|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Do Not Go Gentle".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard know about the other basketball players from lunchtime games with them?
(a) They have a violent core inside.
(b) They cheat.
(c) They play well.
(d) They hate Indians.
2. Why do crowds gather to listen to the man and his wife in "Do Not Go Gentle"?
(a) They are fighting loudly.
(b) They are famous actors.
(c) They are both good singers.
(d) They are crying loudly.
3. Where did Richard grow up?
4. At the end of "The Search Engine," what does Corliss ask Harlan Atwater for that he does not give her?
(b) A critique of poetry she's written.
(d) His real name.
5. Why does Richard not become involved with the woman to whom he is so attracted at the dinner he attends?
(a) She is married to his boss.
(b) She is pregnant with another man's child.
(c) She would not be a wise choice for his political career.
(d) She has cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the parents of the baby in "Do Not Go Gentle" do at their baby's hospital bedside?
2. Which of the following statements does not describe what Corliss learns about Harlan Atwater when she finally meets him face to face?
3. When Bill keeps protesting every basket Richard makes, what do the other lawyers suggest?
4. Why does Steve in "Lawyer's League" invite Richard to play basketball?
5. What happens when Bill tells Richard to "go home, son"?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)