|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Life and Times of Estelle Walks Above".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the taxi driver in "Flight Patterns" do for a living in his birth country?
(a) He was a rabbi.
(b) He was a lawyer.
(c) He was a doctor.
(d) He was a jet-fighter pilot.
2. What health problem does William have?
(a) High blood pressure.
(c) An ulcer.
3. In "Can I Get a Witness?", how does the woman feel about her husband?
(a) She wishes he were with her.
(b) She wishes he made more money.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She loves him.
4. Which of the following statements does not describe the woman's life in "Can I Get a Witness?"
(a) She's college-educated and making ten dollars an hour.
(b) She's happy with her job and marriage.
(c) She's middle-aged.
(d) She has a husband and two sons.
5. How does the woman respond when the man asks her if she was inside the place that just got bombed?
(a) She says nothing.
(b) She says yes.
(c) She faints.
(d) She lies and says no.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William's daughter in "Flight Patterns" fear will happen to him after September 11th?
2. In "Can I Get a Witness?", where does the woman ask the man to take her?
3. How does William wear his hair?
4. What does Marie want William to do instead of catch his plane?
5. Which of the following is something William does?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)