|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is watching Ferdinand and Miranda from a distance in Act III, Scene I?
2. What does Ariel ask Prospero before going to fetch Caliban, Trinculo and Stephano?
3. Who ties to calm down Caliban in Act II, Scene II?
4. As Caliban becomes drunk, what is one of the things he promises to Trinculo and Stephano?
5. Prospero gained his power from his books and
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe the tempest and how it is developed metaphorically throughout the play...
This section contains 1,193 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)