|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Lawyer's League".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Corliss in "The Search Engine"?
2. What does Corliss learn about Harlan Atwater from his interview in Radical Seattle Weekly?
(a) He is dying of cancer.
(b) He has also written short stories.
(c) He claims to be sacred, traditional, and connected to his tribe.
(d) He is blind.
3. What does Richard imagine at the end of "Lawyer's League"?
(a) Winning a basketball championship.
(b) Defending his fight with Bill at a press conference.
(c) Marriage to Theresa.
(d) Being President of the U.S.
4. Where does "The Search Engine" take place?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
5. What does Bill say when Richard steals the ball while Bill is dribbling?
(a) Time out.
(c) Do it again and you're dead.
(d) You cheated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe the physical appearance of Corliss?
2. Why doesn't Corliss want a white roommate?
3. What happens when Bill tells Richard to "go home, son"?
4. Which of the following does not describe Harlan Atwater's physical appearance in "The Search Engine"?
5. What school does Corliss attend?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)