Rolling Stones' music.
(c) The Beatles' music.
(d) Patsy Cline's music.
4. What does Estelle's answering machine message say she's probably out doing?
(a) Romancing a man.
(b) Climbing a dormant volcano.
(c) Parachuting from a plane.
(d) Bungee jumping.
5. Who are Rose of Sharon and Junior in "What You Pawn, I Will Redeem"?
(a) Jackson's neighbors.
(b) Homeless friends who hang out with Jackson.
(c) Jackson's children.
(d) Jackson's siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jackson get the pow-wow regalia at the end of "What You Pawn, I Will Redeem"?
2. How does William wear his hair?
3. What does Jackson try to sell to earn money to redeem the pow-wow regalia from the pawnshop?
4. Whose pow-wow dance regalia does Jackson think he spots in a pawnshop window?
5. For what does William in "Flight Patterns" always scan airports and airplanes?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)