|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Can I Get a Witness?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bill keeps protesting every basket Richard makes, what do the other lawyers suggest?
(a) That Richard go home.
(b) That Richard challenge Bill.
(c) That Bill and Richard both leave the game.
(d) That Bill be asked to leave the game.
2. Why doesn't Corliss own her own computer?
(a) She doesn't like computers.
(b) She doesn't need to use computers for her classes.
(c) She's too poor to afford one.
(d) She doesn't know how to use a computer.
3. How does the woman feel about her children in "Can I Get a Witness?"
(a) She wants more children.
(b) She hates them.
(c) She never wanted children.
(d) She loves them.
4. How many people survive the bomb explosion?
(a) Forty one.
(c) One hundred.
5. Which of the following statements does not describe how the woman in "Can I Get a Witness?" feels about the people who died on September 11th?
(a) Some of them could have been abusing their daughters.
(b) Some of them deserved to die.
(c) None of them deserved to die.
(d) Some of them could have been cheating on their wives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who directs Corliss to Harlan Atwater's address?
2. Where does "The Search Engine" take place?
3. What happens when Bill tells Richard to "go home, son"?
4. What does Corliss learn about Harlan Atwater from his interview in Radical Seattle Weekly?
5. Why is Richard surprised to be invited to play basketball in a lawyer's league?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)