|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Do Not Go Gentle".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements describes Richard's mother?
(a) A Spokane Indian poet.
(b) A white college basketball player.
(c) An African American lawyer.
(d) A petite Spokane Indian ballerina.
2. What do the parents name their baby at the end of "Do Not Go Gentle"?
(d) Red Cloud.
3. Who directs Corliss to Harlan Atwater's address?
(a) The campus librarian.
(b) A famous Spokane Indian novelist.
(c) A homeless man she meets outside McDonald's.
(d) Corliss's father and uncles.
4. To where does the man carry the woman at the end of "Can I Get a Witness?"
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To his bed to make love to her.
(c) To her home.
(d) To the police.
5. Where does the father in "Do Not Go Gentle" shop for a toy for his baby?
(a) The hospital gift shop.
(b) The reservation trading post.
(c) Toys R Us.
(d) Toys in Babeland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe the woman's life in "Can I Get a Witness?"
2. Who settles a lawsuit out of court in "Lawyer's League"?
3. How many other published Spokane Indian poets are there in "The Search Engine" besides Harlan Atwater?
4. Why doesn't Corliss own her own computer?
5. What kind of store does the man in "Do Not Go Gentle" mistakenly visit instead of a toy store?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)