|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
2. Ferdinand is the prince of
3. What does Miranda tell Ferdinand after he meets Prospero for the first time?
(a) Prospero is planning to kill him.
(b) Prospero wants them to marry.
(c) Prospero wants to kill Ferdinand's father.
(d) Prospero is usually much kinder.
4. What is one of Sebastian's reservations about Antonio's plan in Act II, Scene I?
(a) That Antonio is tricking him.
(b) That they will never get off the island anyway.
(c) That Alonso will soon wake up.
(d) That Alonso's daughter would then inherit the throne.
5. What does Prospero think about Ferdinand's and Miranda's attraction to each other?
(a) That it is immoral.
(b) That it will destroy his grand plan.
(c) That it is foolish.
(d) That it is part of his grand plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ariel completes his duties, Prospero promises to
2. Why does Ferdinand not want Miranda to help him with his work?
3. Who ties to calm down Caliban in Act II, Scene II?
4. What does Sebastian wonder about Antonio and his usurpation of Prospero's throne?
5. Prospero and Miranda were not killed when expelled from Milan because
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)