|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Can I Get a Witness?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe Richard's job experiences?
(a) He worked for the first Chinese American governor in the US.
(b) He edited a Seattle newspaper.
(c) He interned for the first African American mayor of Seattle.
(d) He manages the Native Voices Now voter registration drive.
2. Why is Richard surprised to be invited to play basketball in a lawyer's league?
(a) He is a lousy basketball player.
(b) He doesn't know the other players.
(c) He's not a lawyer.
(d) He doesn't play basketball.
3. How many people die in the bomb explosion in "Can I Get a Witness?"
(a) One hundred.
(c) Forty two.
4. Which of the following statements does not describe the bomber in "Can I Get a Witness?"
(a) Raised in upper-class comfort.
(b) A doctoral student in economics.
(c) A Syrian American born in Seattle.
(d) A Palestinian refugee.
5. At the dinner Richard attends, how many other single people are seated at his table?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Richard grow up?
2. What does Corliss learn about Harlan Atwater from his interview in Radical Seattle Weekly?
3. Who directs Corliss to Harlan Atwater's address?
4. What kind of lawyer is Bill?
5. What happens to the woman after she has a laughing, crying, kicking fit on the man's carpet?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)