|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his soliloquy, what does Ferdinand say makes his job easier?
(a) His natural strength.
(b) Prospero's kindness.
(c) The nice weather.
(d) Thoughts of Miranda.
2. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
3. Antonio's treatment of Prospero when they were in Milan mirrors
(a) Prospero's treatment of Miranda.
(b) Stephano's treatment of Caliban.
(c) Prospero's treatment of Ferdinand.
(d) Prospero's treatment of Caliban.
4. Prospero tells Miranda that in order to usurp his power, Antonio allied himself with
5. Alonso is the king of
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda impulsively do in Act III, Scene I?
2. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise to Ariel for the second time?
3. What does Antonio offer to do in order to persuade Sebastian to go along with the plan?
4. What is one way in which Ferdinand's life differs from Miranda's?
5. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise Ariel yet again?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)