|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "What Ever Happened to Frank Snake Church?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bill tells Richard to "go home, son"?
(a) Richard throws water on Bill.
(b) Richard punches Bill and breaks his nose.
(c) Richard cusses Bill out.
(d) Richard goes home.
2. How much money does Jackson initially have for redeeming the pow-wow regalia?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) One dollar.
3. In "The Search Engine," what is the title of Harlan Atwater's poetry book?
(b) Indian Heart Songs.
(c) In the Reservation of My Mind.
(d) Soul Sonnets.
4. Why does the man in "Do Not Go Gentle" think his wife is sadder than he is?
(a) She is a woman.
(b) She doesn't share his faith their child will live.
(c) She carried their baby inside her womb.
(d) She loves the baby more.
5. What does Bill say when Richard steals the ball while Bill is dribbling?
(a) Do it again and you're dead.
(b) You cheated.
(c) Time out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard know about the other basketball players from lunchtime games with them?
2. How does the woman respond when the man asks her if she was inside the place that just got bombed?
3. What does Frank have a vision of when he thinks he is being struck by lightning?
4. What feminist book does Estelle make her son read?
5. What does Estelle's answering machine message say she's probably out doing?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)