|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Do You Know Where I Am?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does William in "Flight Patterns" always scan airports and airplanes?
(a) Little brown guys who reek of fundamentalism.
(b) Coffee and donuts.
(c) Attaché cases that look like they could be bombs.
(d) Security guards and cops.
2. What health problem does William have?
(a) An ulcer.
(d) High blood pressure.
3. From where is the taxi driver in "Flight Patterns"?
4. Which of the following statements does not describe how the woman has fantasized she would behave if she had been caught in the Twin Towers on September 11th?
(a) She would have let her family think she had died.
(b) She would have disappeared.
(c) She would have walked away and started a new life.
(d) She would have helped them escape the Twin Towers.
5. What kind of work does the man in "Can I Get a Witness?" do?
(a) He drives a taxi.
(b) He tends bar.
(c) He owns a nightclub.
(d) He designs computer games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharon's confession initially make David want to do to her?
2. Which of the following statements does not describe the man who asks the female main character in "Can I Get a Witness" if she's okay after the bombing?
3. How does the woman feel about her children in "Can I Get a Witness?"
4. How many people die in the bomb explosion in "Can I Get a Witness?"
5. What happens to Sharon when she and David are sixty-six years old?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)