|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Trinculo wants to take Caliban back to where?
2. What does Caliban believe Trinculo to be?
(a) Another torturous spirit.
(b) Miranda's new suitor.
(c) A pillager come to ruin the island.
(d) One of the sailors washed ashore.
3. Antonio's treatment of Prospero when they were in Milan mirrors
(a) Prospero's treatment of Ferdinand.
(b) Prospero's treatment of Caliban.
(c) Stephano's treatment of Caliban.
(d) Prospero's treatment of Miranda.
4. Who wants to take over the throne of Naples?
5. The beginning of The Tempest takes place
(a) At sea.
(b) At a wedding ceremony.
(c) In Milan.
(d) In Tunis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
2. Gonzalo's attempt to comfort his king are mocked by whom?
3. What is one of the things Caliban promises to Stephano and Trinculo in his drunken state?
4. Trinculo views Caliban's willingness to serve as a sign of what?
5. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)