|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Do You Know Where I Am?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharon confess to David one night in "Do You Know Where I Am?"
(a) She has gambled their mortgage money away.
(b) She's an alcoholic.
(c) She's been fired from her job.
(d) She's had an affair.
2. Which of the following statements does not describe the woman's life in "Can I Get a Witness?"
(a) She has a husband and two sons.
(b) She's happy with her job and marriage.
(c) She's middle-aged.
(d) She's college-educated and making ten dollars an hour.
3. What happens to the woman after she has a laughing, crying, kicking fit on the man's carpet?
(a) She throws up.
(b) She has a seizure.
(c) She tries to seduce the man.
(d) She falls and hits her head.
4. For what does William in "Flight Patterns" always scan airports and airplanes?
(a) Coffee and donuts.
(b) Little brown guys who reek of fundamentalism.
(c) Security guards and cops.
(d) Attaché cases that look like they could be bombs.
5. From where is the taxi driver in "Flight Patterns"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things do David and Sharon have in common when they meet?
2. What does Sharon give David for his fortieth birthday?
3. Which of the following statements does not describe the man who asks the female main character in "Can I Get a Witness" if she's okay after the bombing?
4. How many children do David and Sharon have?
5. How does William wear his hair?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)