|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Do Not Go Gentle".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the parents in "Do Not Go Gentle" and the other parents in the hospital sick and tired of?
(a) Waiting for their babies to die.
(b) Hospital cafeteria food.
(c) Doctors and nurses.
(d) Medical bills.
2. How does Corliss pay for the SAT-prep course that won her a dozen academic scholarships for college?
(a) She works as a waitress.
(b) She collects aluminum cans.
(c) She gets babysitting jobs.
(d) Her grandmother loans her the money.
3. What do the parents name their baby at the end of "Do Not Go Gentle"?
(d) Red Cloud.
4. What kind of work does the man in "Can I Get a Witness?" do?
(a) He designs computer games.
(b) He drives a taxi.
(c) He tends bar.
(d) He owns a nightclub.
5. Why does the man in "Do Not Go Gentle" think his wife is sadder than he is?
(a) She is a woman.
(b) She doesn't share his faith their child will live.
(c) She carried their baby inside her womb.
(d) She loves the baby more.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Can I Get a Witness?", how does the woman feel about her husband?
2. What kind of lawyer is Bill?
3. Which of the following statements does not describe the man who asks the female main character in "Can I Get a Witness" if she's okay after the bombing?
4. To what city does the woman to whom Richard is attracted at the dinner move?
5. How does the woman respond when the man asks her if she was inside the place that just got bombed?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)