|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise Ariel yet again?
(b) The island.
2. What is one thing about Caliban that Stephano finds amazing?
(a) His stupidity.
(b) His ability to talk.
(c) His willingness to serve.
(d) His garish robe.
3. Ariel lets the other ships return to Naples in order to
(a) Spare their lives.
(b) Tell the kingdom the king is dead.
(c) Preserve their secret.
(d) Tell everyone where Prospero is.
4. Trinculo views Caliban's willingness to serve as a sign of what?
5. What does Miranda urge Ferdinand to do while he is working?
(a) To work harder.
(b) To run away.
(c) To not work so hard.
(d) To leave her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ariel completes his duties, Prospero promises to
2. In his soliloquy, what does Ferdinand say makes his job easier?
3. When Ferdinand sees Miranda for the first time, he believes she is a
4. What is one of the things Caliban promises to Stephano and Trinculo in his drunken state?
5. The two spirits who reside on the island with Prospero and Miranda are
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)