|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one way in which Ferdinand's life differs from Miranda's?
(a) He is not used to manual labor as much as she is.
(b) He understands what it means to be royalty, while she does not.
(c) He has encountered many women, while she has encountered few men.
(d) He is more educated than Miranda.
2. What does Trinculo want to do with Caliban in order to make money?
(a) Show him off to the public.
(b) Have him steal from Antonio.
(c) Sell him off as a slave.
(d) Have him steal from Prospero.
3. Prospero tells Miranda that in order to usurp his power, Antonio allied himself with
4. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
5. Prospero seeks revenge against
(a) Antonio, Alonso and Sebastian.
(b) Alonso and Ferdinand.
(c) Antonio and Sebastian.
(d) Antonio and Gonzalo.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Act II, Scene II opens, what is Caliban doing?
2. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero turned his duties over to
3. At the beginning of Act III, Scene I, what does Prospero have Ferdinand doing?
4. Although coming from different worlds, Miranda and Ferdinand are similar because of their
5. Prospero and Miranda were given provisions and books on the boat by
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)