|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ferdinand is the prince of
2. Prospero promises to free Ariel in
(a) In three days.
(b) In a week.
(c) In one day.
(d) Two days.
3. What does Antonio offer to do in order to persuade Sebastian to go along with the plan?
(a) He offers to kill Gonzalo and have Sebastian kill Alonso.
(b) He promises he will not try to assassinate Sebastian once he is king.
(c) He promises to keep it a secret and never tell anyone.
(d) He offers to kill Alonso and have Sebastian kill Gonzalo.
4. Why does Ferdinand not want Miranda to help him with his work?
(a) Because he wants to show off for her.
(b) Because she has never done it before.
(c) Because she is too young.
(d) Because it is too hard for her.
5. Antonio is the brother of
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is watching Ferdinand and Miranda from a distance in Act III, Scene I?
2. What does the scene between Stephano, Trinculo and Caliban provide to the reader?
3. Who wants to take over the throne of Naples?
4. What does Miranda impulsively do in Act III, Scene I?
5. When Act II, Scene II opens, what is Caliban doing?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)