|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Do You Know Where I Am?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman want to drink once she reaches the man's apartment?
2. What does Sharon give David for his fortieth birthday?
(a) A Tarot card reading.
(b) A painting.
(c) A set of golf clubs.
(d) A T-shirt referring to the lost cat.
3. Which of the following statements does not describe how the woman has fantasized she would behave if she had been caught in the Twin Towers on September 11th?
(a) She would have walked away and started a new life.
(b) She would have disappeared.
(c) She would have helped them escape the Twin Towers.
(d) She would have let her family think she had died.
4. What does Marie want William to do instead of catch his plane?
(a) Quit his job.
(b) Go fishing.
(c) Stay in bed and make love.
(d) Drive the kids to school.
5. How many children do David and Sharon have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the woman after she has a laughing, crying, kicking fit on the man's carpet?
2. How many people survive the bomb explosion?
3. Why did the taxi driver leave his birth country?
4. What health problem does William have?
5. How long has it been since the taxi driver in "Flight Patterns" has seen his children?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)