|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "What You Pawn, I Will Redeem".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jackson try to sell to earn money to redeem the pow-wow regalia from the pawnshop?
(c) His blood.
(d) His shoes.
2. For what physical feature is Estelle's son known?
(a) His long eyelashes.
(b) His cleft chin.
(c) His full lips.
(d) His long hair.
3. In "Do Not Go Gentle," how much money does the father think could be collected from the wallets and purses of all his relatives in total?
(a) About one million dollars.
(b) About $512.
(c) About one thousand dollars.
(d) Less than $20
4. Near the end of "The Life and Times of Estelle Walks Above," what do Estelle and her son notice on the back of the white dress of a woman walking along the street?
(a) A big grass stain.
(b) A large tear.
(c) A large blood stain.
(d) A paint stain.
5. What does Richard know about the other basketball players from lunchtime games with them?
(a) They hate Indians.
(b) They have a violent core inside.
(c) They cheat.
(d) They play well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the man in "Do Not Go Gentle" think his wife is sadder than he is?
2. How does the woman respond when the man asks her if she was inside the place that just got bombed?
3. To what kind of dinner is Richard invited?
4. Where does "The Search Engine" take place?
5. What health problem does William have?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)