|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "What Ever Happened to Frank Snake Church?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the unnamed man who is the main character of "Do Not Go Gentle" call sorrow?
(a) Heart Sickness.
(b) Mr. Grief.
(c) The Eternal Woe.
(d) The Thunder Bird.
2. At the dinner Richard attends, who does he think he could take home, sleep with, and abandon?
(a) A black woman at his table.
(b) An Indian woman at his table.
(d) The Democrat wife.
3. How many other published Spokane Indian poets are there in "The Search Engine" besides Harlan Atwater?
(b) A dozen.
(d) One hundred.
4. Where do David and Sharon find a lost cat?
(a) In a dumpster.
(b) In some blackberry bushes.
(c) In Sharon's college dorm.
(d) In an alley.
5. What "dirty secret" does Richard reveal about Indian tribal leaders at the beginning of "Lawyer's League"?
(a) Many engage in extramarital affairs.
(b) Many are functionally illiterate.
(c) Many embezzle tribal funds.
(d) Many become alcoholics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steve in "Lawyer's League" invite Richard to play basketball?
2. What do the parents of the baby in "Do Not Go Gentle" do at their baby's hospital bedside?
3. What does Richard imagine at the end of "Lawyer's League"?
4. What does Jackson buy with his initial twenty-five dollars?
5. What school does Corliss attend?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)