|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Lawyer's League".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard know about the other basketball players from lunchtime games with them?
(a) They cheat.
(b) They have a violent core inside.
(c) They hate Indians.
(d) They play well.
2. Who settles a lawsuit out of court in "Lawyer's League"?
(a) Richard and Steve.
(b) Bill and Steve.
(c) Richard and Bill.
(d) Richard and Theresa.
3. Which of the following is not a way Corliss gets a prep school education in high school without attending an expensive prep school?
(a) Prep school teachers tutor her for free.
(b) Prep school teachers fax her study guides.
(c) Prep school teachers fax her sample student papers.
(d) Prep school teachers send her their reading lists.
4. What does Bill say when Richard steals the ball while Bill is dribbling?
(a) Time out.
(b) You cheated.
(d) Do it again and you're dead.
5. What kind of lawyers are most of the players on Steve's team?
(a) Divorce lawyers.
(c) Public defenders.
(d) Tax attorneys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who directs Corliss to Harlan Atwater's address?
2. What does Richard think Bill's problem with dunking really is?
3. What kind of lawyer is Bill?
4. When Corliss searches for information about Harlan Atwater, what does she find out from the Spokane Indian tribe?
5. Why is Corliss drawn to Harlan Atwater's poetry?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)