|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "What Ever Happened to Frank Snake Church?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill say when Richard dunks the basketball?
(a) You'll beat us for sure.
(b) Well done.
(c) Dunking doesn't count.
(d) Do it again.
2. What does Russell keep in "Whatever Happened to Frank Snake Church?" to help him remember his clients?
(a) A scrapbook.
(b) A list of his clients.
(c) A lucky rabbit's foot.
(d) A spiral notebook of his favorite exercise routines.
3. Who directs Corliss to Harlan Atwater's address?
(a) A homeless man she meets outside McDonald's.
(b) The campus librarian.
(c) Corliss's father and uncles.
(d) A famous Spokane Indian novelist.
4. What kind of Indian is David?
5. What does Bill say when Richard steals the ball while Bill is dribbling?
(b) You cheated.
(c) Do it again and you're dead.
(d) Time out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe what Corliss learns about Harlan Atwater when she finally meets him face to face?
2. Once he speeds home after having his vision, what does Frank find?
3. What does Frank do one year after Russell saves his life?
4. What kind of Indian is Sharon?
5. Why does Richard not become involved with the woman to whom he is so attracted at the dinner he attends?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)