|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "What You Pawn, I Will Redeem".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the unnamed man who is the main character of "Do Not Go Gentle" call sorrow?
(a) Heart Sickness.
(b) The Thunder Bird.
(c) Mr. Grief.
(d) The Eternal Woe.
2. Who does William call at the end of "Flight Patterns"?
(b) His boss.
(c) His neighbor.
3. Why is Corliss drawn to Harlan Atwater's poetry?
(a) Atwater writes love poems.
(b) Atwater writes nature poems.
(c) Atwater is a Spokane Indian like her.
(d) Atwater's poetry is taught in her English Lit classes.
4. How old is Estelle's son at the beginning of the story?
5. According to the librarian, how many other people have checked out Harlan Atwater's book before Corliss?
(b) One thousand.
(d) One hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jackson buy with twenty of his last twenty-five dollars?
2. What are Richard's career goals?
3. Why did the taxi driver leave his birth country?
4. What kind of mental problem does Jackson have?
5. What school does Corliss attend?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)