|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not lulled to sleep in Act II, Scene I?
(a) Gonzalo and Sebastian.
(b) Alonso and Sebastian.
(c) Antonio and Gonzalo.
(d) Antonio and Sebastian.
2. What does Trinculo believe Caliban to be?
(a) A spirit.
(b) A boar.
(c) A fish.
(d) A prisoner.
3. Prospero and Miranda were given provisions and books on the boat by
4. What sets Alonso apart from Antonio in Prospero's eyes?
(a) His emotional, regretful side.
(b) His lack of interest in being a king.
(c) His age, as he is much older than Antonio.
(d) His strength as a king.
5. Who thwarts Antonio's and Sebastian's plan in Act II, Scene I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
2. Why does Prospero tell the story of their past to Miranda?
3. What does Ferdinand say about Miranda in comparison to all of the women he has encountered?
4. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero turned his duties over to
5. Who assures Miranda that Ferdinand is a man and not a spirit?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)