|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miranda dislikes Caliban, because
(a) He tries to trick her with magic.
(b) He is rude.
(c) He tried to rape her.
(d) He is malformed.
2. What does Prospero say in his soliloquy about Miranda and Ferdinand?
(a) They are young and foolish.
(b) He is displeased with their growing relationship.
(c) He is pleased with their growing relationship.
(d) He does not care about their relationship.
3. When Miranda first meets Ferdinand, she believes he is
(a) A king.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A thief.
(d) A spirit.
4. Which of the lords is the only person who tries comforting Alonso, who believes his son is gone?
5. Why does Stephano believe that Caliban and Trinculo are some sort of wild beasts when he sees them under the blanket?
(a) He has little education.
(b) He has bad vision.
(c) He is ignorant.
(d) He is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ariel lets the other ships return to Naples in order to
2. What does Ferdinand say about Miranda in comparison to all of the women he has encountered?
3. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
4. The only two men Miranda has seen prior to meeting Ferdinand are
5. As Caliban becomes drunk, what is one of the things he promises to Trinculo and Stephano?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)