|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Do Not Go Gentle".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Richard surprised to be invited to play basketball in a lawyer's league?
(a) He doesn't play basketball.
(b) He is a lousy basketball player.
(c) He's not a lawyer.
(d) He doesn't know the other players.
2. How old is Corliss in "The Search Engine"?
3. What do the parents name their baby at the end of "Do Not Go Gentle"?
(b) Red Cloud.
4. How does the woman respond when the man asks her if she was inside the place that just got bombed?
(a) She says yes.
(b) She lies and says no.
(c) She says nothing.
(d) She faints.
5. In "Can I Get a Witness?", how does the woman feel about her husband?
(a) She wishes he made more money.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She wishes he were with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in "Can I Get a Witness?" advise the only person he can get on the phone to do?
2. What does the man in "Do Not Go Gentle" overhear in his waking sleep?
3. Which of the following statements describes Richard's mother?
4. Which of the following statements does not describe the bomber in "Can I Get a Witness?"
5. When the man can't get 911 and dials other numbers to test the phone service after the bombing, what is the only number that answers?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)