|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Do You Know Where I Am?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the woman feel about her children in "Can I Get a Witness?"
(a) She hates them.
(b) She loves them.
(c) She wants more children.
(d) She never wanted children.
2. What does Sharon give David for his fortieth birthday?
(a) A painting.
(b) A set of golf clubs.
(c) A Tarot card reading.
(d) A T-shirt referring to the lost cat.
3. Why did the taxi driver leave his birth country?
(a) He couldn't bomb his own people any more.
(b) He feared the poverty and disease there.
(c) He killed a man and had to flee.
(d) He is on the run from the mob.
4. What does Sharon confess to David one night in "Do You Know Where I Am?"
(a) She's had an affair.
(b) She has gambled their mortgage money away.
(c) She's been fired from her job.
(d) She's an alcoholic.
5. What does Marie want William to do instead of catch his plane?
(a) Drive the kids to school.
(b) Quit his job.
(c) Go fishing.
(d) Stay in bed and make love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose music is William listening to at the beginning of "Flight Patterns"?
2. What does William's daughter in "Flight Patterns" fear will happen to him after September 11th?
3. What kind of Indian is Sharon?
4. How many questions does Sharon tell David he can ask about what she confesses to him?
5. When Sharon calls David a liar at the end of "Do You Know Where I Am?", how many times does David say he has lied to his wife?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)