|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "What Ever Happened to Frank Snake Church?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the librarian, how many other people have checked out Harlan Atwater's book before Corliss?
(a) One thousand.
(c) One hundred.
2. What happens when Frank tries to join a basketball team at the end of "What Ever Happened to Frank Snake Church?"
(a) The team makes him a coach instead of a player.
(b) Frank is laughed out of the gym.
(c) He beats a point guard in a game but injures his knee.
(d) Frank becomes the team's most valuable player.
3. What does Jackson buy with twenty of his last twenty-five dollars?
(a) Food for some hungry and homeless Aleut Indians.
(b) A hotel room.
(d) A shave and haircut.
4. What kind of lawyers are most of the players on Steve's team?
(b) Tax attorneys.
(c) Divorce lawyers.
(d) Public defenders.
5. What does Corliss learn about Harlan Atwater from his interview in Radical Seattle Weekly?
(a) He is dying of cancer.
(b) He claims to be sacred, traditional, and connected to his tribe.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He has also written short stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steve in "Lawyer's League" invite Richard to play basketball?
2. At the end of "The Search Engine," what does Corliss ask Harlan Atwater for that he does not give her?
3. What does the man in "Do Not Go Gentle" overhear in his waking sleep?
4. In "Can I Get a Witness?", where does the woman ask the man to take her?
5. What happens to the baby at the end of "Do Not Go Gentle"?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)