|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Do Not Go Gentle".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the librarian, how many other people have checked out Harlan Atwater's book before Corliss?
(a) One thousand.
(b) One hundred.
2. What does the man in "Can I Get a Witness?" advise the only person he can get on the phone to do?
(a) Quit his job.
(b) Help rescue people from the bombing site.
(c) Make free pizza for rescue workers.
(d) Help him get the woman to a hospital.
3. Which of the following statements does not describe the man who asks the female main character in "Can I Get a Witness" if she's okay after the bombing?
(a) Handsome with kind eyes and a mustache.
(b) A tall Asian.
(c) A short forty-something Caucasian.
(d) Twenty pounds overweight.
4. In "Can I Get a Witness?", where does the woman ask the man to take her?
(a) To the police.
(b) To her home.
(c) To his home.
(d) To the hospital.
5. Which of the following statements does not describe the bomber in "Can I Get a Witness?"
(a) A Syrian American born in Seattle.
(b) A Palestinian refugee.
(c) A doctoral student in economics.
(d) Raised in upper-class comfort.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bill keeps protesting every basket Richard makes, what do the other lawyers suggest?
2. To where does the man carry the woman at the end of "Can I Get a Witness?"
3. What kind of lawyers are most of the players on Steve's team?
4. Which of the following statements describes the father of Richard, the narrator in "Lawyer's League"?
5. What kind of store does the man in "Do Not Go Gentle" mistakenly visit instead of a toy store?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)