|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "What You Pawn, I Will Redeem".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman unable to find at the beginning of "Can I Get a Witness?"
(a) Her sons.
(b) Her waiter.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her husband.
2. To what kind of dinner is Richard invited?
(a) A basketball team's celebratory dinner.
(b) A college graduation dinner.
(c) A bipartisan lobbyist dinner.
(d) A Republican campaign dinner.
3. How much does the pawnshop owner tell Jackson it will cost to redeem the regalia?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Nine hundred and ninety nine dollars.
4. How old is Estelle's son at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Sharon give David for his fortieth birthday?
(a) A Tarot card reading.
(b) A painting.
(c) A set of golf clubs.
(d) A T-shirt referring to the lost cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the pawnshop owner give Jackson to come back with the money to redeem the regalia?
2. What kind of lawyer is Bill?
3. Who are Rose of Sharon and Junior in "What You Pawn, I Will Redeem"?
4. Why does Richard not become involved with the woman to whom he is so attracted at the dinner he attends?
5. What happens when Bill tells Richard to "go home, son"?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)