|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sharon when she and David are sixty-six years old?
(a) She develops a terminal case of cancer.
(b) She falls in love with another man.
(c) She catches a burglar.
(d) She breaks a hip.
2. From where is the taxi driver in "Flight Patterns"?
3. What does Sharon confess to David one night in "Do You Know Where I Am?"
(a) She's an alcoholic.
(b) She's had an affair.
(c) She's been fired from her job.
(d) She has gambled their mortgage money away.
4. How many questions does Sharon tell David he can ask about what she confesses to him?
(d) As many as he wants.
5. What feminist book does Estelle make her son read?
(a) <i>Moving the Mountain.</i>
(b) <i>Radical Feminism.</i>
(c) <i>The Feminine Mystique.</i>
(d) <i>Our Bodies, Ourselves.</i>
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the taxi driver study at Oxford?
2. What does Sharon give David for his fortieth birthday?
3. In what year does "The Life and Times of Estelle Walks Above" begin?
4. How long does the pawnshop owner give Jackson to come back with the money to redeem the regalia?
5. Who does William call at the end of "Flight Patterns"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)