|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Do Not Go Gentle".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Harlan Atwater's physical appearance in "The Search Engine"?
(a) Thick glasses.
(b) Short and fat.
(c) Tall and handsome.
(d) Dark-skinned yet pasty.
2. Where does the father in "Do Not Go Gentle" shop for a toy for his baby?
(a) The hospital gift shop.
(b) Toys in Babeland.
(c) Toys R Us.
(d) The reservation trading post.
3. When Bill keeps protesting every basket Richard makes, what do the other lawyers suggest?
(a) That Bill and Richard both leave the game.
(b) That Richard challenge Bill.
(c) That Bill be asked to leave the game.
(d) That Richard go home.
4. Which of the following statements does not describe how the woman in "Can I Get a Witness?" feels about the people who died on September 11th?
(a) None of them deserved to die.
(b) Some of them could have been cheating on their wives.
(c) Some of them could have been abusing their daughters.
(d) Some of them deserved to die.
5. Why does Richard not become involved with the woman to whom he is so attracted at the dinner he attends?
(a) She would not be a wise choice for his political career.
(b) She has cancer.
(c) She is married to his boss.
(d) She is pregnant with another man's child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of toys does the father in "Do Not Go Gentle" intend to buy for his son?
2. What does Richard imagine at the end of "Lawyer's League"?
3. What is the woman who is the main character of "Can I Get a Witness?" doing at the beginning of the story?
4. Which of the following statements does not describe the bomber in "Can I Get a Witness?"
5. Why doesn't Corliss want a white roommate?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)