|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Flight Patterns".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the woman after she has a laughing, crying, kicking fit on the man's carpet?
(a) She falls and hits her head.
(b) She throws up.
(c) She has a seizure.
(d) She tries to seduce the man.
2. Which of the following is something William does?
(c) Eats processed sugar.
(d) Declines to take pills.
3. Which of the following statements does not describe what Corliss learns about Harlan Atwater when she finally meets him face to face?
(a) He never lived on a reservation.
(b) He was raised by white adoptive parents, not Indians.
(c) He is a fake.
(d) He lived everything he wrote in his poems.
4. Which of the following does not describe the physical appearance of Corliss?
(a) Short and thirty pounds overweight.
(b) Plain-featured with clear, dark brown skin, and long hair.
(c) Large-breasted and wearing red cowboy boots.
(d) Tall with thick glasses.
5. What does Richard think Bill's problem with dunking really is?
(a) A bad temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people survive the bomb explosion?
2. What does Corliss learn about Harlan Atwater from his interview in Radical Seattle Weekly?
3. In "Can I Get a Witness?", where does the woman ask the man to take her?
4. Why does Steve in "Lawyer's League" invite Richard to play basketball?
5. What does the man in "Do Not Go Gentle" overhear in his waking sleep?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)