Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miranda do when Ferdinand confesses his love for her?
(a) Runs away.
2. Ariel lets the other ships return to Naples in order to
(a) Preserve their secret.
(b) Tell the kingdom the king is dead.
(c) Spare their lives.
(d) Tell everyone where Prospero is.
3. Gonzalo's attempt to comfort his king are mocked by whom?
(a) Sebastian, Adrian and Alonso.
(b) Antonio, Sebastian and Alonso.
(c) Antonio, Sebastian and Adrian
(d) Antonio, Adrian and Alonso.
4. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
5. Who is not lulled to sleep in Act II, Scene I?
(a) Alonso and Sebastian.
(b) Antonio and Sebastian.
(c) Antonio and Gonzalo.
(d) Gonzalo and Sebastian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferdinand say about Miranda in comparison to all of the women he has encountered?
2. What is the strange noise that Gonzalo claims he heard?
3. What does Miranda regret doing while talking to Ferdinand?
4. Why does Ariel leave Antonio and Sebastian awake?
5. What does Ferdinand say he is willing to do to win Miranda?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)